How to learn hacking? I will take every help into consideration

How to learn hacking? I will take every help into consideration.

C then C++ to start, learn how software works and communicates.

Make sure you delete system 32 so you can't be tracked.

you go from scriptkiddie then learn from there
download Kali linux and make a bootable USB with permanence/persistance. look up tutorials nd shit.
Also only download kali from the official webpage

Get out of here if you won't help.

Thank you.

you don't even need to install it. as soon as you just download an image of kali linux you're a hardcore hacker. just laugh at any IT interviewer and keep tell them "DUDE... i JUST DOWNLOADED KALI LINUX the other day..." and keep laughing at every question.

C and C++ is so shit for hacking
learning how to script with UNIX is far better, and using python for networking garbage. Python is a standard in most, if not all server and desktop OS.
>INB4 python is a kiddy language

I've watched the matrix 148 times,
I'm pretty much a master hacker.
Ask me anything about hacking and I would be happy to help.

If you don't want trolls fuck off to

Ikr
ez munni

Tell me more. I'm interested.

Well, I can't tell if you're just joking around like some others.

No, I really don't care at all but is it worth your time in the end?

>Well, I can't tell if you're just joking around like some others.

no way dude I am a legit hacker, I've hacked into the pentagon on a flip phone.
>pic related, it's me.

3am on a week night, I have nothing better to do.

Not op but I'm also interested. I have 3 years of experience in Python and about the same in C++. Haven't tried out the kali distro yet though.

True, though i mainly suggested them because they are the basis for most software and its always best to have a good foundation.

I want a hacker to hack into someone's facebook and email for me. Any takers?

It's okay.
I'm looking forward to it and take it into consideration too. So it's C, C++, Python, UNIX and Linux for the start?

First you need to install gentoo

Well C and C++ are only really used in application development for desktop and consumer computers, and most uses for hacking would rather take control or moniter a system than to just single applications. UNIX scripts are able to fuck with Mac OS (To a degree) and LINUX. most servers nowadays use UNIX-based OS to run, so using a the same language is usually a pretty good idea

My penetration tester (white hacker) buddy suggested using WebGoat to learn. It's a piece of software that intentionally exposes insecurities in order to teach you how to utilize them.

>>Sup Forums
Sup Forumsentoo is shite

One's complement the mass array in binary, convert to EBCDIC instead of ASC-II, you will get the message here.

Delete sys 32.

Learn how to program, and how networks work. Some social engineering is valuable.

hi fbi!