I'm assuming someone got the wrong number. Dubs decides

I'm assuming someone got the wrong number. Dubs decides

Bump

Dick pic

hey whats up! ive been waiting for you to message me

Rolling for this

Bumperino

pic of you posting a time stamp ITT

Enough small talk. Are we going to do business or what? I don't have to remind you what's at stake here, do I?

Roll

Hey fucker, heres whats going to happen, you are going to give me your adress, im going to come over, fuck your asshole till it FUCKING explodes, then leave. You know what happens if you dont give me your address? Im going to find out where EVERY fucking person in your family lives, im going to pay them a visit, and fucking skin them alive, 1 by 1. You think im joking? Fucking try me, the balls in your court fucker.

Re roll

rell

roll

winrar

TRIPS!

"Hi grandpa, how's your new cell phone working out? Also, I bought that lube you were telling me about. I'll bring it over tonight ;)"

there it is

Disappointed win

Dubs
Also send a message saying, "TRIPS!"

best. win. op better delivar

die

"Do you still need help with burying that body?"

Bump

God damn I hope I don't know this person

Yes, this is nigger

fuck off win has been had

ayyyyyyyyyy

top kek

Good job op

Kek and checked

cant let thread die while waiting for a reply

OP is deliver thank god

hehehe

bump

Need to see reply

Bump

OHLAWD.jpg

OP here, dubs decides after reply (if I get one) came off pretty strong right off the bat.

Absolute madman

horyshet.jpg

Asks for dubs
Gets dubs

"Shut the fuck up you nigger. Your opinion doesn't even matter"

bump

I'll just tell the fbi Sup Forums made me do it

if trips or dubs you should text back saying mmm sorry daddi ;)

this thread has potential

heh

Roll

haha just kidding silly :)

inb4 OP is arrested

Holy shit I kekd

Only kidding buddy lol. I missed ya!

dont respond

"My grandpa used to give me a good ass fucking kiddo, unlike you, my balls reach far in wide their so saggy. you fucking kikes will never reach my alpha male level. I hope you get a cinnamon bun with cum on it besides the glaze you fucking jap suck my clit titty dipper."

"im going to kill myself, please call the cops and tell them"

Fuck it, if you arent going to give me your adress, im going to take it. Im currently tracing your, as well as your families adresses, you fucked up

This is Mike right?

I'm a neo nazi, btw.

reroll

Offbyone

rolling for this

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

thank you for the keks

Ynot
Roll for this fellows idea

winrar

WINRAR

reroll

roll

Roll

actually same person

im pussy

"If you dont reply to this text your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

reroll

rollerino

Roll

PERFECT

yeah cause that'll work lul
if dubs "thinking about skinning your family alive has got me hard cant wait to find you."

Since I'm sure this person will come back with some form of threat, follow up with this: "Whoa, hey, that's uncalled for, you asshole. Don't get your fuckin panties in a wad, jesus."

rollerino

WINRAR

are you into little boys too? I hope so cause I just got one imported from Vietnam, that gook better be worth it, he cost me a pretty penny.

they see me rollin

Actually not

Kys

imagine waking up to that fucking text lol

Wtf happened to your Sup Forums? It looks gay.

actually same person again

FUCKIN KEK

charge your phone

Charge your battery

OP - UPDATE NAOW

HAVE THEY SAID ANYTHING?

Someone once mentioned using an app that broke Long Dick into 160 character segments and would text them, in order, to a victim of your choosing.

Do that.

Anyone know what that app is called?

Fag detected.

Send this picture and say "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY"

Jesus

roll

kek

yassssssssss