NZ/New Zealand thread

NZ/New Zealand thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11682565
churchlane.co.nz/vintage-rose-fashion.htm#catpage=4
eroshare.com/kuuwkcgr
info.geonet.org.nz/display/quake/2016/11/14/M7.5 Kaikoura Quake: What we know so far
e2nz.org/whats-it-like-to-live-in-nz/vox-pop/chapter-1/top-5-things-wrong-with-new-zealand/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bit early

Thought I would try, baby.

whats everyone doing on this shithaus tuesday night.

>pic related

my dinner.

I work for Geonet, a government agency which monitors earthquakes in New Zealand.

Things are going crazy at the moment. The earthquake that hit on Monday morning is an incredibly unusual sequence. We've never seen anything like it in New Zealand. Initially we saw two simultaneous severe earthquakes (Magnitude 6.2 and 7.5 respectively) on opposite sides of the country, which shook for approximately 2 minutes, followed by aftershocks across the country of varying magnitude. The sizes and frequencies of the aftershocks are unique among existing data.

Currently Geonet is not allowed to make any public statements without government approval as they don't want us to spark a panic. The problem is that there is a high probability (our best guesses say at least 70% chance) of the Alpine fault unzipping. If this was to unzip, it would destroy Wellington and possibly Christchurch. The problem is we cannot evacuate the cities just because an earthquake "might" happen, especially since we have never observed such an event and so there is a lot of uncertainty in our models.

The fault unzips every 100 to 350 years, and the last time it did was 299 years ago. When it ruptures, we expect an earthquake of magnitude 8.5-9.5, however it would cause much more destruction than a usual quake of this size since Wellington lies on many connected faults faults.

The expected death toll of an unzipping is between 1000-50,000 depending on the severity.

I know this sounds like bullshit but if any anons here live in Christchurch or Wellington I'd strongly suggest you move to another city as soon as possible.

If an unzipping event does occur it will likely be within a few months to a year. You should not take for granted that the aftershocks stop. If you value your life you seriously need to get the fuck out of Wellington.

This was posted over on Sup Forums you naughty boy.

why were we even born on this God forsaken island?

pretty cool, kinda hope this happens.

>i hope 50,000 people die

checkem

my cousin works for Nintendo and he confirmed this

So apparently this idea isn't total bullshit.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11682565

The next big one will be in Southern Japan in two weeks. NZ will be alright for another four years or so.

Im in wellington, well if we are going to die any babes wanna have a quickie? haha jokes the misses would kill me before the quick does!! RIP

Quake*

Did you consult the oracles?

the supermoon is huge tonight.

Why are IDs even gone?

Hey! do not waste food!

I'm currently in Wellington and was awake on Sunday night for the big one. It scared the shit out of me. Luckily I'm only here until the end of the week, although I still have family in the city.

Ask quercy. she's usually always up for some anal

Can't see shit because of clouds, fuck this.

Dumping

They were here for a very short time. What the fuck are you even talking about? What good were they? Who cares? Stupid faggot.

just ignore him

Sauce?

damn, source? sexy af

Maaaaaaaaate

when will we wake up and realise that trump was right about them all along?

the fault unzips,hehe

Aroha from papanui, was leaked on a private chat on facebook

i put on my robe and wizard hat

Timaru reporting in

damn, nice. dump any more you got

about 3 years ago

100% cleans sinus

Oh baby, that's it.

Got a movie but I'm on my iPhone so can't convert it to webm

Christchurch Tuning in

keked

timmaz represent boii

where is this?

*unzips*

The mount

dump it here: BGIFeZw

Downtown Wellington

timmaz hard

well memed m8

lol Wellington geologist here. GNS does all the seismic monitoring, geonet is just the website they use to provide info.

drop dat vid bro

Just a reminder about you Kiwi boys having some of the most amazing smelling cocks I have ever smelled.

Especially this hot beefy rugby boy from Canterbury.

My Dad works for Apple he confirmed it's true.

Saskia Roeske models at

churchlane.co.nz/vintage-rose-fashion.htm#catpage=4

>Wellington geologist here

I'm actually considering majoring in Geology at university. Just one question, do they let you fuck the rocks?

POST "YEA I AM BABY" IF YOU'RE HERE!

good fucking job hirosmoot

Fuck me is New Zealand a real place? I thought it was like a joke Aussies told tourists

She is not Aroha from Papanui, faggot. She is just some cam whore from Hawaii.

eroshare.com/kuuwkcgr

>
i will figuratively cuck you

This is a goodie

You cant cuck me when your wearing the cage

info.geonet.org.nz/display/quake/2016/11/14/M7.5 Kaikoura Quake: What we know so far

See
All her vids are there.

is a faggot.

nudes thread? anyone got palmy girls

nudesfags fuck off to your own thread

Nudesfags are welcome here. Just walk around them, it's not hard.

i've been hiding their posts for months. just ignore them

+1 for palmy girls

banana lvl nz pride m8

e2nz.org/whats-it-like-to-live-in-nz/vox-pop/chapter-1/top-5-things-wrong-with-new-zealand/

Why is this guy so asspained about NZ?

got cucked by sheep

no, cucked me hard. Licked them a bunch though

got more?

Most cucked website ever. A bunch of failures who couldn't hack it bitching like it's NZ's fault.

ride the lightning nigga. I had evac alarms in my ear all night.

Sure you can go claim ptsd from the "planet earth made me nervous" fund.

fuck up n8

Who?

nah, fucking faggots.

"ohhhh the ground moved".

How fucking terrible.

I know, I'll build my house on a fault, then cry when it moves and rape the eqc.

......bu......bu....but my driveway cracked, so now i'm stressed........let's keep taxes up to pay for it.

something, something, wise man, rock. something, something sand.

even the browns put their marae's on high, solid ground.

God dam that pesky mother nature.