Why are whites so racist?

Why are whites so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/02/13/blast-in-lahore-leaves-several-wounded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You really like creating Sup Forums honeypot threads don't you, Japan?

no one today knows what Racism is. Racism is not saying blacks steal things, go to jail and are faster runners. Or Asians eat rice and work at nail salons. This is stereotyping. A brain function that everyone uses to notice patterns and use those patterns to generalize.

Racism is a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

That means that if you're a racist you believe that one race is better than others and that race determines personality and intelligence etc.

no

because it's funny

by this definition i am no racist
great
i will try to explain it to my leftist friends

oh wait they don't believe any of this haha in real life racist is just a swear word that applies to everyone who disagrees to brown people

It's a two way street

because it's their principle.

Because thats what jews want them to be

Because whites are objectively superior

>White
>Superior
Pick one

Insecure low IQ faggots

That facial expression man

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

Tribal behavior since ancient times, that's the reason we have countries with borders, to protect our tribe, racism happens when another tribe starts intruding. Millions of people before us have fought and died so that we could survive to breed future generations.

fukking paki

How dare you say that to your own people

Quality shitpoast, upboat frend O:^)

>2017
>he doesn't know about dot posting

>tfw was mildly racist
>tfw a black african guy with a phd and a background in mathematics and statistics joined the organisation i work for

Rly took my head out of the 'chan

if one person is enough to change your opinion it wasn't well founded in the first place

i have met hundreds of niggers here and lived with them and the vast majority of them are fucking terrible, i was racist way before i discovered Sup Forums
sure there are a few good ones that changes nothing it's called "the exception that confirms the rules"

Literally me

good point

>tfw a black african guy with a phd and a background in mathematics and statistics joined the organisation i work for

And that African's name was...Albert Einstein

Will unironically wire you 300 quid if you can truthfully tell me he wasn't mixed

Whites are literally the least racist people on Earth.

kys

Your posts are way too cheeky desu

No but i mean blacks cannot be deterministically inferior if some of them are very far sbove average intelligence
Nah he has an african name
Very nice guy softspoken

What explains the stereotypes forming a pattern within a race? Is it culture only? If genetics get involved would it become racism?

I don't necessarily disagree, I'm just retarded.

Reality is racist.

Hes from west africa and moved here when he was in his late teens

Looks fully black as far as i can see

deep

oh yeah sure i agree
whatever i never cared about this in the first place

they should go challenge those racist deterministic norms in their savannah

*wires you nothing because you're a filthy fucking liar*
Ahh yes a 16 year old full blooded African who grew up in SS Africa can get a PhD

>setting yourself up for a good joke

>they should go challenge those racist deterministic norms in their savannah
quality

I can't blame them for their patheticness

Being white isn't a choice, it's a privilege.

If its your country and you're the majority then obviously you will have some privlages that the minorities don't

What the fuks even going on? I though japs lived white cock

#PakistaniDestruction

I agree and disagree. You touch upon an important aspect of the deeper parts of racism, and not just obvious crime stats that SJWs might be offended by

that being said, I disagree with your definition in that it can be too limiting. I've been attacked by a few whites over my race, and even if they didn't have a deep ideology behind it, I still think that it was racist

Oh, I agree that sometimes there's no real ideology behind it. Sometimes it's just someone saying "you stupid nigger" or shit like that.

Although, how did the person attacking you sound like? Maybe it was in a joking manner or just misguided anger.

they were shit-talking the usual stuff, mongrel etc.

then one day he jumped me and we fought. It was pretty unexpected. I don't know why he would put so much energy into one person he didn't know. Maybe it wasn't 'true' racism, because he seemed to have friends that were racially like me

why r nips so racist?

How's Lahore this time of year?

pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/02/13/blast-in-lahore-leaves-several-wounded/