Thoughts on this club? (looking at BVB fans here)

Thoughts on this club? (looking at BVB fans here)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/12/rb-leipzig-fans-borussia-dortmund-bundesliga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I prefer Cola over Red Bull

is this the bundes for today?

will be a good rivalry with Dynamo Dresden next season.

plastic shit

this is /bundes/ now get in lads

(If they beat BVB they must be somewhat good then)

ricciardo > verstappen

Why is a soft drink in the bundesliga?

kek

because Beer is Haram, you should know that

good. there were people saying you are banned

Will they ever make it back to the bundes?

>captchas with the banned in Germany double ss

no :(

Always liked the players on their side in second div. Till now they choked on every chance to get there.

They have a few decent players and even have Khedira's bro there (not too impressive tho).

Unless they drop in form they'll be a top 7 team this season.

literally who?

I've seen an article about these guys, what's the big deal?

Huh? Where was that and why?

they could be scary in a few years or they could be the next hoffeneim

> banned in Germany double ss

wat?

the ß is not banned, it was replaced by ss for some words and constellations but is still very much used, there is a dedicated ß button on german QWERTZ keyboards.

Lots of butthurt because they don't really follow the 50+1 rule, even though clubs like Leverkusen and Wolfsburg don't really follow it either.

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/12/rb-leipzig-fans-borussia-dortmund-bundesliga

yes, soon

Weird. Didn't delete anything.

You should embrace corporate synergy

great goal from 1860

>Olic
>Mölders

German football has become so boring there is nothing else to write about.
Look at the pathetic state of this general.

yes

What are you trying to say?

Yeah, Bayern really destroyed the Buli for good. At least for the next 5 years.

>Wolfgang Stark

>More than one Ostklub in the Bundesliga
Highly unlikely.

>Highly unlikely.
>#2 in the table
>highly

>muh tradition

I'm much more upset about all the better-safe-than-sorry club administrations, uninspired coaches and teflon players.

>Implying being 2nd in the table after 4 matches means anything
How much of a pleb/newfaggot can you be?

Would you like to see German football go back to regional/state leagues and all the winners of each regional league enter a playoff to decide the overall champion?

Hat ja nichts mit newfag zutun du dummer mongo

it's still not HIGHLY unlikely

>moving to Leipzig just in time to watch our fine lads win the Bundes

No greater feeling lads

don't even know what you're talking about

True. It's not all Bayerns fault but they're still partially responsible for the state german football is in right now.

Ich meinte Fußball-Neuschwuchtel du Lappen. Und jetzt ab ins Bett Ronny, dass du auch schön deinen Hauptschulabschluß schaffst.

>Prior to the formation of the Bundesliga, German football was played at an amateur level in a large number of sub-regional leagues until, in 1949, part-time (semi-) professionalism was introduced and only five regional Oberligen (Premier Leagues) remained. Regional champions and runners-up played a series of playoff matches for the right to compete in a final game for the national championship.

Bundes games have been the most fun for me to watch this season. The league might be fucked but the axtual football itself has been very entertaining

> what part of red bull are you from

not the first time you post this but leipzig is a nice city

accent is shit tier tho

Sagt der bei dem
>newfag=Fußball-Neuschwuchtel
ist
Fast so originell wie dein Vorwurf, dass ich Ronny heiße. Way to go spasti

>we don't play football, we play lawnball

I just got on this thread to know what the anti-St. Pauli would be?

>No you're stupid xD!
Right back at you.

>naming your football team after a bull sperm based drink

I'm going to make me some salad now. I get angry way to easily when I'm hungry.

Yeah, you lads gave me a wealth of information regading Leipzig the first time I posted this so i can't thank yall enough. I'm just posting it now to piss off Westdeutschland

Just think how great Leipzig and Dresden could be if it weren't for the locals.

And the skinheads. Which are the locals. And the accent. And east germany. Why did we allow to tear that wall down again?

you leave Kampl out of it.

I just sincerely hope they destroy Bayern one day

I would gladly trade the Bayern cancer against softdrink dominance any day

you say that now.

YES, upvote!!!!

Die scheiß Bayern Schweine gehören verboten und sollten allesamt in Uli's Wurstfabrik verarbeitet werden. Dann hätte ihre Existenz wenigstens einen Sinn gehabt.

AUF GEHT'S DOOFMUND

But why ? :(

pest oder cholera

neinhold please
I would glady dissolve the Bundesliga if that meant Buyern would be dissolved as well
I'm sick of their cancer club

EUER HASS IST UNSER STOLZ

NUR DER FCB

The only reason I know about Leipzig before is because of WGT where goths take over the city for a weekend, and the creepy bear with no hair was from Leipzig zoo

that's still a thing in the German youth football leagues

What are you trying to say?
He made several DOZENS of mistakes that game, on both sides. Fair refereeing in the worst possible way.

Where in Leipzig are you, bitch boy? You'll get your fucking chin tested if you mess around the WRONG NEIGHBOURHOOD.

That would be interesting desu.

only if he's one of those basketball, taco or Geschäftemacher Americans

It's more disappointment than hate.

Do you root for a certain team or are you neutral?

Lok Leipzig

If you would take Bayern out of the equation this season has the potential to be one of the alltime greats.
BVB weaker due to a massive squad conversion
B04 probably stronger due to clever transfer business
Same goes for BMG
And then there are still are clubs like >schalke, Mainz, Hertha, Hoffenheim under Nagelsmann, Wolfsburg and Cologne who have the potential for some cheeky extra drama.

I'm pale as the moon lad, and I'll fuck you up. You don't want these hands boyo I will drop your twink German ass

We've got your back bro!

I would have thought that 1860 would have more passionate fans tan FCB but they were pretty tame for a derby match, they didn't bring any flags or anything, what gives?

the only annoying thing about them are their generic logo and colours. apart from that they're decent, young, a lot of germans, a nice stadium with some history and it's in a region with no first class football, I prefer them to the 100th club from some BaWü small town

Bayern does not only suck the live out of the Buli but also the whole state of Bavaria.

it's Monday

who?

lawnballsport

I like Bayern. In fact, I consider it my favorite team. I believe that, in a Champions league filled with teams funded by dirty, Arab oil money, Bayern is a light shining in darkness. However, they are absolutely kill bundes. The question is, are you ok with a weakened bundes if that means you have representation in the CL

When do you think Portumark is arriving at home?

They took >our best player
I hope he does well...

THEY TOOK MY BURKE AWAY :'(

Maybe that european super league crap wouldn't be that bad...

:'(

He did well against Dortmund. Quite promising.

My club isn't even near the international spots and I don't really care for german teams in the CL like I used to do.

>in a Champions league filled with teams funded by dirty, Arab oil money, Bayern is a light shining in darkness
The only relevant teams in the CL that are "funded" by oil money are ManCity and PSG, so you could also root for teams like ManU, Arsenal, Sevilla etc, etc. Plus these teams aren't even half as cancerous to their league as Bayern is.

Should be interesting if he can live up to his "hype". I'm still doubtfull, because he isn't really accustomed to the high intensive and quite "complicated" pressing style Hasenhüttl likes to play. But that's something players can learn even in their early/mid 20s.
So basically it's up to him.

>only ManCity and PSG
>what are Athletico, Barca, and Real

But yeah other than that i agree

True. But my point still stands.

soo silent

I didn't saw that post while I typed .

Are you all asleep already?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WAKE UP!