Size play: does anyone have anymore kik (or similar) conversations that you can share?

size play: does anyone have anymore kik (or similar) conversations that you can share?

(posts to follow)

Wat

part 2

part 3

part 4

What is this

I call it 'size play' -- but can call it whatever you want.

its sexting + dick size comparison.

Interesting.

Am I gay if I'm oddly turned on by this?

probably, not that there's anything wrong with that : )

Ive been asking myself that question for 5 years dont know if Im gay though I love the curves of a woman and how soft they are dont even get me started about how they smell. Cant stand that they have emotions, past relationships, a mouth, and their cost of living jesus christ but love the way they look. But I also like the way the male penis looks i want to suck it and turn into a girl and ride it 24/7 oddly im only turned on by the erect and hardness and love the idea of making a guy cum but after i cum its like the want to do any of that is gone and im afraid that ill regret sucking or getting fucked by big hard cock. But i love the way women look and move god it gets me hard assss fuck!!! Could I be bisexual?

whats your kik?

you could be.

i was there once -- here's what convinced me to try:

imagine you are 80 years old, looking back on your young life. which would you regret more?
(A) that you sucked/got fucked by a huge dong, and you really didnt like it & felt weird about it, and never did it again
(B) that you sucked/got fucked by a huge dong, loved it, and you discovered a whole new side of yourself, met new people, etc etc.

seems pretty obvious to me. give it a whirl. if you don't like it: you'll know. if you do like it: you'll know.

who is asking? why not post yours & i'll reach out

I am the same exact way kek

How do i do it on the downlow though? I want to do it but ddont want my parents or siblings to find out.

haha well then you're probably not old enough. 18+ buddy.

Your parents and siblings and you all frequent Sup Forums? Weird family.

kik me
bigdikkev

nothing like sucking a dick and trying it but im afraid of both getting caught or getting aids so im soooo scurred

how big OP

My penis is 7.2 ". It's not that big

How do I straighten out my cock? Is this possible? Fappinh with left doesn't seem like it would fix anything

lol why would I know?

not all men are created equal...

Least you got a long cock, how big.