What's the worst city you've ever been to Sup Forums?

What's the worst city you've ever been to Sup Forums?

Pic related. If Canada had an asshole it'd be Winnipeg.

San Bernardino, CA

Used to work there. For my interview they set me up at a La Quinta in the hood. Walking through the parking lot in a nice suit with a dozen crack/meth heads staring at me was bizarre.

Totally thought I was going to get shanked and robbed.

San Bernardino County is the meth house capital of California

why? I was born there, but didn't grow up there.

Baltimore, MD by far. such a fucking shithole, homeless niggers everywhere begging for money and bars on every window

Baltimore Maryland place is like a third world country.

Sacramento
Was there for like two days, literally every 3rd person I saw was some hood nigga cruising around in a hideous donked G-Body blasting shitty rap music.
Everywhere I went.

I fucking hate St. Louis, dunno how it compares to other American cesspools though

Former Winnipegger here. I lived there when it was named the unsolved arson and dumpster fire capital of Canada back in 2000.

From what I have heard. Gangs are pretty rampant, tons of chugs, some areas you want to avoid like the plague. My source was a coworker who had lived there for a bit and had gang connections there.

SpoKompton, WA

In Australia it would have to be Dubbo. It is a shithole, Willcannia is also an absolute dump

all of western canada is shit tier
but winnipeg would be the low point, except maybe edmonton

At least they have cars.

The worst hoods I've been in they just stand around in the intersection and a few have bikes.

The rule was to blow right through red lights and stop signs or get carjacked. No worries about getting pulled over, police take 3 hours to show up to shots fired calls.

Philadelphia, PA.
Filthy, full of bums & junkies

>If Canada had an asshole it'd be Winnipeg

That would be Hamilton, come visit sometime and see for yourself.

St. Louis MO.

Fuck off Ontario

>Western Canada
>Shit
Are you serious? The worst parts of Canada by far are Ontario and Quebec

not from ontario
but nice try

Nah, Medicine Hat. Bunch of old people claiming to be Christians but they'll step on you or fuck you over any chance they get. If you're hitchhiking the Trans Canada, DO NOT get dropped off in Medicine Hat. NOBODY there will help you.

CTRL F
DOGSHIT DILDO
>NO BREAKCORE DESPITE WINNIPEG BEING MENTIONED

YALL NIGGAS SUCK

Also Brockton Mass

Fuck that fucking dump.

western canada is the Appalachia of canada, that is until you get to China's easternmost province

Other st louis poster
Do you think that Saint Louis could be ok if you got rid of the poor blacks

STL is trash. Mainly because the scared white folk ran to the suburbs after Deseg. Now they got a bunch of upper middle class suburban kids ronned out all the time.

If Winnepeg's the asshole, Hamilton's the overgrown cancerous tumour that disfigures Canada

i find that absolutely plausible

Sac is a shithole and full of people that will deny it to the death.

Probably as bad as it gets other than Detroit or small towns in the deep south.

Yep, doesn't get much better in Norcal though. Anywhere North of Marin or Northwest of Tahoe and you are bound to see rampant crackhouses and meth use behind WinCos

san Francisco, everyone is boring and ugly and weak

Gary, Indiana. Can smell the city before you see it.

STL is shit. Going to college here is worse than sucking shit out of a dog's asshole, can confirm.

Abu Dhabi. Nevar go there unless you are Muslim. It's a creepy feodal society and they dislike non-Arabs.

Lived in Hamilton for two years.

Winnipeg is far worse.

pretty much all of the middle east
dubai is culturally the 7th C, with 21st C amenities/customer service

I lived there for 6 years actually, I never felt like they weren't welcoming of foreigners. Mind you that was like 15 years ago, maybe it's changed

Try fucking rural New Brunswick bud

>For my interview they set me up at a La Quinta in the hood
Made me laugh. maybe they wanted to cut the number of applicants.

Actually that would be Windsor Ontario for the absolute arse of the north

3 way tie between.

Detroit, MI
Seattle, WA
Port Orchard, WA

>Ha ha ha, ha ha, ha
Yeah, no, these are pretty accurate.

you guys are some fucking pussies, seriously. i had to spend 2 years in Caracas for work. You guys complaining about the usa and canada would shit your pants there, seriously. The only reason I didn't is because I grew up in China during the early 80s so I know what fucked up actually is to a much higher extent.

Winnipeg..lol.

Nah. Windsor is better by virtue of being in Ontario.

Spokane

>TFW when some chink wants you to apologize for white privilege.

San Antonio, TX is the worst place in the world IMO

i grew up in san salvador, citizen of usa now, i concur. can confirm, even the worst parts here are a blessing compared to what the world can offer up.

Fucking new delhi. Constant smog, smelled of shit, way too many people, terrible traffic, and people trying to sell you crap wherever you walk. The rest of India was great, but get the hell out of delhi as fast as you can.

Why? It's boring as fuck yeah
but worst?

Riyadh

Hot as shit. Nothing really to do. Can take or leave the locals. Can't look at women because they're all covered up to shit. Also their gender separation shit is irritating. Only alcohol can be found on the grounds of whatever country's embassy

People will tell you about chop-chop square, if you're enough of an edgelord to actually want to see someone beheaded (protip: you really don't and no, i didn't)

I've worked in most parts of this country and while there are plenty of shitty towns here and there, trashy towns where the industry was destroyed by regulation or sourced overseas and the entire population is either an alcoholic, meth head or smack shitter, honestly southern California is the biggest shit hole of the lot. The sheer amount of crime and color combined with insane legislation just blow everything else away. Stockton. Fresno. A lot of LA and the surrounding areas. The sheer amount of space occupied and the raw numbers of human filth in that state are staggering.

china is still worse, but were talking about civilization

so fuck off yu so dum

Never been to Canada or the US before but my worst City experiences were

>Beijing
Shithell of a City, I arrived after a massive rain week, so the air was quite clear but just for 2 days. Without protection, no breathing. Chinks drive like fuck, they have 4 lanes and pretend there are 5 and a half, motorcycles are driving on the sidewalks. Most chinese people were unfriendly, rude and dirty fucks, their bureaucracy is even worse than Germanys and I got robbed 2 nights in a row.

2nd is
>the protestant/british part of Derry
>brits are cunts but brits living in ireland are way worse
>there are still shit tons of queen loving, tea drinking shitbags that treat the irish like shit
>had a few fights with fucks like that because of.my accent
>dirty fucking town, brit pubs suck
>warm beer
>mfw

Forgot about India.

I was only ~2 years old, but got dysentery in Mumbai.

Spent the next 10 months in and out of doctors/hospitals.

My first actual memory is being severely underweight and in unknown pain just before turning 3.

nah brah, no apologies needed. i'm asian, highest tier. enjoy your privilege over blacks, i don't care. i'm throroughly happy sitting back having taken a great job in the usa, watching the rest of my kind grab up all the rest, along with indians, while you and blacks keep taking turns shooting each other.

usa is disneyland for the asian continent in general, you give it all away so easily. i almost want to say thank you, but laughter seems to be winning out.

this

Flatlands of Oakland (hills are nice though).

80% of Los Angeles

Anywhere in Mexico that is farther than 3 miles from the beach.

kek

oh i don't say a word in real life. as a us citizen now, i just sit back and let whites/blacks basically give me anything i want. i'll fuck off and be quiet, you keep doing what you're doing, too.

The entire state of Montana was pretty frightening for me, if only because it's a barren fucking wasteland with very few gas stations.
Which is a problem for someone driving through with a trailer.
But as for cities that I've been to for longer amounts of time, I'd say Lakewood WA has been the worst.

Camden NJ.

typical asian
maybe someday some slant will create something of value; highly unlikely

I've driven through most of the USA and found Montana to be one of the most beautiful and calm placed.

I will agree, there isn't much there and gas stations are few.

Following the snake river was fun though. And sunsets took hours, which was nice.

He said whats the worst city youve been to you slant eyed gook, why would americans go visit 3rd world shitholes like china or south america? Bitch pls

Fucking idiots...
>Edmonton
>Winnipeg
>Detroit
>Philadephia

Born and raised in caracas venezuela. You guys are a bunch of faggots. Get fucked.

>like a much faster moving Sup Forums or /trv/ thread
Any votes for nicest place to live?

I don't have a lot of experience in terms of ghetto living. I live in a ghetto, but it's in Austin, TX, which is a shitty place for its own reasons, but hardly the worst place I've been. The worst places I've ever been hardly compare to any of the ones named here.

Shocked to hear Canada is shitty. I've just Scarborough, Hamilton, Winnipeg, and other parts of Ontario suck. Quebec is separatist. The Maritime provinces are inbred redneck hicks. Hongcouver and British China are not Canadian. I've heard the rest is nice though...save for Saskatchewan.

A little samefagging here

3rd ist the famous capital of Mongolia
>Ulan Bataar

>spend 5 weeks in this shithole
>the mongols who dont live in yurts across the steppe are just.a bunch of shit stuffed human carcasses
>most are drunk all the time
>they stink
>their food sucks
>they pay in Togrog, whats that even mean?
>cant drive like all other asians and even as pedestrians they are pure danger
>I ran over at least 9 people in these weeks, I just payes them around 30 dollars and everything was cool
>had to go to hospital once, payed the doctors extra to have a single room, because I had to stay in a 4 bed room with 5 hobos
>had to pay the doctor extra so that he wouldnt reuse syringes

Edmonton mostly only sucks if you were there in the fall. Too late for festival season, too early for cool winter shit.

kek, china created more than anyone through the ages. japan stomps the world in IT development. what do you have? trying to claim roman ancestry who said a bunch of philosophical shit we did a thousand of years earlier? the cotton gin? neat-o.

Why Seattle?

Orlando, Florida.

I don't have much a knowledge of the landscape there so it was pretty much a day or two of being afraid of being trapped in bumfuck nowhere because I ran out of gas.
If it weren't for that fear I would have enjoyed it a lot more.
See any cool animals there?
I think I saw a wolf or a coyote, and ran over one squirrel thing.

>"Omg look at me! They touched my boobs in winnipeg!"

Pittsburgh or Fresno, they're equally far apart, and each suck as much as their comparable distance. It is science.
I live in san diego now. Its nice, except for the traffic, which is filled with drivers comparable to jersey's, except alot more of them at once.only place that i've seen worse is LA

i just moved here from Wisconsin a month ago, i like it a lot so far. There are a lot of worse places dude

Hobos and Assholes, in that order. Also the fact that such a small number of ignorant people decide shit for the entire state.

haha loser
you clearly went to an asian school as you know shit about history
youve stolen everything youve "created"
chinas done nothing
as for japan; incremental innovation at best
the only way an asian has had any role of value in disruptive innovation were as test subjects for the atom bomb
i just had the misery of being trapped in asia trying to develop innovation for companies operating there because youre notorious for lack of innovation
but keep trying micro-dick

Port Jervis, NY

boring, small, redneck haven that gave me a taste of new york outside of the city

protip: never leave the city

Lol this

I'm about to move back to Ohio.

W-wish me luck.

Bakersfield is the worst, literally nothing good from the entire city, druggies, isolated city, and smells like shit

I'm sad to hear that mongolian food sucks

I always thought it would be tasty

You mean the city council...?

>I'm about to move back to Ohio.

That might be the saddest sentence in the English language.

>nicest place to live
I used to live in Maryland. Not Baltimore, but Silver Spring in Montgomery Co. and Ellicott City in Howard Co. I know I likely misspelled the second city's name. Anyway, those were both nice. Everyone was highly educated and affluent for the most part. My grandparent's neighborhood was lily white with some Jews peppered in.

>asia has longest history in arts, innovation, scince, fair religion. currently retaking the globe in power as america implodes; kek nice 200 years

hurrr bullshit small dick durrrr

>feels oh so good

you are a perfect example of why your entire group is failing. the hilarious thing is, you can't even see it; you actually rebel and get more arrogant, the exact thing that holds your type back. you don't learn, you just push and spout jibberish. well i guess that's run it's short course.

peace out, choke on an egg roll for me ;)

I know. I'm thinking of going to graduate school just to escape again. Also I kekked at your post and it alleviated some of my grief.

More me it's Joliet, IL. Went to see a comedy group out there and saw a 14 year old black kid buy crack off some 50 year old white dude right outside the theater. He skipped away like it was the best day of his life. It's just a run down old industrial city that's half niggers quarter spics quarter white people who mostly are the redneck retard type of white people.

If Winnipeg is the asshole of Canada, Thomson is about 10 hrs up the asshole. Coldest fucking trailer park ever.

I'm trying to.figure out why Oshawa hadn't been mentioned yet. It's clearly the "winner" here, and anyone from the area can confirm this.

I agree. Staten island is also a shithole full of human garbage, with a few sincere nice quiet people in between, but southern ca is the worst woth the exception of san deigo, which still is sort of shitty too.

Sounds like Detroit.

In Canada.... Whalley in BC is bad but the slums of the fucking tree nigger mesqueam tribe is the fucking worst

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

very depressing place

Well, as I visited a family in the steppe they butchered a goat that eve and slow-cooked it, served together with fermented horse milk.
That was a great experience and tasty is fuck.

But everything else beside that was just awful. They cant season properly and overcook nearly everything. Even if you find some kind of fast food chain where every piece of food looks just the same, they will know how to ruin it

For me it's the attitude of the people

definitely detroit
shit looked like perfect post apoclyptic scenario for any scenario
i'd say they should film there more for those scenes, but they'd probably end up mugged/stabbed as if they had gone to shoot in iraq.

haha
again more bullshit
>5000 yrs from fictional emperor
actual, provable, unification 3rd c bc; similar to rome
>culture
you couldnt even make a representational statue; tc warriors of emp's tomb derivative of greeks
wall that took 1000 years to build, and still failed, even the fucking french learned from the Maginot line

but keeping lying and bragging, otherwise people would realize how useless you slants are

That is 100% correct.

If you are lucky a friendly street nigga will yell "get you honky ass outta here nigga before you get robbed."

DeKalb, Illinois

lol, you must be irish. why are you arguing at yourself? go eat some beans and sleep bro.