What is Sup Forums's favorite calculator?

What is Sup Forums's favorite calculator?

TI-84

ipython

Casio Algebra FX 2.0 - I helped reverse engineer it to enable custom programming.

Plebeian ass calculator. If you're gonna buy a graphing calculator at least get a TI-89.

TI Nspire CX CAS

gotta go with the casio ca53w, I have it with me everywhere i go.

Casio FX-501b

OP here. Funny enough, I always wear one of those when I'm out and about. I'll use it to solve quick problems when I do not have a handheld calculator nearby.

WolframLanguage

HP-11C

This or casio

TI-89

OP again. I like that one because of the back label. Very helpful for quick reference.

My man. Nspire is too good.

My Ti-89 came with a manual as thick as a phone book.

TI-84 Plus Silver Edition

Casul

I hate those types of calculators. It's better if they have an index, but there are some where you just have to search through the entire book to find a problem.

I only needed the manual rarely or if I wanted to make a script with something I didn't know how to use already.

Ya was banned. You don't need calculators. They take your time while punching in digits.

Whichever one the state of New York education system provided me.

probably ti84

HP 28C

Casio VX-4 Personal Pocket Computer.

I have a 28C and a 48GX

Both are fantastic scientific graphing calculators

Casio graph 100
Bought it more than 10 years ago Second hand. Best investimento i've ever done. I've learnt programming on it, and even more important, optimizing. I'm currently finishing a MsC in numerical ecology and some co"workers" don't even believe what I'm capable of with few MHz and Mo.
I simply love it

hp-12c, maybe BA-ii plus if i'm not feeling the reverse polish notation

fx-83, pretty basic but the only one my school and uni allowed

What does it do besides calculator stuff?

I hate programming on a TI but it does the work. Why not allow a TI-84, the resolution of a ti 83 is fucking terrible

used one of these when i was a youngen until upgrading to a ti-89. was great for a compact calc

Ti-89 was fantastic. it had the same symbolic manipulation as the 90 whatever, but wasn't banned on the SAT or in most math competitions. between its in-built symbolic manipulation and the ability to program in both TI-BASIC and Motorola 68K ASM, i had a huge advantage with it. And of course the awesome asm-written games like bomberman.

it fucked me in college though because i couldn't actually do anything by hand

but on the flip side, it did lead to one awesome moment
>have to show work on integration problem
>have ti-89, so know solution
>work backwards to figure out how the calculator did it
>teacher marks it wrong
>ask why it's marked wrong when my method leads to the right answer
>she says she looked at the first few steps i took and there's no way it could possibly lead to the correct answer
>except it did, and was right, as she eventually figured out
>she thought i was a genius who devised an integration method way way beyond undergrad calc2 that she didn't even know about
>but i was really just an idiot who played with my calculator until i could figure out what intermediate steps it took

nice