Do you ever ruin your orgasm? How many times in a row have you done it?

Do you ever ruin your orgasm? How many times in a row have you done it?

whenever my mistress wants me too, of course my wife has the final say though

Yes and too many times to count I hate it

I had an orgasm ruined once when I was younger.

I'm a fatty fucker and was watching a compilation video of fat girls. Right as I'm about to cum, it turns out some asshole spliced in a couple frames with super anorexic skeleton girls and my dick did a 180.

I came without feeling a damn thing and I was so pissed. ha.

Of course. How many times in a row have you been ruined?
Why do you hate it but let it happen?

I don't intentionally do it, it's more of say a fuck up, I either get to the point of climax and just stop to edge myself and I end up blowing anyways or just do it so furiously it feels like a terrible climax to where it doesn't even feel as though I came

It's very difficult to do properly - have to completely relax, no ejaculatory pulses, no clenching to hold it. I sometimes manage to edge close enough to ooze a little but I've mostly given up on ruined orgasms aside from accidents.

your mom ruined my orgasm

Ah I see. So you haven't learned to control it yet?
That's too bad. They are fun.
So she made you cum though right?

I'm curious, whats the point of a ruined orgasm

I'm getting there I can successfully say I can edge two to three times on a given occasion. The only thing with that is for some reason it makes my dick hurt more than it should I feel like

Some guys do it with their wives/girlfriends as a form of being sub
I do it because it feels good as a sort of really long mini orgasm and the full release at the end feels incredible

>They are fun.
I know, especially if you are interested in cum play. I'll revisit it if I find a partner who can slowly edge me into a relaxed pre-orgasmic zen.

what does that even mean

When i get really stoned, it takes me an hour of nonstop pumping to even get the chance to cum

One night I was blitzed by 11pm

Keep going till like 4 am with multiple ruins to one big lead up

Felt like 5 minutes and pure bliss

It's a ruined orgasm, what else is there to say?
It is awesome, right?

Been trying to do it without success. I want to try and eat my own cum, but the second I organism I lose interest immediately.

Takes practice, but its worth it. I dunno about the eating cum bit though

It's weird.. it gets me horny thinking about it. I do have a lot of fucked up fetishes though... which might be part of it.

I'm in an extremely depressed state, currently, and masturbation isn't the same, not one bit. I can get hard but not in a raging fashion and even then, my cum doesn't squirt out with power, it just gently oozes out even though I haven't rubbed one out in 3 weeks.

Nonetheless, my latest 4 orgasms were ruined.

i don't get it

>Watching a hot video
>Accidentally jizz at the part where camera isn't showing anything

What part?
wat

the why part

>Some guys do it with their wives/girlfriends as a form of being sub
>I do it because it feels good as a sort of really long mini orgasm and the full release at the end feels incredible

who are you quoting

Myself in an earlier post. Too lazy to highlight and hit ctrl+c then ctrl+v so I just highlight then clicked their post to quick reply with the quote

bump