Victorian age

Which are some good movies/series set in the victorian age?

Who's the vintage qt?

From hell? I guess that later....

Valmont. I'm gonna say Valmont.

Napoleon?

Oliver Twist of course

usually random hoes

S H A R P E
H
A
R
P
E

Although it's not Victorian

Evelyn nesbit according to google

Will now begin evelyn nesbit dump

Found atleast one full nude wont post it here though

She was sexually assualted when she was 14 or so i guess. He gained her families trust and assulted her when she was passed out

You're a fag.

A Christmas Carol (I liked the Patrick Sewart movie a lot, but that may be because I grew up listening to his one act play/reading of the book)

That movie gets a lot of the day to day living of the time period right. I really like that kind of thing. The food, the tools, the fireplaces, lamps, shit like that. I find it really comfy.

Its literally on google you lazy fuck.

Also

Nesbit claimed that as a stage performer, and while still a 14-year-old, she attracted the attention of the then 47-year-old architect and New York socialite Stanford White, who first gained the family's trust then sexually assaulted Evelyn while she was unconscious.[1][2] Nesbit achieved world-wide notoriety when her jealous husband, multi-millionaire Harry Kendall Thaw, shot and murdered Stanford White on the rooftop theatre of Madison Square Garden on the evening of June 25, 1906, leading to what the press would call "The Trial of the Century".

yeah.. but hows the foot game though

you can post with spoilers

Blond people didn't exist in the Victorian age

I think she was also married when she was molested notice there is no time frame given so it must of been shortly after idk im to lazy to figure it out for sure

I can't be the only one who finds woman from these time periods more attractive than now.

pretty much any straight male with a semblance of taste agrees that women stopped being pretty around the 60s

You're not alone my friend.

>torpedo tits

why did we move on from such glorious things

>Other countries define a time period in their history by my country's monarch

>not knowing that victorian era is a common historiographical category
It must be hard being in 5th grade, isn't it?

The Victorian era began over half a century after the American revolution but colonists still refer to it by the name of our monarch. What a bunch of cucks.

Ripper Street is nice its about victorian age london policemen.

Age of Innocence

>1910=beautiful women started

Yeah the good things are behind you, the sun has set on your empire. You were once known for your morality, bravery, and as a bringer of civilization in less fortunate areas of the world. Now you are cowards, bullied by the EU, told to be ashamed of your identity, told that patriotism is bad. You're women and children are being preyed upon by Saracens and other undesirables who are called "refugees" and "immigrants". The very same people who you were forced to give up on when colonialism was suddenly frowned upon. You could have saved them, you could have saved yourself, you could have prevented this. Great men like Thomas Edward Lawrence and Winston Churchill are rolling in their graves. Keep remembering how you used to be. You can't own a gun without being part of a club and going through tons of red tape. There is no right to self defense. Natural Law is infringed. But keep on thinking we used to be great, because saying it in public will get you ostracized, you will be seen as a pariah. How the mighty have fallen!