Anyone who doesn't know that Superman would slap the shit of literally anyone else in fiction needs to brush up on...

Anyone who doesn't know that Superman would slap the shit of literally anyone else in fiction needs to brush up on their comics.

Saitama.

muhammad ali beat superman

>he hasn't heard of saitama

>Implying that wasn't just nigger loving trash

>mad that superman got beat by a black man

Superman only needs this
sextoyget.com/sexylittlehoe.htm

Comics, not shill Manga where the narrative can simply be changed to support the protagonist being like a god as opposed to crafted lore.

inb4 niggers

>An altered human

>vs a being that can lift infinity and eternity

Kek

ez pz

Which is why he's boring, and will never be as popular as Batman, or pretty much any of the Avengers, or X-men. He's so overpowered that it's ridiculous.

>dooms day

>mfw he's got so strong
>so immune to superman's attacks
>superman can't fight him anymore
>chooses to lock him in another deminsion
>mfw a villain got used to "Unlimited power"
>sups is just like nope

Also Amazo

Eat shit fanboy.

Let's play.

OP said "fiction". Learn to read.

Hi.

any magic/reality/timer warping would fuck him up sans plotarmor

lol

A variety of people have killed superman, and or beat him up, including, but not limtied to:

Squirrel girl
Alfred pennyworth
Batman
Lex Luther
Doomsday
Darkseid
The hulk
Cyborg superman
The flash
The monitor
The antimonitor
Bizzaro
Zod
Super girl
Kryptonite Man
Wonder woman

I mean I know you're a hilarious xd trell, but come on, all of fiction? Like there are straight up cosmic forces included in that, like those specter things from subtle knife, or death, or even like galactus. Geez man.

Not to mention the easy answer of saitama.

>clark, I've come to bargain
>...

Doctor strange is quite underpowered in the movie.
In comics he could basically kill him with a word.

and
>amazo
>Shazam
>martian manhunter
>mongol
>brainiac
>trigon

Everyone that has powers was nerfed when the MCU adapted them.

You mean the exact same thing comics do *all the fucking time?*

Couldnt Scarlet Witch just will Supes out of existence?

Except they haven't.

Superman one shotted Monarch after he had absorbed 52 Captain Atoms

He also soloed The Anti-Monitor

He also soloed The Dark Monitor

He was the single entity capable of powering the cosmic armor to defeat Mandrakk. The Monitors said, without exception, ONLY Superman could do it. Not The Presence, not Spectre, Superman.

Smash 'is head wid her tits

yes plotarmor exactly what i said

Uh, no.

Get on up there to Pre-Retcon Beyonder and you're getting closer

>Anything I don't like is plot armor

Love the cp....cosplay

Hulk can. He literally can't be killed. He just gets more and more mad, and more and more powerful/strong.

But there's plenty of other ways to beat superman. Flash can do it , and so can anyone with magic

Seeing any patterns yet?

Holy fuck buildings aren't solid goddamn objects. You can't just lift it at a point the size of a man and have it still be structurally stable. The building would crumble around superman.

>Tower 7

He can extend his invincibility to things he's touching.

God.

Like you're the first faggot who ever had this thought, you dumb cringy bastard.

> hurr durr what is negative mass

indeed but the most powerful being in marvel is sue storms and reed richards child while still a fetus he altered reality as they knew it had the marvel hero-villain super power book only remember him dont remember what they named him

well deadpool kills him.

Superman would beat the majority of fictional characters, not all of them. But he would definitely beat One Punch Man, you fucking weebs.

I think pic related is GOAT

It's confirmed that he is affected by magic. So Strange would probably wreck his shit.

i remember that. doesnt his existence get wiped or something? was a decent comic except for the ending, niggas wrote emselves into a corner.

thats doctor manhattan -.-

there we go, literally the strongest fictional character ever conceived

Someone call PETA because Superman would fuck that GOAT

pretty sure i think he erased himself from existence

>2k15+1
>not knowing what GOAT means

>A cheap knockoff of Captain Atom who can't even manipulate brain chemistry

>Powerful

Nah. Superman would lose like a bitch by design.

To who? One Punch Faggot can't breathe in space, anyone who can destroy planets could beat him. Simple as that.

yeah i read that at work last year

yeah honestly dont give a fuck thx googled goat and 2k15 all i got was fucking basket ball....

>2k12+4
>being this much of a newfag
i thought summer ended a long time ago, go do your homework

kek

lel You bit his bait so hard.

Superman is against killing

So instead of thinking of the most powerful fictional characters, you should think of the weakest characters ever (think the guy with fragile bones from unbreakable)

Find someone that a single slap would kill

And superman wouldn't be able to slap the shit out of because of his strong moral character

Basically

Batman recognizes that Superman could kill the shit out of him. He just takes advantage of Superman's good nature.

>mad that a fictional character lost to a legend.

Face it. Supes is a grade A pussy. A boyscout paper pushing faggot.

I SAID INB4 NIGGER.

>One Above All
>Adam Warlock
>Thanos
>Franklin Richards.

Jesse Custer or The Saint of Killers from Preacher

To be fair, J'onn is legitimately the most powerful and horrifying member of the Justice league.

Yeah sups is kind of in his own league really.. he once rewrote the fabric of space time with his eyes... Think about that

Vegito is even stronger.

Superman would only be able to kill Saitama if he surprised him. If they had a faceoff, Saitama would only need one punch to kill Superman. It doesn't matter if Superman destroys the Earth, Saitama is faster, stronger, and infinitely more invincible.

OPM has only ever fought humans
Finally, someone who knows what's what. He lives in The Bleed and is completely unaffected. He even ate some of it while not even Captain Atom could pass through it without being weakened

Soo hows is that glass even beginning to hold up a fraction of the weight of even a part of a sky scrapper?.

the beyonder
thanos
one above all
Deadpool (kills everyone in mcu then says he's coming after you the reader)

come on superman is a puss compared to mcu or dbz

vegeta and goku could both whoop his ass without fusion

No way the green arrow could beat superman

Superman is legit the weakest dc hero due to kryptonite.

Also batman beats everyone, its the wirtten rule of comics, maybe you need to brush up on your comics OP.

galactus.youdumbfuckingniggerOP

Superman is far from invincible, many characters, in the DC universe alone have killed him, knocked him unconsious, defeated him, or otherwise incapacitated him. Then you get into the DC multiverse, hence there are infinite amount of characters capable of beating him.

>OPM has only fought humans
are you retarded?

What about Silver Surfer?

First off, he would never be able to take down jesus because jesus is a pacifist and supeman is a boy scout.

Secondly, would not doctor strange or doctor fate be able to just warp his ability to perceive reality and render him immobile? What about prof x?

I don't even think in 4th gear luffy would stand a chance honestly. I'd love to see the fight though

>Dr. Strange
>Dr. Manhattan
>Flash
>Silver Surfer