How can one man be so shameful and not kill himself Sup Forums?

How can one man be so shameful and not kill himself Sup Forums?
What sort of sorcery is required to achieve this state of mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did he do wrong?

He was born, and then he became an "actor".

Dude, he's an ex marine, a CIA and KGB trainer, he counseled many times FBI to catch mobsters all across the country, he's a master in many martial arts and a great musician I wish I lived his life. He's based

He looks like a grandma.

Clearly you've never experienced joy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A

denial on the levels that everything he makes up fabricates inside his mind into actually events that took place within his reality, which becomes the absolute

basically severe autism

>implying people don't do exactly the same thing with headcanon

Did you star in Under Siege 2 user? What's that? NO!? How can you not kill yourself? The knowledge that I will never be a part of something as perfect as that movie hurts me every day.

Seriously, Under Siege 2 is great.

Preach brother, preach!

Don't forget he was in an all-black band in the 50s.

he has become the meme

Are you on Richie's crew? How about you tell us where Richie is instead of dissing Gino, do you know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?

>autism

This is not autism, at all.

He is a narcissist and a pathological confabulator. He's probably not even on the autism spectrum.

>Claims to have been seal team 6

>Claims to have been CIA

>Claims to have trained MMA fighter

>Claims he could be the shit outta van Damme. Van Damme being batshit challenges him. Seagal disappears. Van Damme being batshit follows him. Seagal disappears again.

How the fuck is this guy such a compulsive liar. Pretty sure anyone could take him.

He taught the Taliban hapkido. Why do you think Kelly LeBrock left him?

>Steven Seagal claims to hold certification by the California Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) commission. However, according to a Los Angeles Times commentary critical of the claims, neither the California nor Louisiana POST organizations have records of Seagal's certification

A confabulator.... I'm taking that word to one of my cocktail parties and people will love me for it. Thanks fag.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

he's literally a saint, OP, Google it up

Everyone is on the autism spectrum you shit, its a spectrum.