New secrets thread. Let's get it going anons

New secrets thread. Let's get it going anons.

I'm Jewish but I'm bisexual and masturbate to Jesus Christ fanfiction

An user asked me not to tell his secret but

His mom's friend finger blasted his ass hole in the back of his mom's car

fuck you, I'm the one whos mome fongered me in th back of my frend

I want to have sex with specific celebrity women of my choosing.

My mom's car friended me in the back of my finger.

I hate every single last one of you.

I'd fuck and kill a child if I thought I could get away with it. I plan on making a trip to some third world shithole to at least fuck a few in the near future.

I don't feel anything about it.

I don't want to be here anymore.

I intentionally cheated on my wife with a woman who is objectively and subjectively less attractive than her.

Goddamn man...really kill a child? WHY?

are you gonna fuck it when its dead?

i regularly cum in my underage sister in law's food. love to watch her eat it

I hope you die before you get the chance.

Why do you want to fuck him, faggot?

Yea, I know

I failed my Taxation course, I'll have to retake it but I'll be damned if I let anyone know I failed at anything

Sup Forumsro you sound just like my real brother. guess all you autistic fucks are the same.

sure looser

Grandpa used to beat me up and choke me as a kid
>tfw being beaten and choked are my kinks now

I voted for trump because i wanted my grandpa to keep his M1 garand that he used in ww2 and korea

evil bitch shillary was going to ban rifles.

I think i met my soul mate last week but we both have couples and live a thousand miles away

Yea shes coming to take your guns
Just like obama did right?

I pushed a drunk aquatence down some steps (like 30). He was totally bombed. I slipped back into the party.

He ended up paralyzed, no memory. Everyone thinks he has a very unfortunate drunk mistake.

I did it because he made a snide joke in front of friends about me being a virgin.

shills till the end hu?

i masturbated in the back of my biology class mid lecture and wiped the cum under the desk

nice trips fags

Dont like her one bit
But the whole panic rednecks get into over their gun EVERY SINGLE ELECTION is annoying af

How does she not taste it?

My sister in law lives with me and my wife. She stores all her used underwear/shorts in a cabinet in the bathroom. Every morning I grab a handful of them and cover my face in them as I jerk off before work. I've also secretly gone through her phone and laptop to find nudes of her and her gf.

Faggot do you know how many times I saw that fucking commercial where the woman wakes fearing a home invader and the gun safe disappears? Too goddamn many. Funny thing is that without the voice over explanation, most of the panicked idiots wouldn't have known what the fuck the safe was used for.

did you even read her policy list or where you caught up in the bullshit mud slinging contest?

>getting brainwashed by ads and braging about it
Not shure if your trolling

I am a 15 year old girl, secretly addicted to giving bjs

huh???

Nice! Older boys and men?

Fuck dude

Nice

kekked
sure you are dave

I'm all but one of those things...

I have had nightmares about violently raping a girl that I wanted to cheat with in my touring music group over the summer. She jokingly threatened to rape me once, I was honestly a little shocked because she's really quiet and soft-spoken. Never went through because I couldn't live with the guilt of cheating on someone I've been with for three years.

I convinced my ex gf to finger her younger sister

Post some pics of the pantie drawer please.

my (21 yr old) step daughter and I back out drunk.
We both have memories of us having sex together. Her calling me daddy and I giving it to her ... Neither of us know how it even happened

I like dressing as girl and getting tied up by horny boys. I dont cum for weeks until I'm so horny that I really want dick. I have cute feminine body and long hair so boys like me sexually. Bondage really turns me on and I love sucking dick. Getting fucked in the ass feels so good that I cant stop moaning if dick is big.

thats fine user, the more people of either gender who like being dressing up cute and being dominated the better