Ask a serial kill anything

Ask a serial kill anything

Kys

Prove you're a serial killer

How do you expect me to do that?

Why did the universe have such low entropy in the past, resulting in the distinction between past and future and the second law of thermodynamics?[2] Why are CP violations observed in certain weak force decays, but not elsewhere? Are CP violations somehow a product of the Second Law of Thermodynamics, or are they a separate arrow of time? Are there exceptions to the principle of causality? Is there a single possible past? Is the present moment physically distinct from the past and future or is it merely an emergent property of consciousness? Why does time have a direction? What links the quantum arrow of time to the thermodynamic arrow?

Ask the right questions

pics or it didnt happen faggot

Picture from a killing, details, etc. Some proof.

Whats your M.O.?

What are your usual hunting grounds?

Where do you hunt? We probably have a lot in commons. Are you Reginald from the bay?

There was a documentary on recently about me.

what's your KDA?

20/0/2

offical confirmation op is a faggot. bail!

Are you from New Jersey?

Name of the documentary?

Why you are not parallel?

No I have been investigated by your rivals. I also have a rival, but I don't know him. Maybe he is here I thought.

It was on investigation discovery, produced by people magazine. I did enjoy it eventhough they got a few key details wrong

What details were wrong?

So clever

Give victims names

How many proxies?

OP here, here's some proof for you
I took this photo after i stabbed that old man

Look them up on Wikipedia

They left out the part about me and the doctor.

Kill a person

How did you get away with murder?

What's your KD?

What is your favorite type? mine is Cinnamon Toast Crunch

kek

This OP. Answer this, if you really are one you should be in the know of the how to.

I'm under your bed OP, time to pay for all your crimes

Asl?