Can we have a Terrance Mckenna thread?

Can we have a Terrance Mckenna thread?

Has anyone experienced DMT?

I noticed there are some very 'DMT' like scenarios going on in the Doctor Strange film. Are we finally approaching a conditioning of humanity into the accepted use of psychedelics in our culture?

Maybe accepted is the wrong word. Of course that can never happen. Are psychedelics being promoted?
youtube.com/watch?v=8MG5gFtZ3U8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARIG-BQRATs
herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess not then?

Terence is too good for Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=ARIG-BQRATs

he was wrong about the singularity arriving in 2012, so i'm going with "did too many drugs and believed his own bullshit"

Mondo2000 asked him if he could make an audio tape of the Harmaline Hum, and he freaked out and backpedaled so fast he came off his fuckin' bike.

Fuck off escapist hippe druggie trash.

This fool was a scam just like you all are.

why so salty?

herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf

"Create you ooooowwwwnnn road shoooww!!"

please inform me about this Harmaline hum and back-pedalling.

>Was a pretty beta user.
>smoked weed cones mostly.
>Sometimes had snow cones with speed etc. >One day sketchy cunt says to me during a sesh;
>oh man try this shit, its like a cocaine snow cone
>enlightened.wmv
>Beatlespurplesubmarine.avi
>thought I had been poisoned.
>Thought I was dying.
>Threatened to kill melting laughing robot creature.
>Tried to leave house but took a few minutes to find the door handle in reality.
>Lay on the wet grass until the stars stopped.
>Felt amazing following week.

My DMT experience

I thought about extracting it, or actually making the whole thing. The extraction is incredibly basic chemistry. Total synth is a little more difficult.

I smoked it once. It was so long ago i cant remember. I just want to try a psych again, but hate acid for length and don't want to do shrooms by myself.

yea this shits only about 15 mins and done.

I've not tried it. I've recently just been switched on to DMT and McKenna from an experience I had.

When I was about 10, 12 and 14 I had a really high fevers. This was from sunstroke and the flu on separate occasions. I experienced a dream or hallucination state. Each time it was very similar. I felt detached from my body (in fact I didn't even know what a body was). I felt peculiar sensations that cannot be put into words. Like twisting, folding or being ripped apart. In this dream/state I saw dark geometric shapes in an almost sphere vision enabled ability. The shapes either moved too slowly or impossibly too quickly (like my mind could not handle it). It felt horrific. BUT... At the same time I knew that I had seen this before, or even 'been' to this place before. It felt as real as the keyboard I am typing on. I had a memory of where I had come from and I really wanted to return. But 'Something'... Not a voice, but more a feeling told me.

"well, it's not real, why do you want to go back so much?"

When I eventually started coming out of this state which felt like I had been in for 100's of years, (and that's not an exaggeration) I would focus on an object in the room and all of a sudden it would appear different. A cup or a pen would feel somehow part of me. I think one time I woke from this state and my dog was looking at me. It felt like we were the same being.

Eventually when all this was over I remember just feeling confused and embarrassed. Most of the experience slipped away from me like a dream would.

Tried it properly last week.

>Wave of whatever it was hit me
>Felt like bones were glowing
>Saw myself overdosing
>Saw my girlfriend (now ex) banging at the window, and calling to an ambulance
>Kept trying to move to let her know I was okay
>Eventually died
>Was in a box looking up from under the ground
>There was nothing beyond life
>Literally lying underground wishing someone would notice me

My experience

I've done it at least 100 times.

i would like to try shrooms again, especially alone in the dark, but it's definitely good to have friends for your first times.

Meant to include an "AMA" with that post

its by the far the most intense hallucinations I have ever had. LSD and tabs and shrooms whatever do not hold a candle to it. Shits next level. Dont care what any cunt here says. And then the following days and weeks you will feel weird high linger.

How to tape something thats not working on soundwaves or any kind of waves but appears inside your head?

I think my only regret was not being ready for it to enjoy it. I was really unprepared for the world to fucking collapse on itself.

This guy() here.
Darkness really intensifies their visual potency, but if you take enough it doesn't really matter. I would honestly put my bigger doses of mushies up there with my bigger doses of DMT.

I never had the same affect from eating shrooms. Not hallucinations so vivid. Audio hallucinations. Hyper shifting of shapes and colours. No never had that from acid or shrooms.

You can take harmaline or another MAOI with msuhrooms and it makes it almost ayahuasca like. Also more than doubles thei potenecy. I've eaten 10grams or more a coulpe times. Shit gets weird man.

To clarify I took the bigger doses without am MAOI some regular doses 2-4g WITH an MAOI.

I will have to try that.

You sound like you just don't know how to do those other things right. In high enough doses most psychs take you to the same place just differently. Also have you ever tried ayahuasca because if not then you really haven't experienced all it has to offer or even on 10th of it.

Straight up DMT is the most potent hallucinogen ever. I've done DMT about a dozen times now and it is not comparable to LSD or shrooms in the slightest.

I had never done LSD before I did DMT a number of times.... and I was expecting something crazy... it was no where near DMT in any way. I found it to be quite pleasant, even when dropping 2 tabs.

Yeah, heroic doses of mushrooms are the closest you can get to a DMT trip... the one thing I don't like (for me personally) is that with shrooms I don't completely feel like myself, my consciousness if definitely altered.... however, with DMT... shit get absolutely fucking insane and yet, you are you through the entire experience. I am as aware before doing the trip and I am in the peak of it while I communicate with some random light being.