Chromium is THE hardest metal. Prove me wrong

Chromium is THE hardest metal. Prove me wrong.

Actually diamond is the hardest metal

It may be the hardest metal, but my dick is harder.

Doesn't look a thing like dragonforce to me

Diamond is not a metal

Diamonds are made of carbon. Carbon is not metal. Feg.

The University of Pittsburgh is a joke. As in it doesn't actually exist

Diamond is an allotrope of carbon...not a metal

Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about.

Chromium is the second hardest metal. Second only to diamond.

I believe diamond is the hardest.

has to be OP replying to his own post
what a desperate fuck

Im pretty sure ive seen this thread before post for post

tungsten carbide. they use diamonds to polish it.

Busted. A . Nut. In. Your. Face. You can disprove it, therefore you're an idiot.

Well you've clearly never seen a chemistry book. Diamond is hard, therefore it is the hardest metal in the world.

If you faggots consider carbon as a metal, then the hardest metal is carbine, and also the hardest material

Good job. You look like a faggot

underrated

>the hardest metal is carbine

SO the hardest metal is a short barreled rifle?

Yeah, they were used by gooks so they have to be pretty fucking hard

nice mobile fag

easier to an hero with a mobile connection than while at home in the basement

I meant to say Carbyne

Copper is the hardest metal. It takes a propane torch to make it red hot whereas other metals burn at those temps. Copper is also electrivley conductive because it's boss. Because of its conductivity and price however its a bad choice for structural purposes.. which is why steel is used instead. Notice how jet fuel melted those steel beams though? Again copper is harder and only begins to glow red hot when exposed to a propane flame (which burns hotter than jet fuel, fyi).

Copper is about six times more expensive than steel. Copper supported structures + lightning = bad news for occupants... unless you want to spend even MORE money insulating each copper beam... just not worth it economically.

Well, now you know and you've learnt something new.

- steel mill worker.

Who said I'm at home? You don't browse the boards on your phone?

I-is this pasta?
This is really specific pasta
I hope nobody's this retarded but its hard to be sure

You're kind of correct.
They don't use copper for structures because of oxidation.

the hardest metal is chinesium. that's why they use it to pierce dicks and drill through tanks.

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

NEWFeG
E
W
F
e
G

No, you're in for a treat, son. It's an original reply to a legitimate question and I'm here to spread the good news about the various metals (including steel) since we are about to go MAGA under President Trump and bring back our steel industry.

Yyeeeeeehaaw!

You mean, bring back the fence insustry?

Death metal it's the hardest metal.

Win button pressed.

How 'bout you shut your damn pie hole and ask yourself where your paper clips comes from when you file one of your doodaddy files in your office job, you shmancy liberal.

i tried crushing a coke can.... thought it was pretty hard

Did you equate the socio-economic value of a industry to paperclips?

Go Trump? I guess

I'm not Democrat, I'm not Republican, I'm nobody. I live on a farm with my wife. We live off the land and make our own things. I only have sex with my wife and we are happy. If you think a man is going to change your world you're wrong. It's up to you.

A coke can used to be called a tin can until they started to make it out of amuninum. Tin foil is also no longer tin. It is also aluminim.

Don't buy aluminum. It's Chinese and undercuts American Steel. Buy American Steel.

Unless of course you are Chinese. I would never ask a man or an Asian to betray his own country.

well for one you could just look up the hardness of iridium