Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend? Have you seen the supermoon tonight? Go take a look!

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your weekend? Have you seen the supermoon tonight? Go take a look!

Meanwhile...

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETS (dubs, trips, etc.) can request a tarot reading from me.
>Ask for a general reading, or suggest a topic, or ask a question for the cards! The more information I have about what you want to know, the more informative your reading might be.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, or made up name) for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens if they're available. You can receive fortune cookies even if you don't GET!
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>I ask that you don't donate readings to people who weren't seeking them, or to people whose questions are better suited for mundane advice.

>Patience and love! It takes a while to write up readings, and if I have a lot of requests you may be waiting a bit. Hang out with us while you wait!
>If it seems like I missed you, feel free to remind me.
>Leave internet drama at the gate, please!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0JKicP80JiW
vocaroo.com/i/s1XmBzmX0ZHv
vocaroo.com/i/s1caWzBhL5E7
vocaroo.com/i/s07Md91aCZhg
vocaroo.com/i/s0lFhokaY3XP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, well the :heart: wasn't in reply to me so we're good.

I love you Reimu. I'll have to look at Fallen Enchantresses too.

*hug* I hate feeling like this, everything goes to shit.

No, that probably goes to toast.

>666
but satan i already looked at the moon

The moon looks smaller for me

super awoo

oh i should expand thumbnails more

will you take this :heart:

>The moon looks smaller for me
same here

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is the one I played. As far as I know that's the newest one!

I've also sank dozens of hours into Civ 5 lately. I can't play 6 because my computer isn't good enough, or at least I assume so. But at least I have mods!

>:) Satanic Thread edition

mmmm well soo its going to like, tear me apart or something? it´s not like i´m not scared but there is soo many people that i care of to let anything break me.
but just in case, can you give an advice of how to uncover those secrets and lies please?(there is always exception to the words "nothing will break me).
and hello to everyone in this hopeless new thread how r u doing tonight?

Ecks di, Kijin.
Senpai, please cease stealing the patron's gets.

I haven't played a Civ game in ages. Civ 2 was the last one I played back in the 90s. Friend of mine can't get enough of 5 though and has the same issue with 6.

One way or another, the GETs come to me!

Think I'm okay with this...am I allowed to hug you?

>pic
What game is this? Is it good?

It's Hyperdimension Neptunia and it's very fun and silly with lots of waifus to spare.

Probably.

You didn't get any now though, where is your god now? WHERE IS YOR GOD!? You're out of gods :/

I'll come to you too.

Nice trips
Also nice trips

I ain't entering into no contracts, though!

One steam key for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, coming right up!
X8DPV-Y80PB-43___

___ = a cow typing l33t

Nonsense, there are over 8 million of them! I can't have gone through them all already!

Satanic Trips Confirmed!! Victor is seeking knowledge from the Left handed path. Thank you for your time.

Thanks, do you think its worthy buying Megadimension Neptunia VII on steam?

Nice Tripps, Reimu!!
I got em at the gas station just now!

~Mantis

Hail lord Satan~

>Victor has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Power", "11".
you will increase your power

Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombies
I have no idea how good is it but Neptunia games tend to be pretty much the same(?) but with different stories, more fun and lots & lots of grinding, it is a Jrpg afterall. If you want to start playing, begin with the Re:Birth trilogy.

One more drink at the Sunk'n Norwegian
One more drink before we have to die
One more drink at the Sunk'n Norwegian
Raise up your tankards of ale to the sky

-hugs tight- Get well soon

Nobody saw anything. I don't hug people

Yes but wait for it to be on sale!
And graphic wise, it's a port from ps4 so you know what to expect when it comes to computer specs.

Im with H but am unhappy. I could get with J but it wouldnt be long term. I want to be with B but she is attached and unhappy. What should I do?

*hugs* Thanks... I fucking hate being sick.

I'd recommend starting here like Nep-nep says, that way you get introduced to all the characters the way you should.

Hahaha! I can definitely relate.

How thoughtful of you!

You go ahead and do that, sweetie.

Mm... I'm understand how you feel, trust me.
*hugs you all close, wrapping my arms around you and holding you there for a moment.*
It's okay. You'll make it through.

>Those trips
Hello, Satan

Not if you burn a god for every second that passes, so uh...8 million seconds is...well, i'm bad with math, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you won this time Reimu! But i'll be back stronger! And with math knowledge u.u

*Vanishes like the cool super hero he is*

Hi friend, hail lord Satan indeed.

Too late, already caught on tape :/

>begin with the Re:Birth trilogy.
Will do it, thanks!

You don't mind if I do?

Here's a Moonshot, if anybody missed it.

~Mantis

Why should I? It just means you find me attractive, right?

Satan is all.

Satan is life.

Satan is love.

Well it's creepy right? And I do find you very attractive.

Be with nobody for a while until you meet someone who's both available and catches more than just a passing interest from you.

Or, you could work things out with H if they're salvageable.

vocaroo.com/i/s0JKicP80JiW

-Koi

Here's another, its straight above now.

Will my lungs give out and kill me before I graduate and get my certification?

Koi!

I'm going to bed, bye everyone!

It'll only get creepy if you ask permission every time...

HAIL SATAN

Lets see how long until you get a nep waifu :^)
>Creepy
>Sup Forums
Who cares? Most people are too phony, unathentic, if being honest is creepy then so be it.
What? Why?
Hello old man.
Goodnight!

vocaroo.com/i/s1XmBzmX0ZHv
-Koi

Bye Nep.

I usually don't but I think it's kinda sexy having permission. I don't know what it is exactly, but it does something for me.

I was actually about to retire for the night...

So I can't just say "you have permission from now on and running until forever?" and have that carry over?

What? Why?

vocaroo.com/i/s1caWzBhL5E7

-Koi

Thank you kindly, at least i was able to see it even if from a picture, beggars can't be choosers i suppose.

That's what i told to my religion teacher, now she doesn't like me that much anymore.

Hi friend! And we're hoping you're doing well too ^.^

Why will my lungs kill me? Technically they won't, my diaphragm muscles dying and being unable to make my lungs inflate and deflate will. I just want to know if I'll be able to get some life goals in first

rolling for tarot

Hello Nep!
How goes it?

Only if my sis agrees
sextoyget.com/sexylittlehoe.htm

No, that would work. I think it's that consent is my fetish. Please don't judge me.

I thought you left.

Evening semi-anons.

May I have a reading? I'd like a reading about a change in my life, more specifically concerning employment in the near future.

-J

Your teacher is a FOOL, user.

General reading please.
Guark

Also >666

Wow, senpai, that is too sexy, you sure he could handle that?
Trips! Burn the churches!
No surgery available yet? Or maybe, not enough cash.
Hello Mantis, pretty well, I have to go have breakfast with my class today in the morning, shame I hate them all, you?

Mm, you have to GET if you want a fortune. I'd give you one if I had one. But g-good luck, user!

vocaroo.com/i/s07Md91aCZhg

vocaroo.com/i/s0lFhokaY3XP

-Koi

Time to clasp my hands together and pray for a tarot reading to determine whether my supervisor will really break me or not.

Sleep time!

Requesting a general reading please. The name is William if that helps. Seen these threads before, never interacted with them, but it's pleasant to see something besides slavering Sup Forumstards and the infinite cycle if anti/pro trap threads and the never ending stream of shitposts.

If anyone doesn't want their dub fortune, I'll take it.

Jeez, that sounds rough... okay, well, you can have my satan trips. Here goes.

>Four of Swords
>Queen of Wands
>Queen of Pentacles
The Four of Swords represents your current situation. Waiting. Isolation and asylum. Existence taking on a surreal feeling, as if one is veiled from life. A seemingly deathlike sleep phase in life, but a time which incubates future dreams.

The two Queens, however, both represent lives fulfilled, people who are admired for their successes and seen as role models. In the face of the situation you're in, I'd say you'll accomplish so much that the people you leave behind will never forget it!

It's muscular, not organ failure so there is nothing they can do. I'll give myself a nickname to help identify

-Kit

If anyone wants the Dubbs here, just ask, OK?

>Guark has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Social", "61".
seems you'll have good luck with social situations

Reroll because I need at least some hope.

Hope you feel better soon. Stay strong

lucky bunny

Why, do you have to be somewhere important in the morning?

Thank You.

>William has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "White", "37".

All that makes sense given where I'm at now and the fact I'm a mental health counselor. Thanks

-Kit

You're Welcome!
Here's another

Well, I do simply stop posting suddenly sometimes, anyway. *pats*
See Well, that sure sucks, I'll drink on your name.

Which is why no one likes her, it seems like all the religion teachers are old hags.

I don't think i've been though.

Haha! That is a shame. Why do you hate them tho?

I'm about ready to have pic related lunch. I would have preferred the Italian Deli, but they're closed now.

Cool beans. As long as you don't smoke in my honor. No more suffocation needed

-Kit

Thanks Nep!
Mantis may I please take your dubs?
If not then I'll live... Probably.

I'm not judging! So, what do you like about me anyway? What's my most attractive feature?

Teehee...

Looks like you won't need it!

>Queen of Swords
>Seven of Wands
>Ten of Cups

Okay, the major theme here is courage. Taking control. Maybe even rebellion. It's a good time to take risks, but make sure they're on things that have positive outcomes. Don't just waste this supernatural courage on something dumb like wrestling a bear. If you're fed up with something in your life, now's the time to fight your way out!

Take em.

We help each other here.

~Mantis

Definitely how sweet and caring you are, without a doubt.

Yeah

Thank you, you kind and generous soul.

>What's my most attractive feature?
Is that even a question? It's all in the armpits

I just do, they're pretty chill and cool, I just simply dislike them.
Well, no one can say you don't have a sense of humour, cheers.
Anytime, user.
This, hands down. (Also feets)

And I suddenly get my own dubs... Well then...

Ahaha.. That's sweet... thank you. I'm not sure how I could use that to help you, though!

2 out of 2 shrine maidens agree!