Post girls and anons say how they'd rape them. Replies get replies

post girls and anons say how they'd rape them. Replies get replies.

only in the mouth

I retract my statement.. also in the tits...

she does have a nice rack

hows the ass?

this is not so great....still probly in the mouth and tits but... jeez...idk...

any better?

not even as nice as your dubs.. and I personally have 0 fucks to give about dubs...at this point it just depends on how often her face looks decent which is in question atm.. it also depends on how annoying she is too... and im firmly against fucking fat girls that might fall in love unless im prepared to care for them in that way..this is complicated...

looking like paper bagger...

face isn't bad I don't think, can be a bit annoying at times and she is a bit of a fuck piggy

yea I feel like acceptability of the face changes frequently. and fuck piggy?lol gros bro..feels weird to be in this convo now but might as well continue, bj pic? facial pic?

I would insert my penis into her vagina without her consent.

I'd drug her with some sort of short term sleep aid, tie her up and throw her up take her to some shoddy hotel. put a blindfold on her and fuck away. Clean up after im done with bleach. Knock her out throw her in a bad part of town. Not the hottest but definitely fuckable.

Anyone on my friends whore sister? gonna dump a few pics, no nudes unfortunately.

nah sadly no nudes or sex pics,

Nice pair of tits on your girl, would love to give her a nice long titfuck while she sucks on the tip

I'd kidnap that little slut, tie her to the bedpost and rape her cunt a few times until I've came inside her pussy 3 or 4 times then beat her a bit until she agrees to be a good girl and lick my dick clean

Pls don't rape.
What would you do

Nice chubby little body on her, I'd wait till she was having a bath, then force my way in, flip her over, and start drowning her with her ass in the air, I'd take her pussy for a ride, only pulling her head out of the water when I've came inside her or she starts going limp and only long enough to keep it fun

reap

picture I was replying to

I would have to agree with that. in fact tit/blow job from her would be all I really ever need. I don't save nude photos often but when I initially saw that pic like a week or so ago I was like "I cant ever let this go..."

bruh....

lol you're in a thread talking about how we'd rape girls, what did you expect "I take her out for dinner at her place and passionately make love to her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation"

Any more?

Rub the soap all of her body then slowly move down onto her pussy, rubbing slowly then harder, and as she's about to climax, stop suddenly then just immediately shove my dick inside then proceed to fuck her relentlessley

I'll do one for you if you do one for my redhead

LOL I didn't read ops message fully. so you kinda have a point... but the drowning thing...im down with roleplay and even forced head from a bitch or two.. but dang bruh...

lol maybe a bit rough, I try to match the story with the pic though and theres only so many times you can say "I force her to give me a sloapy blowjob while she cries"

tbh i've never been a fan of redheads. So I wouldnt bother with the drugging. I'd wait till she was walking alone somewhere, maybe a nice trail like some cities have out in the wooded/unbuilt areas. I'd come up behind her with one of those black masks and grab her. Tie her up against a tree and fuck her ass. Blow my load on her face and knock her out. and leave.

start by pinning her down and sucking and playing with those massive tits while she tries to fight back, force her on to her chubby belly and grab one of those canisters behind her, insert my self in her pussy and start force fucking her while I work the canister in and out of her asshole, finish with a big sloppy creampie for her and wipe my cock off in her hair

WELL SORRY IF SHOWING CLASS GETS OLD TO YOU! lol that's my new favorite joke.

drag her by her hair in to the shower and force her to masturbate while I piss all over her face, making hr drink it, then I'll slip the showerhead up her pussy and turn it to freezing cold and max power.

While she struggles and squirms I'll work my shaft in and out of her unlubed asshole, then when I'm done I'll cum on the bathroom floor and force her to lick it up

lol nice

Hold her down, pull her hair, spank her and force my cock into her ass, push it so deep she tears up and squeals, then facefuck her while I choke her until she scrapes my load off her face with her fingers and tastes it

The more violent the better.

I tend to just go for forced deep throat and say awfull things in a very sweet caring voice.. you gota make her like getting raped little by little before moving further. but that's reality. cus real rape is not the coolest, ilike to keep it real boarderline..

reality talk* I meant to say..

get a group of guys round to kick the shit out of and torture her until she begs to do what ever we want, make a deal with her to suck off every guy in the room without spilling a drop.

We'll form a line and start a face fuck train, every time if she fails to swallow the full load, we'll beat her relentlessly then start all over again, once the dumb bitch finally gets it right, we'll tie her upside down to a pole and shove a funnel in her cunt, then we'll form a circle around it and take turns cumming in her joking and taking bets about who's going to make her a solo mother

shes cute will do her if you do one for me

Replies get replies.

Getting a nice chain here

replies get replies

shes cute do one for me and I'll do yours

Raw anal in front of that crowd

Older sis

smash her head on the hood of the car so shes dazed, rip off her pants and give her a rough ass fucking on the hood while I'll pull her up by her hair and lick the tears from her eyes, finish by pulling out and shooting across her ass cheeks

Rip all her clothes off, tie her to the hood, and drive to the nearest trailer park. Then let the men fuck all her holes as much as they want

Tie her up in a bent over position. Slowly work fingers and other objects in and out of her lubed ass very slowly. The whole time assuring her that she is not going to enjoy the days events. She whimpers and cries but I'm not hearing it. I leave a buttplug in her ass until everyone shown up. Little did she know I put an add on Craigslist advertising her asshole only. I slip her some pain pills to quiet down her crying. About 20 guys show up. Black, white and all in between. I allow two at a time but they eventually over power me and all get her at the same time. Theybravishbher body and leave her covered in cum and a broken soul. She is forever changed and is now a slut for life

Cunt on the right. Tell me.

push her head up close to that mirror so she gets to admire the look on her face as I rape her, I'll cum deep inside her pussy and use her panties as a cum rag before forcing her to suck the cum out of them

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum.

how about these sisters? liz, cat, and ali

Getting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain hereGetting a nice chain here

bind her so she's on her hands and knees with her ass in the air like the good slut she is, gag her and blindfold her and set up some cameras, then bring in a horny dog to rapidly fuck her her sweet blond pussy, after shes taken a couple of loads of puppy spunk deep in her pussy, we'll untie her and show her the video threatening to make her internet famous if she doesn't do what we want from here on out, convince her to give the dog a big sloppy blowjob and comment on how much she loves the taste of dog cum on film as well, after that keep her on speed dial for when I need my balls emptied

my wife

I'd probably use cucumbers and zucchinis and squash to rape her. I'd be the only vegetables and fruit this cunt has ever put in her body.

I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

openly inquire concerning procreation