I just met my 3rd tinder fuckbuddy and it seems to be a running trend that every girl I hook up with is into being...

I just met my 3rd tinder fuckbuddy and it seems to be a running trend that every girl I hook up with is into being submissive, liking rougher sex, dirty talk etc

It surprised me at first but the girl I met last night told me something, she said something like, "I think most girls enjoy rougher sex because during their day to day lives they are always treated so overly nice by guys, putting them on a pedestal and treating them not as equal so they need some release out during sex."

Oh also all of them don't care about fucking raw as long as you wear a condom for the first session, after I fucked her for a while I pulled out and let her suck my dick without the condom, then she willingly just climbed on top raw and it felt fucking great - has also happened with every girl so far.

Who else /not virgin/ and can relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

beards.org/neck.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats your point user

I'm wondering if these things are common with all girls or have I just been lucky in finding these on tinder, I'm sure tinder attracts a different sort of girl to other 'dating' methods but input would be nice.

Also does anyone notice any other patterns from certain girls from certain places, e.g horse girls who spend all day rubbing horse dick, do they like it in the butt?

tinder does skew towards girls who like to fuck, and girls who like to fuck skew towards kink

but girls who like a bit of rough sex and D/s of some kind are the majority. In general girls tend to be attracted to guys who show good survival traits like taking command and physical strength, this is just a physical manifestation of that.

Good job OP.

I can't even find anyone willing to give me the time of day on Tinder... let alone fuck me. You're obviously doing something right.

Tinder, OKCupid, POF, even Craigslist... like what the fuck. No one fucking responds.

I've only hooked up maybe twice, and I've had a handful of relationships where sex was plentiful. Can't say I can relate because I guess I'm not good at the whole hookup game. I've been dry for at least a good 2 or 3 months and it's driving me up the wall. I'm not even picky.

tl;dr - Good job OP, you're getting tail. Fuck you, I'm jelly.

have you tried being less ugly? chicks dig that

Be honest. Are you ugly? Because if you're not at least average, you're not gonna get a ton of matches.

I wouldn't say I'm ugly, but I know I'm average at best. I've seen worse looking guys get tons of vag.

Bruh, I don't know how to tell you this, but...

Yeah, I've heard everything in the book. Fuck you and fuck everything you stand for. How about you get off your high horse you fucktard. You're on Sup Forums just like the rest of us so what does that really say about you?

dude don't insult adam savage, that guys a celebrity

so ugly, cant take a joke, and a temper

cant see why they're not flocking to you user

it's like the worst possible combination of white and asian traits. but hairy..

How I act on Sup Forums is not necessarily how I would act normally, mind you. I have no filter on here, I say whatever I want.
>on Sup Forums
>thinks what I just said qualifies as having a temper
Bruh, I don't know if you've been on here much but...

Kek

Uh thanks?

I'm not Asian at all but I get that a lot.

I'll take it, man. Thanks. That guy's pretty fuckin awesome.

Don't lie, he's not ugly, I'd say he's(and I don't mean this in a bad way)slightly above average.

Fix up your facial hair,roll up the beanie a bit, and you could totally pull some hipster or alt-girl tail

what kind of music are you into? what are your hobbies? if they're something shitty, definitely stick to alt-right girls for sure.

In that case, lets figure out how to improve your game.
walk us through how you usually handle a date - from the moment you pick them up in your dads station wagon to the point you ask if they'll split the $24 bill an hour later

>9001
was going to troll but you are over 9000 right now

That's a terrible picture if you are using that one, you look depressed like someone forced you to be in a photo and you fucking hate it - also girls like hair, so having a hat on isn't great for them to make judgements of you.

OP here btw, the only success I've had from tinder is when I've just been completely honest with the girls before we meet (with less communication and not being clear about intentions, it has been just awkward and not fun) I make it clear we will just be casual fuck buddies, that we won't be dating and that after we fuck I'll be going home - of course once I say this to most girls they don't bother replying, so maybe it's just luck.

I also stopped bothering to send any first messages out, if a girl wants me so badly they can message me - it is also a lot less stressful trying to keep up conversations with bitches that just want attention. I log in once every day or two days, swipe right (I also use an like-all app, not sure how good it is now but in the past it was great) and then log off, no time wasted.

Do not keep doing this you will catch somthing. Trust me been down that road. Just get one or 2 girls that kinks line up with yours and stick to those. On the note of most girls being like that it's hot or miss I do think most girls on tinder are looking for that but if I meet them in other places it's difrent. One more note most girls will only like that stuff when it is new so bring in new elements slowly as to not have either of you get bored

>dude just b urself

okay chad

OVER 9000 CHECKED

Neckbeard-Rapist-McGee/10.

Fuck user that neckbeard isn't making you look manly, if anything it screams out I'm a fucking beta orbiter and I'll eat the poop directly or of your asshole for love.

Well I'll take it. It's better than other stuff I hear.

I'm losing my hair so I either shave it all off or rock the beanie if it's growing out and if I'm feeling lazy.

I'm into a lot of weird music. Radiohead, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, Butthole Surfers, stuff you'd listen to on weed/acid. I play guitar, I'm in a band. So I guess I have that going for me.

Yeah I went bareback and in the ass of a 54/yr old milf and I am worried I caught something, I should probably be more careful as I am quite fond of my penis.

Afterwards she asked if she could peg me and told me she has a fetish for watching guys poop, so I went home.

I'm not using that one. Also I don't really have much hair to show off.

>you look depressed

Well...

>Well...

Everyone is depressed bro, you don't need to point it out vaguely.

Even if you don't have much hair, showing what you have got shows confidence.

You have to love how open older women are kek. But ya I had a scare a while back with an STD I also have had a chick lead me on that she was pregnant for 3 months. So like I said just find one or 2 chill girls and stick with that its the best and less stress in my opinion

When does a full beard become a neckbeard? Because last time I checked I have more facial hair than just on my neck.

>Neckbeard-Rapist-McGee/10

wow dood so original gud job m8

/D/s/

like the other guy said, shave your face, maybe keep a dirty hipster mustache since it looks like you could pull that off. get contacts and lose the hat and you'll be drowning in tindr pussay

I knew a dude who was balding, had glasses, and a beard, he was pretty fucking cool AND he had a girlfriend. There's someone out there for everybody(except me) If he can do it, so can you.

Either are fine, but if you're rocking that beanie, cuff it once man, the pulled down look is unflattering for everyone, but that's just imo I'm autistic when it comes to people wearing their hats in weird ways.

Yeah I figured you'd be the type of person to define that stuff as "weird", so maybe a true hipster girl isn't for you, but definitely a non-stacy, alt chick would be ideal. Being in a band is a huge plus, and being into drugs is basically an open door to do shit with a girl who's down.

Focus on that: girls who are into trippy music, do drugs, don't go to raves, and fit into whatever your preferences are physically.

also, this site is pretty helpful

beards.org/neck.php

simple and straightforward, use it as a starting point to take care of your beard, you have pretty good facial hair, so highlight that as one of your strong suits.

/dg/

Well the contacts thing isn't really possible because the irritate my eyes to shit, but I'll definitely take the other advice. Never tried the hipster stache before. Thanks.

Yeah, I mean I've had a girlfriend just up until 2 months ago. It's just difficult for me to get out there once I'm single again. It takes foreveeeeer.

Honestly like I said I'm not picky at all. Alt chicks are my main go-to but when none of them bite what else do I have, ya know? Just trying to find people who will give ya boy a chance. I'm usually pretty good once I've got em and they've met me in person, it's just the whole initial trying to meet thing.

Hey, original guy you responded to here.

At the moment, you're not very traditionally attractive. Perhaps you appeal to a few women in a certain niche, but I can say with certainty that you do not appeal to most women.

I have good news though! There's a certain thing you can do that will improve your attractiveness. Right now you're a 4/10 IMO. If you hit the gym, dieted, and dressed better you could easily be at least average.

Trust me when I say this - if you're average and you have a nice body, you'll still get pussy. Get over to >>/fit/ or just google some info on getting in shape.

my girl has pretty hardcore rape fantasies, enjoys being fucked in the ass as hard and fast as possible, deepthroat until gagging etc. It seems to be pretty common.

>at least average.

>dressed better

I've heard the dieting/gym stuff before, but elaborate. How do you know how I dress just from that one picture?

oh ye so funi omg he rely got me kek xD ecks dee

You are a fag

>if you have a nice body,

LUL

Any pictures/videos? That sounds hot as fuck.

What's the best scenario you've played with her, if you've roleplayed the rape before? Like sneaking in to her house or something.

YES LUL XD SO FUKIN FUNI OMG KEK

girl here:

- change the facial hair... (bruce willis, common, jason statham, just remember they have really defined chins, so maybe keep your chin covered)

- ditch the rectangular glasses for thick wayfairers or John Lennon-like circular ones

- lose the beanie (and don't replace it w a fucking fedora). I second the "cool bald guy w hot girlfriend" story. Bald top w groomed facial hair is hot. DO IT

- then work out some, just do 30 minutes of something everyday (run around your block in the morning, or do the pushup challenge), and in like not even 10 weeks you'll see a difference.

- you don't have to smile, but don't look like you hate the world. People can read energy...

- and off that, think about your style, and how people see you. If you're in a band, think about shifting your on-stage persona to your favorite rockstar (and maybe even start to mimic their style, because if they get ladies, specifically the type of chicks you want, then they're doing something right, and that's easy to copy!)

Done sneaking into her house, that was pretty good. Next up is fucking her while she's hella drunk (basically recreating the time she was sexually assaulted, only I'm actually going to fuck her)

Thanks for the actual constructive advice. Didn't think the glasses thing meant a whole lot. Definitely want some wayfarers after looking at them.

>bruce willis, jason statham
So what, like a 5 o clock shadow thing or something? Not sure what you mean there.

You've got awesome potential! Those two guys are hot (and yes they are also ripped and blah blah, blah), but moreso they're guys who have the "bald top, groomed facial hair." down to a tee. I'm not sure the best cut for your face, but if you know of an awesome barber, he might have some ideas (or you could do some google searches of beard styles that match your face type)

And I bring up the glasses because rectangle frames were very trendy about 10 years ago, and the wayfarers and circle are the current trend. I'm in the city, so I'm seeing a lot of circles every day. ultimately, get a look that fits your face and your style the best. Wayfarers are always great, and scream "bad boy"

Ok I'm going to sleep. But yeah barber, glasses, 30 minutes in the am, and guitar hero... You'll be just fine :)

Yeah this is how it is man. Tinder has made my life so much easier. Sex for me no longer requires meals and travel. It's amazing.