Time to roll a new character. Your character died and you stopped playing...

Time to roll a new character. Your character died and you stopped playing, or you told yourself he/she didn't die for some reason, BUT WHEN YOU DIE YOU MUST DELETE.

RIP Lleras Avalul The Clever Cutting Man, who died trying to save the world from vampires when he tried to sneak into Winterhold (considering he could not do magic) and tried to leap into the river below, but hit a shallow part and was crushed.

Why was the deletion rule even included on this meme tbh? It's not like we're ever going to meet up in a later thread and talk about our exploits so why does any of us care what the rest of us do after creation? Just always wondered about that.

roll

A Breton necromancer in the Mage's College, that's a lot more playable than most of what I roll here. Not sure where to get an Argonian follower though.

Gonna play tomorrow

Darkeethus is the only argonian follower in Skyrim, something about how he is in darkwater crossing

Roll faggot

It's like a real life. The character is a random creation of the universe just like when someone is born into the world, they don't choose what race or talents they have, and when they die, they die and it is over.

aye papi

Well apparently I'm gonna be a Breton with a Barbarian Follower That is part of the Stormcloak and is a Ranger. Well If I die I'm doing whatever this post is

Another Fucking Breton! Breton, Argonian, Vampire, and Ranger.

Rill

Ring a ding ding baby

Roll

rolls.

Rell

Roll

erik in rorikstead, the guy who's dad wont let him adventure is a barbarian. his overprotective father will put him in iron armor, but put light armor on him and give him a two handed weapon if he doesn't have one as his stats actually favor the barbarian class (light armor, big weapon)

Rolla

>Another Fucking Breton!
Well yeah that's what happens when race is determined by the thousands digit. Really predictable and tons of the same shit in a row.

Also checkem.

rolling

A Bosmer vampire paladin....doesn't get much more fucked up than that.

Fuck it, roll. I don't have anything better to do.

I'm a Dunmer again. A Dunmer who wants to join the Stormcloaks (who are especially racist against Dunmer apparently because they are refugees in Windhelm). Maybe he thinks he'll win their respect somehow. He's an assassin and he has to have an assassin follower... whoever that is. DB initiates only? Pain in the ass to complete all DB quests to get a follower.

Roll

roll

ro

Nah, fuck that. Tired of archer stealth types.

Rolling

Oh come now, user. I'm sure every character you roll eventually ends up as a stealth archer despite all your intentions to the contrary. Just like the rest of us.

Yee I'm down

Rallin

Rollin

Im not a nerd

Life has many doors Edgeboy

Yeah, ok. Why not?

rollll

However, you are a fag.

Rerollin, just did something similar to a "paladin"

ok

roll

roll

I'll play if I like what I get.

rollin'

Roll

Let's go

Rollin

Rolling

rolling

roll it

roll

Rolleroni

Rollito de jamon

An Argonian spellsword working for DB with another spellsword? I'm kinda okay with that.

easy peazy lemon fuck me

I really need to finish this game one day.

Doot doot

helll yea

no argonian plz

Roll

Roll!

rollib

They see me rollin'

Roll

Please be good

asdffff

yeh

fucking help me