You have exactly 10 seconds to name a song better than Hey Ya by Outkast

you have exactly 10 seconds to name a song better than Hey Ya by Outkast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_MZkbG3UY
youtube.com/watch?v=faGfolLT8Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4

That's hard because it's probably one of the greatest songs ever released tbqphwy

This is up there though
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_MZkbG3UY

It Takes Two by Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock

It Takes Two by Lil Yachty and Carly Rae Jepsen

Honestly, excluding personal taste, maybe Hey Ya by Outkast *is* the best song ever. I mean first of all, it's a downright jam. Second of all, everyone likes it. You can play it for anyone and they're gonna be into it. It's not like trying to play O Comely at a party. People go fucking nuts over Hey Ya. Also, it's got a lot going on, there's breakdowns and the song changes its sound several times. The lyrics are just about perfect for a good time party song without being totally vapid or disingenuous, they come across as lyrics about having a good time from the perspective of someone who really has a good time. It has some street cred for being by a songwriting duo that also has some really remarkable and deep material.
I mean, who the fuck is gonna hate on Hey Ya?
I have no doubt that this song has peers but currently I can't think of them, I can only think of Hey Ya.
OP, you may have identified the best song, congratulations.

Too easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=faGfolLT8Dk

Ms. Jackson is better desu

It Takes Two by Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston

Everyday is Like Sunday by Morrissey.
Btw, do you guys know the name of a song (from last year I think) that's videoclip features a black guy doing walking rehabilitation exercise in sport clothing and being splashed by a guy jumping into a pool?

swang by rae sremmurd

Electrelane - Birds
Pram - Blue
Vladislav Delay - Huone
Sweet Trip - Fruitcake & Cookies
Stereolab - Fluorescenses

Ms Jackson and Roses blow it out of the water though user.

Kendrick - Drink

Dogs - Pink Floyd

Best Outkast was BOB

Thanks, but that's not it. In the videoclip I'm talking about, the black guy does exercise in some hospital or rehabilitation center and the splashing scene is played backwards iirc.

ATLiens

this

Roses by Outkast

You can't

1-800 ghost dance