twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noice I got mine in her tank. JunglexCoastal

Snek thread reporting in
youtube.com/watch?v=oYnZkmJ1Ymo

Silly snek with his silly noises

Nice. You in aus?
Were getting some crazy jungle jags here now

silky snek

Nah I'm in cali. Sucks because idk who she taking after I want her to get really big but who knows.

This is my big girl peggy

damn, look at those sausage fingers

It wont get massive. Probably max out around 8 foot

Haha cheers cunt. In my defense she is a baby snake

I never did understand the attraction in snakes. I would be so damn afraid it would just randomly strike me and fuck my hand up or something, With cats or dogs, you can sense when their happy or playful or mad or not, so you have at least an idea of what they're thinking or what they might do to you. I don't know how you guys do it, honestly. Have any of them ever bit you guys?

I went 5 years with out getting bitten. Few months ago I got sloppy and left some scent of rat on my hand and I got bit because she thought I was food due to the smell. Also you can also tell when a snake is happy or not and when she might bite, it's just different from a dog or cat.

Damn that's crazy. Are you suppose to wash your hands or something before you handle them?

sssssss

I don't they can recognize me by smell. Just wash my hands after I handle them. They are pretty cool pets you can chill with and aren't aggressive or hiss as the TV makes them out to be. Low maintenance pet water,feed,clean. And they are not slimy like people say they are. If you are interested in learning or want to touch one go to your local reptile store and avoid big chain stores

Yeah i agree man. Theyre the most interesting animals.

You can sence what a snake is going to do. The way they hold their body and how they tense up ready to strike. But rarely do they just strike unless they feel threatened. Or like other user said if the smell of food is in the air they will just assume youre food and have a crack

so cute!!! Stay cute cute snekker!

Fuck you snekker. All ready got my self a gr

Danger noodles in this thread. Abandoning

Theyre pythons man. Not dangerous

Check'em

Checked

Bumping with baby snek

BUMP

Make it a paper snek hat

Anyone else gonna share their sneks?