Will they kill Trump ?

Will they kill Trump ?

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you mean Illuminatis or something?

I don't think so. It's stupid. Plus if anyone did theyd make him a folk hero. If you don't like him thats the last thing you'd want to do.

i mean the shadow goverment

wouldnt do any good

pence is a thousand times more conservative

No because of mike pence.

maybe this is the plan

I think one of the most reasons of why "they killed JFK is because he was a kind man. I was thinking the same thing would happend to Obama, but no. Maybe the Shadow Goverment won't kill him, but a simple person who think's Trump is a threat, yes.

Yes, but they'll hide the gun in Hillary's house.

An individual might, like with Kennedy.

obama was just a puppet
trump isn't one

You're joking

The government? Maybe.
The SJW retards? Is it possible to kill somebody with a Tumblr post?

looks like anti trump propaganda for me

Absolutely not, but if there really are going to be extremists out there, the extremists will target each other.

Really, retard?

Looks like a puppet to me.

i like this picture
thank you

This.

you are either a muslim , nazi or both
so just go fuck yourself

He's 70, so maybe he'll die of a stroke or something. Keeping my Death Note handy just in case they don't do it fast enough.

>the extremists will target each other.
This isn't true though. Extremists always target who they think are weak or vulnerable. Extremists don't target hard to reach targets, they go for the easy prey.

>Trump currently draining the swamp into his cabinet

Yeah he's a real anti-politician

>(You)

Are you still a puppet if you're on the same team as the puppet masters and generally agree with their goals?

Hmm, this makes me wonder about this possibility.....

Trump enters office, with conservative advisors.....

Trump eventually goes rogue on some conservative angles, in order to appeal to the true populists in the population.....such as encouraging a much higher minimum wage.

GOP starts getting butthurt. Dems suddenly don't mind Trump as much,

Trump then declares himself an independent, renouncing GOP.

GOP hardliners move to try to impeach him.....also gets the support of hardcore liberals who never would support trump, despite his maverick streak.

Constitutional crisis commences. Vice President turns on Trump during impeachment proceedings in a full blown coup to take power.

I suppose you could laugh yourself off a balcony.

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

You don't even know their goals, kid.

It is the plan. If any libtards kill Trump because "waah he huwt my feewings" they'll have to deal with Pence, who is a million times worse in their world. Not entirely sure what I want to see - Trump fulfill his promises to kick out the illegals and remove corruption from Washington, or Pence exterminate homosexuality by way of genetic cleansing. Either way, many keks will be had.

Depends on whether or not he caves.

If trump were a true independent maverick, he would get the support of most Americans. However, too many people on his team are absolute GOP shills, like Christie and Giuliani.....then he has alt right cucks too.

>You don't even know their goals, kid.

We can hope.

Someone over there needs to put one between the eyes of Soros and his Jew son.

Dirty Jew cunts.

>alt-right cucks
You mean the people who are just sick and tired of being called racist/sexist/-phobic bigots when they voice opinions differing from the official narrative of the liberals?

You're a liberal cuck aren't you?

Never ceases to amaze me how many creative ways hyumons can come up with for killing each other.

>If trump were a true independent maverick, he would get the support of most Americans.
What the fuck does this even mean? Being anti-establishment is not a policy or position. I'm so sick of hearing this shit like it's all a person needs to be a desirable presidential candidate.

Go back to your riots, kid. The grown-ups are talking.

No he means alt-right cucks.
See:

Every person who fears a President Pence might do well to hope not OP. If you think President Trump will be a right wing extremist maybe you haven't taken a good look at his running mate.

Nope, They are uneducated cucks who are doing the political dirty work on behalf of corporate interests.

Aww.. someone got a little upset.

If he actually puts the people first, he's not going to stick to a GOP agenda.

>corporate interests
Tell me more about how every major corporation who were pouring money into Hillary's campaign secretly supported someone who promised to stop them from outsourcing all their jobs to China and India.

>w-we're not bigots and sexists, honest!
Fuck out of here. You people are the SJWs of the "right."
>pissed off at everything
>thinks everything's a fucking 'Jewish conspiracy'
>upset that simply being white doesn't get you the life you think you're entitled to for simply BEING white

>alt-right: NIGGER THIS, NIGGER THAT, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER WHITE POWA NIGGER WE SUPER REER MASTA RAZE NIGGER

I don't get upset at Sup Forums autism.

Donald trump has a framed award with hebrew on it

>must be a puppet

Sup Forums logic is awful, the board is complete autism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_National_Fund_Tree_of_Life_Award

even ben carson has one lol.

At no point did I say I'm a Hilary fanboy, I just am pointing out the alt right is made up of lot literal cucks that don't understand economics.

Read what's in the English you fucking retarded shill.

>even ben carson has one lol.
It shows how much Jewish cock is up Trump's ass.

no. the gun owners all voted for trump so it wont be a civilian.

he has no intention of reforming the system, so the government has no interest in killing him

Don't forget an unending stream of
>CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK@!

They both hypocritical as fuck too.

They cry about liberals playing dirty in the election as they make fake ads for clinton #draftourdaugters and the vote thing.

It was funny, but it makes them look like shit.

I voted god king trump btw

I penciled in "Chipp Zanuff"

How do you think i linked you to wikipedia you nigger, i read it.

He his a supporter of israel, one of our top allies nationwide.

inb4
>zionism jidf ASfkdnjasfjklahbfjkasgbdk;asd QQ

Go read more rothschild conspiracy stories and look at pictures of Obama with reptile eyes you failure. Enjoy your check to check life.

Edgy Clinton-supporting millenial spotted.

kek predicts they will try and fail

Actually voted for Stein, but thanks for playing.

Go read this you fucking retarded shill.
See:

You guys are missing the point.

Leftist cry babies didn't assassinate JFK.

Yep.
Pence is the republican wet dream. Trump is an unreliable, unpredictable, radical rogue.

They'll get him out of the way one way or another. Impeachment, or grassy knoll.

>Enjoy your check to check life.
Typical Jewish elitism from a typical Jew. I hope you retards actually read the condescending way they talk down to you all whenever someone brings up their sneaky conspiratorial ways.

The better not. His vice is much worse than him.

see

Would it be an improvement?

>picture of articles and dank memes
>1 picture of quote from wiki
>bunch of autisitc conspiracy shit

your tin foil is showing

go and link that picture of news article with the number 6 million in them. that one is always a good laugh.

Pence is the greatest assisination deterrent since, well, ever

They'll even use all those death threats and support for assassinations to take away more civil liberties and civil rights of everyone, all in the name of national security. Again.

Then we'll take him out too, shit.

not for me

It's documented history, retard.

Do you feel like Trump's victory is your fault?

trump has no radical ideas. bernie had radical ideas that will get you killer.

JFK wanted to change the system. Trump wants to rebuild "their" system and make it better.

No intent on reforming the system?

Congressional term limits, ban on lobbying, eliminate rotating door...

>implying i have tin foil head piece

nigger plz

Got any info on how bad Pence is? If anyone's going to do it, they'd probably do 2 birds, 2 stones.

the dank memes are documented history?

Only for my latent misogynistic and bigoted thoughts. Come to find out some 47% of the country didn't even vote, so I'm hardly to blame anyway.

You're a moronic shill.

hillary would do this

They're all doing that.

when in doubt
ad hominem it out

Yeah. I would agree with you, but as always the fingers are pointing to the Stein and Johnson voters. I was going to vote for Jill myself but tbh I was less impressed with her pretty much every time I read or heard something new about her. Nice lady but not a strong candidate. Actually ended up caving in, bending over, and voting for Hillary. I've done my share of third party voting in the past though.

>when in doubt deny documented history and saying he's ad homing after he calls you the idiot that you are for doing so

Pence is being hyped up even more than Trump as evil recently.

The best dirt they have on him is some indirect funding for a gay conversion program, but on the bright side it's spawned some great memes.

Mike "Take the cock get a shock" Pence.

pretty much guaranteed because:

Only the good die young

Come out, come out, come out
Virginia, don't let me wait,
You Catholic girls start much too late,
But sooner or later it comes down to fate
I might as well be the one,
You know that only the good die young
Tell you baby
You know that only the good die young
Only the good die young
Only the good
Only the good die young

You cant impeach if they havent done anything illegal

Do you think so? Do you really think that more than half US people wanted Trump for president? Do you really think he won because of the votes? Think about it, isn't this just another trick to take US to a war again and get some things to really make America great again?

Fascists small dick idiot. Only people with small dicks are this insecure about themselves. You're insecure because you're too stupid to make a good living as an engineer or doctor or lawyer. So you create these conspiracies to make you feel better about yourself.

>On March 30, 1981, only 69 days into the new administration, Reagan, were struck by gunfire from would-be assassin John Hinckley Jr.
>Hinckley was released from institutional psychiatric care on September 10, 2016, and lives full-time at his mother's home.
>FBI releases emails of Clinton a week before election
>Trump wins election
its like the FBI had this election planned out, huh. Trump will be assassinated by John Hinckley

i hope no one does. i hope he runs this country right off the deep end

You're the fascist. Post more of your Jewish elitism towards whites, let them see the real you.

>Do you really think that more than half US people wanted Trump for president?
yes
Do you really think he won because of the votes?
yes
> isn't this just another trick to take US to a war again and get some things to really make America great again?
no

Rebuilding their system IS a radical position.
What do you think conservatives are conserving?
Orange nigger is the right-side anti-establishment mirror of Bernie, and frankly, Trumps already not looking as right-leaning as they'd like him to be.

Niggas dead.

I see. Not blaming you; it was kind of depressing to see Jilly only got like 1% of the overall vote. But, I'll be voting Third from here on, because neither of the Big Two seem to represent the people anymore.

Though I'm trying to move out of the country anyway.