What ever happened to Bam Margera?

What ever happened to Bam Margera?

Other urls found in this thread:

bammargeraart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He became an earth rocker

He got fat and fell off the radar cuz he ain't worth the shit that comes out of him now

His best friend died and he didn't cope with it well.

Bam Cargera

:,(

He died just like Houdini did.

today marks one year since don vito died. rest easy, sweet prince

Fam Margerine

this pretty much

He became Phil Margera

Holy shit balls he's starting to look just like his dad.

Came here to post this.

Poor little bitch

Damn bam used to be a stud when he was 24-30. His familys fat genes really fucked him

With car parts up his ass?

Well Dunn.

he became a man

He moved on from the living hell that must have been jackass

i think his best friend died. He got depressed and fat. It fucking sucks and its super sad to see. Maybe he'll start punching himself in the face instead of beating up his fat dad. I'll watch that.

he should have became a musician like his brother. he pretends to be a rockstar for actually doing nothing, this is why he has haters

Wow truth

Alcoholic

He does artwork
bammargeraart.com/

ROCK AND ROLL ROCK AND ROLL IM THE KING OF ROCK AND ROLL

He's in rehab for it right?

too much xanex, sleeping pills, and alcohol. The dude was in a spiral long before Ryan Dunn died.

He's doing stupid stunts that will kill him. 100 plus foot drop over waterfall in kayak w no training. Dunn died, he fucked around and got divorced.

we all turn into our fathers

he looks bad

Is there a rehab for death? Let me know what you know

After Ryan died he got heavy into drinking and drugs, he didn't cope well and most of his life fell apart. Last I saw MTV did some special on him going into rehab and that was it. Guy was a dick but I don't enjoy watching anyone burn unless they've wronged me personally or I set them there.

Yeah dude his best friend is Dunn for.

>Ryan Dunn can't triforce

▲ ▲