Jennifer Lawrence reaction to Trump win……

Jennifer Lawrence reaction to Trump win…….

“It doesn’t matter how hard you work or how qualified you are, at the end of the day, if you’re not a man? Is that what we just learned?” Lawrence wrote. “This country was founded on immigration and today the only people that feel safe, that their rights are recognized and respected are white men.”

Is she right????

Also leaked celebrity photos thread

How you gonna start this thread not with the image of her butthole....fucking idiot

apologies

No, as a cis-hetero middle class white male, i feel the government is trampling all the fuck over my rights in a completely unconstitutional way

but i also feel both parties are the same in that regard, with republicans only a little worse

my god love the angle view

I feel that actors should stop voicing their opinions on the election as it doesn't have a good outcome for them. Either they come out as hypocrites or they ended not changing anything anyway. As it stands now, it is only making many actors look bad.

I don't ask Donald Trump for nudes....I don't ask Jennifer Lawrence's opinion on politics.

Is that really her?

She is fucking right. And this thread is a perfect example of it.

This whole election has made me lose a lot of respect in these celebrities. A lot. I had no idea so many were brain-dead sheep.

not jlaw

why does anyone care what this cum dumpster says?

Fucking this.

>"Women should win anything they try at because they are women and nothing more. If I lose then sexism and racism are the cause"

Is she right?

THIS IS EXACTLY HER FUCKING POINT! HOW DO YOU THINK THIS MINDSET IS OKAY? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO CALL HER THAT?

because she is that

Not her

Caps don't make your typed words louder...

is her

Oh so just because a WOMEN had a SEXUAL relationship with another man, and then TAKES PRIVATE PHOTOS, which then get HACKED BY PIECES OF SHIT AND SPREAD ALL OVER THE NET. She is a "whore". FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. What about the guy? Why isn't he a whore????

Its not supposed to you fucking idiot. Its for emphasis

Because he didn't get hacked, Duh.

Here you go

man isnt a whore becuase he isnt the one with some dickhead's cum all over his face.

because guys dont take pictures with cum all over their faces. No one forced her to take the picture.
She is completely liable if the picture leaks because why did she take it in the first place.

Guess she never read a history book. The only immigrants we wanted in this country were white Christians.

Stop the Wage gap you bigots

SO FUCKING WHAT?! He was taking the pictures! He was involved in the acts as well. Just fucking admit it, its because she is a succesful women.

SO FUCKING WHAT! She is a whore because she is helping her boyfriend with something he probably wanted? FUCK OFF!

it is her you faggot you just wanna deny it

Wage gap is false, it's really an income gap. Two completely different things.

How do you know he wanted it?

All these celebrities are going to look even dumber once Obama's out of office and all the dirt on her comes out.

Sick edits bro.

It's not because she's a woman, her opinion doesn't matter cause she's an actress and as dumb as a fucking rock
No one pays her for her softy feely opinions on politics, they pay her to act and look pretty. And she manages to fuck that up too

Annnnd this is why you liberal faggots lost.

You sound like you also took photos of getting cummed on by some dick head and by the way you've been replying, he must also be a cuck.

Since when did people start giving a fuck about what this cunt says?

Fuck off normie

1. We just had a black man elected and re-elected as POTUS for 8 years
2. Clinton didn't lose because she is the extra hole, she lost because she was a terrible candidate that offered no major change and questionable leadership skills.

I'm not endorsing Trump as being the Jesus of POTUS candidates, but she was even more pathetic than 2004 when Kerry lost the democrats unlosable election

Haha you are definitely not in the right place

Her sentiment isn't coming from an altruism towards non-white people. This is the typical white woman hatred of white men. It's why white women invented feminism, because they hate white men. But it's not coming from support of non-white people, she just hates white men too.

This isn't liberalism you're seeing from her, it's feminism.

>Succesful

Go to bed JLaw. Now that Sophie Turner is in X-Men you aren't even the best looking anymore.

Everytime this chick opens her mouth she voices her awful opinions.

Just a typical white whore. Just a melanin-less meatbag of 4 fuckholes.

Because he had sex.

This. Only Republicans slightly less worse because of gun rights and because the Democratic party genuinely feels like they are helping by paying the police to arrest me for not wearing a seat belt etc.

She's a whore because she's a whore. But now she's just an exposed whore. She was always a whore, ever since when she used to drip her dad's semen from her hairless underage pussy as a preteen.

4?
What'd I miss?

Of course she's right

Why the fuck do you think Sup Forums supports trump you retard?

She didn't lose because she's woman, lord almighty how do people still believe that and/or defend this opinion.

She lost because she was a terrible candidate. Corrupt, dishonest and an embodiment of the same old political washington spirit people are sick of. Obviously Trump has been dishonest too and most definitely will not be a great president, but he won because he spoke is mind and at least seems like a legitimate character.

The opposite just can not admit defeat, so fucking blame it on omg sexism alright, even if more than half the population didn't even vote.

You people are fucking disgusting...

Expecially you

i love how ppl say this is fake and it came out teh same time as the fappening

>4 fuckholes
Her pussy, her ass, her mouth, and the stab would in her chest.

Thank you for falling for my bait so I could post my little joke.

Atleast nobody has naked pictures of my body circling a cambodian knitting website.

she should get naked more and talk less

Luckily not no one would want to see your disgusting pasty flabby body

Came out before tbh

>Expecially you
This means my post was the best. I WON!!

Also, I will reply to your post again to make another comment about it.

I had a giggle
Nice one, user

Heh, she is a successful women.

>Expecially
Papers, please.

no bra in public either

Oh you are SOOOOOO proud of being a disgusting human being. Please seek help

i'm very pro-gun rights too but that's vastly outweighed by their bible thumping and criminal justice positions.

not to mention their foreign policy. trump is actually not too bad on that point, but everyone he's surrounding himself with? neocon warmongers (hillary is a warmonger too, not saying she's not, but democrats in general are far less so than repubs)
military spending, don't get me started. fucking disgrace

You know why that black hand isn't touching her, Because Jlaw doesn't like to be touched by, THE MINORITIES as she puts it.

Those soulless eyes.

See:

My nig the hand is right on her back

your vagina is not an instant qualification.

tits

She's just pissed I didn't grab her PUSSSSSSSY!

I once got permabanned because one of her younger pics was supposedly too showy

Kek it's a murican tradition to hate immigrants, kinda like hazing the new guy

any without the cat?

>This country was founded on immigration
First off she is wrong. This country was founded by colonists from England under discovery and conquest. It go to show that just because your a celebrity doesn't make you smart.

She fucks and sucks every Jewish dick in sight. Just like Ivanka.

>there's a difference between wage and income gap

genuinly curious, please explain user?
isn't one affected by the other, your wage being what your paid hourly or by sale, and income how much you get total?