twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does this crap stay on this board, it's a fucking video game

We cant post about football games on Sup Forums

why is Reus so photogenic lads

DEMO WHEN
E
M
O

EA is just being a bunch of cunts. They know people are changing their region to new zealand to get it early, so they're taking their sweet time with it and probably won't release it until like 11:59 PM in new zealand time, just to fuck everyone.

I can't even play career. It's awful. I scored in the second minute, then AI scores on 5 and 7. No more goals. It's just tedious. They never fix it.

Go to /vg/ then, it's board for generals but..get this....for video games

Sup Forums is the only board that Fifa and Madden threads survive tho. The people on /vg/ are the kinds of people who wouldn't be caught dead with a sports game, whereas Sup Forums is the right crowd for this. I'm not kidding when I say that I've seen /vg/ tell people to go fuck off and go to Sup Forums when making sports games threads, it's some bullshit man.

Anyone getting NHL 17 tomorrow? Decided to skip out on Fifa this year for the first time since 2009.

No one plays your irrelevant sport.

By the way free Quebec

>tfw EA will never let you play with your gens squad

It may be irrelevant but the game is 100x better than Fifa. And we'd be more than happy to let Quebec fuck off but they keep insisting on having us give them money even after they seperate.

Will the demo have all the teams the other demo had? Or just 2 teams

>Still two weeks until full release
Shieeet

easports.com/fifa/news/2016/fifa-17-presentation

>pyrotechnics
I so want it to be flares in the stands but you just know its 2 shitty torches either side of players as they walk out
why are we now copying rugby ffs

cant wait lads

>free quebec
you should shut the fuck up and not talk about topics your viet cong ass has no idea about

Just checked out the soundtrack on Spotify. Shits str8 cash homie. Best in some time.

test

When's the demo out?

Test

See

IS THE DEMO OUT YET

no demo here yet

>Hazard and James on the cover after their shit seasons
But why?

>NHL better than Fifa
kek, it's by far the worst of the mainstream sport games. It plays nothing like the real thing.

>people on twitter begging for RTs and follows saying they know how to get the demo early

>playing career mode on FIFA16
>be managing Swansea
>having a jolly old time
>try keeping it realistic, aka not being the Leicester of the league
>finish 9th and FA cup final first season
>fine etc
>finish next season
>finish 13th with Europa league win
>get sacked

WHAT THE FUCK IS BULLSHIT, IF THIS HAPPENED IRL THE MANAGER WOULD BE HAILED A GENIUS

FIX THIS FUCKING SHIT EA

>not playing the superior game in PES

Enjoy your more of the same scripted bullshit that plays and handles like ass in 17.

t. 17 closed beta tester

> Not playing PES

HOW MANY BINGS LEFT LA

>Enjoy your more of the same scripted bullshit that plays and handles like ass in Pes 2016.

Fixed it for you, Pro Evo has been absolute horseshit since 2014 and still is, scripting is also much worse than in Fifa, atleast in offline.

This soundtrack is fucking GOAT holy shit

KEK

you are fucking delusional

I've played both Fifa and Pes extensively

Pes has zero scripting

KEK

you are fucking delusional

I've played both Fifa and Pes extensively

Pes has really bad scripting

PES doesn't have scripting you shit, I prefer Fifa too but let's not act deluded here.

how much are they paying you?

Fuck yeah ML has scripting, either you've never played it for more than 3 hours or you're just deluded. I don't know about online though, haven't touched that shit since the day 2016 came out, an absolute fucking ping pong fest and twice as fast as FUT and half the build-up. And that is shocking, I don't know how you can make a game more arcade than FUT even if you try.

>still no demo

>mfw game comes out before the demo

>tfw early access

Which is going to be the best team in the game? Tottenham or Manchester City?

I was thinking Manure
>Pogba
>Ibra
>Rooney
>de Gay
Just going by FIFA 17 ratings.

The problem with Man U is that Rooney doesn't fit in anywhere in a 4-3-3 lineup. He has to stay on the bench because the CM positions are already reserved for midfielders who have good defense stats and the CAM position is reserved for a fast and agile striker, which Man U don't even have.

Juve, as always, you plebs

Ibra and Pogba were my legit favorite players in the past Fifas, but they went to a club I deeply despise so I won't touch any of them this season.

this, and Bayern

Pogba has been on my ultimate team last 3 seasons. Doubt i can afford him in 17

He'll be 100k by January and 70-80 by toty

>Buy fifa coins
>Buy your dream ultimate team
>Get bored after 2 days because you have nothing more to work towards now so there's no point in playing anymore
Why is human psychology so weird?

Post team

>EA keeps tweeting out the same response to everyone who asks about the release time

Its out at 7pm cet. Thats in 9 hours.

Why even bother waiting.

Anyone else only played Based Online Seasons mode? Fuck UT.

Much isnt gonna change from having played the beta and demo so cant get too hyped. if anything i can just practice to wreck kids day 1

Pro Clubs with irl m8s
Seasons with different teams
FUT with cheeky cross league teams

Pro Clubs is goat if you're on mic with friends.
Seasons gets old when i try 30 different teams, but play Bayern, Barca, Real 95% of the time
FUT i dont play enough to build a good squad like I cant dedicate myself to working market and such. I get to division 1 with my mediocre teams eventually.

>a fast and agile striker, which Man U don't even have.

RASHFUD BRUV

Says who?

>2 am

So it's not even going to come out on the 13th.

FUCKING BRILLIANT

no one cares about australian time

Can you do driven shots in 17?

Gamba Osaka is in the game, and Osaka is pretty much in the same time zone as Adelaide, so EADC.

yup

>be EA
>release the 10 day beta
>29GB download
>servers crash
>19GB additional beta download
>demo to be released on the 13th
>no demo yet

what did they mean by this?

Its still the 13th

How do you do the driven shot?

Answer me you pig

˙ɹǝpıds pǝq oʇ oƃ

I've listened the the soundtrack like 10 times already. I need help.

I Trusted U feels like a song specifically made to get in a FIFA game

>take an extra day off after vavation just to play the new fifa demo all day with some friends
>it's not coming out today

I feel so fucking cucked by EA

>Wasting vacation days for a fucking demo

You should feel cucked.

We Got U & High and Low are my favorite

Major Lazer made a custom song for FIFA, and he also got to make some of those custom kits in the deluxe edition.

this desu. at least wait till that Tues

I still have more vacation days left than I want to take. I'll probably just take off every monday for the rest of the year

How much do you have per year

It's 6.40pm

35 and I can take extra days off if I have to much overtime. I usually end up with 40-45 days a year, although I work a lot of hours when Im not taking time off

35 work days? The fuck do you do.

I have 20 work days and I wageslave 40 hours a week.

30 days is pretty much standard in germany. Im working as a key account manager for a publisher

Out on the 360

>playing the demo
It's based off an old build and will be nothing like the game

The FIFA sixteen demo was very similar to FIFA (16)

No it wasn't in the slightest, I played FIFA 16 then played the demo at a friends and it was nothing like the actual game

I'm just hyped for Endo to be in the game

are they getting rid of that legends bullshit this year

That's only on pleb box. Ps4 masterrace

Standard is 28 days in the UK, some retail jobs like Tesco give you an extra day holiday if you work a bank holiday so it's possible to get over 30 pretty easy

>Wake up.
>Still no demo.
I an only hope they release it in the UK at 2pm

>wake up
>2pm
>that flag

sounds about right

Watching some gameplay videos from the youtubers, holy shit the pacewhoring. Its like I'm watching fifa 13 again.

I'm on holidays. I usually take them on September while the sheep go all to the beach.

I'm just trying to kill time before the GOAT gets released

So it's not actually getting released on the 13th. For gods sake I've got a cold I don't need to be staying up until ungodly hours for this shit.

fuck konami, releasing another ps3 port for PC

I won't defend that. But the ps4 version is great

Also I want to like Fifa but it constantly disappoints me. I only really care about gameplay

leicester as always la

guys I can't fucking wait i literally had a dream yesterday wheere I had a manchester united career and I remember having a 90 rated gundogan and I beat city in wembley

I NEED THIS GAME RIGHTTTT NOWWW

>dreaming about fifa

wew lad

>not watching batesons video to see ratings