Celebs who are most likely still virgins thread

Celebs who are most likely still virgins thread

they were all used by some producer or director or someone

maybe not this girl

definitely not user, she's been passed around more times than joint at a phish concert

Yeah right.

Maddie's young enough that I'd believe it.

Either Jordyn's really innocent and only ever kissed a couple boys, or a HUGE slut. I refuse to believe anything in between.

who are they and why are they supoossed celebrities

She's got nudes out on the internet, virgins don't do that.

Normal girls her age, maybe 25-50% might still be virgins. Celebrity girls that age? Damn near 0.

This is troll right?

jordyn has had a nigger bf for years

bro she's had crazy sex. probably gangbangs. probably bukkake. crazy shit bro.

kek, shes had more pricks than a 2nd hand dart board.

Isn't she like 13? She's given a handjob at most.

I've never seen a boyfriend, so I'm not certain. If she does, though, she's definitely fucked him in every way a 16yo could think of.

No. She's a gold star lesbian. Never had cock. So 100% virgin.

Dan?

You think the people responsible for her being famous settled for a handjob?

And anyone that age putting out topless pics and videos clearly isn't innocent virgin material. 8 year olds might play with a webcam and legitimately just strip out of curiosity; 12-13 year olds don't

Who is Dan Schneider

nah, Dan is a foot fag

I've heard of one video where her friend accidentally posted her getting out of the shower. I don't think that proves anything.

These two

>lesbian
She's not a sausage dodger?

Maddie for sure

because non-sexually active teenagers film eachother naked and "accidentally" post it online all the time.

they're ugly af, so probably

They wouldn't have been teenagers at the time. Also, girls are just generally really comfortable being naked around each other, even with a camera out. I'm sure things get posted every now and then, you just don't hear about it because they're not famous.

Black belt in dick suckin < virgin.
Okay. Right...

No.
She's one of the most flamboyant lesbians in show business

she was at least 12. had tits.

but anyone the larger point is not just that, it's the well established principle that you really don't get famous through media and stay a virgin
i mean fuck dude, the reason she's famous is because of a pedo-bait tv show and music video where she ran around in revealing clothes

Exactly why she is a virgin. Eating pussy doesn't make a girl lose her virginity. Only taking cock does and she's never done that.

Don't forget the poophole loophole, it's not just taking a cock, she has to take the cock in her vagina. if she just does anal and oral with 100 guys, she's still a virgin

(super religious girls actually believe this)

Semantics. No one is interested in that side of looking at it. That is obviously not what the thread is about.

I'm sure her mom sucked plenty of dicks to get her where she is, but I don't think Maddie was involved. I'm not saying it's impossible she's fucked someone, but I don't believe it.

>>here's what she looks like now

like her mom is attractive enough for a dick sucking to get her anywhere with the crazy pedos that would actually make a show or music video like that

this just screams "i raised my daughters to be chaste well into their teenage years" despite being surrounded by the pedo army that is major media producers

She isn't all that famous. Her name spread a bit after the Sia videos, but now only pedos care who she is. You wouldn't need to be that hot to get her where she was.

That is true.

oh shit yo
I was worried she'd turn out badly but user assured me she'd be great
and holy fuck was he right

yes that's precisely the path you start from. maybe she could have gotten on the initial pedo-bait dance moms show without much trouble, but working her way into more fame from there? she's old enough to be attractive to most men full stop, nevermind the child abusers that make tv shows and music videos.

So these two are virgins?

and you better believe that her famewhoring mother would be all "just do like the man says maddie"

I'm sorry.

Yes, Taylor is gold star also.

dude honestly at 13 most non betas are in their second or third sexual relationship. this isn't a joke this is modern society

Ok

about what?

She missed the "Awkward Stage" altogether.

she is a wigga who enjoys nothing but black cock

lol no way this slut is still a virgin...read the blind items about her dude she is fucking producers for roles left right and center

Her sister tbh

Wrong reply
Disregard.

I wouldn't say that. Thing about her is she has always looked a lot younger than she actually is. I think her 'awkward teen' phase got smushed into her 'awkward kid' phase and nobody noticed.

Oh shit who is this?

how do you even find those pics, don't they get taken down ?

She looks like she's still in her "kid phase".

link?

>Born: June 8, 2004

this

there is like thousands and thousands and THOUSANDS of "celebs" now. The question is, why call someone famous when literraly almost 7 billion people do not aknowledge your existence ?

Fuck all those "celeb" thread, it's has cancer has the so self called model on instagram. You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. Fuck you.

how does she have free time after tidying her room in the morning, doesnt she go to school? is she retarded?

So she's 12. How is she is she past any sort of teen phase?

How do you even find those pics, don't they get taken down ?

yes i saw the first time you said that, stop requesting cp.

who is maisie vargas and which one in this pic?

francesca capaldi, nigger

not everyone wakes up with only five minutes to spare

it's a girl party!

someone just watched fight club for the first time

>non betas
>13 yo in their second or third sexual relationship

sound rly beta to me boy

Wow. As an anonymous internet user browsing a thread that will disappear into the murk of the archives sometime in the next few hours, you've certainly shown me.

omg this guy know that the quote from Fight Club (one of the MOST FAMOUS MOVIE OF ALL TIME) comes from FIGHT CLUB ! You are such a god user

Fuck you.

who??

You will remember my words user, you will remember.

Maddies sister on the right

Sophie Turner has a nice ass

TL;DR

monkeys can be celebs now

Surely nobody tapped this

Wtf are you talking about? She had a boyfriend for like 6 years. He beat her and everything. You really think they didn't fuck?

I lol'd

>stop requesting cp
>on Sup Forums
the fuck is wrong with you nigga

nice damage control, newfag
there's a pretty big difference between knowing the quote because it's famous and using the quote because you're just so gosh darn keen to fit in with what you think this is

maddie's sister on the right means maise is on the left

found the Fight Club noob

Are they in lesbian together? That is hot af

>TL;DR
>one line

Youre a retard

>they were all used by some producer or director or someone

This. Why do you think (((they))) choose exactly gril X and not some random other hot little gril?

Nobody tapped her but she tapped her little sister while she molested her for years.

found the butthurt noob

Wait... This isn't just a pic of Bella Thorne from a few years ago?