>go through nasty break up with gf
>will probably never talk to me again
>this past week all i can think about is
>whos shes with
>who shes talking to
>who shes fucking
>called and texted her twice today, obviously ignored me

when the fuck will this go away? what do Sup Forums

honestly sucks going from having someone that can talk to you all day to cheer you up, send you cute good morning and good night texts, snap you nudes etc. Fuck my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I&index=1&list=PLh8oUx_ONafXHhcA45m43A7eNGf9vIrpX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meh, its hard at first but its all chemical, you'll get over it in 3 months time

It goes away when you start plugging other holes, fuck a new bitch OP

You'll be past this soon enough, user. Just find something you enjoy and focus on that. Slowly you'll want to just enjoy your hobby more than to be with your ex. You'll pull through this.

Posting nudes helps

?

Honestly the only hobby i have is working out and ive still been doing that every day and it isnt really helping..i cant really just bang another chick either since she was the only girl i talked to while we were dating. Every girl ive messaged this week has ignored me

halp Sup Forums

Im going into my fourth month of being broken up with my gf of 3 years and let me tell you it fucking hurts dude. The initial crying everyday thing stopped about after 3 weeks or so. It's hard but know that every one goes through this bullshit and it hurts and honestly I think it will always hurt but life will keep going regardless if youre happy or not so try and find happiness and peace user. You can do it mate

Have you tried a more relaxing hobby? Woodworking is pretty fun, if you haven't tried it. I dunno, man. Find something you can vent through.

It's hard. Just stay strong and you'll make it through this shit

I feel you.. going through same shit right now! You not alone brother

>crying everyday
is this bait?
bcus it's fkn funny.
people this pathetic don't actually exist, right?

Wowzers. Who is this?

Damn, today some stuff went down between my girlfriend and I... I hope she doesn't break up with me in the end because this is what I'm most afraid of. I know i'll have to move on but I'm afraid it'll be just as bad as worse than you OP. Just stay strong and just do whatever you can to move on and get your mind off things

I kinda know what your going through Sup Forumsro.. i miss her everyday

fuck someone else.
/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I&index=1&list=PLh8oUx_ONafXHhcA45m43A7eNGf9vIrpX

Since you have a lot of time OP, listen to all 12 episodes of this show. Seriously. It sounds like horse shit at first but when you listen to it you will be much better off for it.

Wait a second.. THIS IS NIGGER SHIT.

You need to start fucking new bitches, go out and approach, learn pickup and trp, it gets better but whatever you do dont take her back.

nigga
what he says is true.

Focus on everything u hate about her so it'll be easier to let go also try online dating, you get to know people before committing