Will he build the wall, Sup Forums?

Will he build the wall, Sup Forums?

Probably not.

Of course he won't, mexico will!

its now " a fence " probably .

Dubs don't lie. He's already reconsidered a lot of his promises since he had "the Talk" with Obama.

It already exists.

WRONG!!!!

YES. why do people think protecting the US borders is racist?

China has one maybe they'll sell it.

Underrated.

Hes going to sell secrets to china and russia through his kids. And get inpeached and Pence will take his place. Then shits gonna get Really real.

Of course not. It's one of those election promises only idiots believed was feasible.

>will he run for president? [everyone laughs]
>will he get the nomination? [roars of laughter]
>will he win the election? [incredulous choking sounds]
>will he build the wall? [the fuck do you think? he's done everything else you doubted]

This

Probrably will build half of it then get impeached or some shit

Decades of propaganda and shaming, that`s how.

Nope. He sold white trash a pack of lies and they bought it up because they aren't educated enough to realize they aren't voting in their own interest.

He will build a fence, and America will pay for it.

Why do people think walls do jack?

why do houses have walls?

My prediction:
>Go into planning phase
>Realize cost will be enormous
>Can't do nothing or He'll look like more of an asshole
>Builds part of a few pieces
>Mexico goes "fuck this"
>project abandoned

wall no

Fence yes

Walls are easily circumvented and very expensive to build and maintain. The easiest way over the border isn't even going to be affected: hiding in a car going through the border. Thousands of cars cross each day and we don't have the resources to scour each one for hidden compartments.

Anyone going over through the desert will probably find that the desert itself is a bigger barrier than a wall that's too long for guards to patrol.

Outside of a populated area where it's reasonable to have guards patrol a wall is pretty useless and a gross simplification of a logistically complex problem.

The easiest way to tone down illegal immigration is to raise the minimum wage so Americans will actually work those jobs rather than sitting on welfare. Illegals don't steal jobs as much as they are willing to take jobs that are so low paying Americans won't work them. If Americans were actually willing to work those jobs then employers wouldn't take the risk of hiring illegals and getting fined.

He'll build a wall that's about a mile long. It'll be huge.

The rest of it will be a really tall fence.

Yes, his entire legacy rides on that wall. But I don't think he's doing it to prevent illegal immigration. I think he's doing it to stop drugs coming in. He wants to start another war on drugs because his brother was lost to addiction (in his case, alcohol). Trump thinks his family is god-tier and can't understand how his family can fall prey to it. So all this is just so he can start another war on drugs...but couldn't say it because last one was money pit that didn't accomplish shit. The wall equipped with machine guns isn't to gun down a mexican family. It's for drug runners.

they use an xray to see through every car.

Fuck no, you faggots have been HAD.

Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss.

And Pence will be really running things, turning this country into a fucking homophobic theocracy.

Stupid Trumpfags.

No they don't.

I hope not, because then hot ass Latina girls like this will have to go back to Mexico.

One more.

Which would be an exact repeat of what Bush tried to do in 2006.

fat bitch

sure faggot
Trump sure has you fuckers fooled

Hey, I didn't say it would work. Only that that is the REAL reason he wants to build the wall. Trump is a business man before anything else. Arguably a failed one, but a business man none the less. And the cost of fighting drugs, prisons, Mexican gangs, etc. cost billions. That's billions he could have control of.

NO WALL EVER KEPT ME OUT FAGGOTS

Someone needs to take Pence out.

>FBI and Secret Service please note I said somebody, not I

Had mexican chick want me to get her preggers. Noped out of that. Saw her years later with her baby. Body went to SHIT. Went from hot latin loli (she was legal though) to pic related. Bullet dodged.

Genghis Khan wasn't a mexican though.

Same reason though, keep out dirty poor outsiders who only want to rape, steal, murder, and be shit on your country except these came from the north, didn't work so well for china though.

He'll start it, but there's no way it'd get finished -- even if he ended up doing 2 terms.

no

Trump has been president for a week. The lying pumpkin has made no mention of immigration except to back down. Enjoy your drugs, rapes, and broken promises America.

He's not in office yet tho...

He's not the president yet. Just going to be the president.

Good job retard.

You know what I meant, he's won the election, and now that he has he's dropping promises like hot turds. He could never be trusted and now the flood of degenerate illegals will keep coming.

Yes

You can't even understand the fucking calendar and we're supposed to heed a warning from a idiot like you?

Eat a bag of dicks you ignorant fuck.

You still here, faggot shill?

here's a trigger for you.

Trump's environmental policies will make catastrophic climate change ineveitable. Coral reefs are already dying off at an alarming rate and atmospheric carbon dioxide levels have risen well over the levels found in previous warm-climate cycles.

Whatever your reason for supporting Trump, you're still fucked in the end.