Waifu claiming thread.

Wassagoinon edition

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rory-sama claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mu5QlQ156oc
youtube.com/watch?v=ekVF7h1lu1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey guys.

still here

Dead already? That's kinda sad.

Hey there best yuuko
How are you doing today?

last thread was kill. anyone actually in this one?

Hey tali
I'm awake now so I guess I'm here

how's it going tsun?
>i'm playing lesbian erotic audio while my wife is asleep to get her to want a FFM threesome

She's cute, haven't seen her before
Where's she from?
I'm lying in bed, pretty sick but not as bad as yesterday.
Also are you for real?
Do you think that'll work?

the subconscious is a weird thing so my answer is possibly. also OH NO YOU'RE SICK?
>rushes in with soup and fever reducers

Eve is my Waifuuuu!!!!
Pic related

I'm just the more active one, not the best!
Feeling kinda down tonight, honestly.
How are you?

ayy lmao

No harm in trying I guess
You got any girl in mind you want the three some with?
Oh god I'd love me some soup right now
I might crawl downstairs and make me some actually
I thought you'd maybe remember the user who said that yesterday, since it was me
That sucks whats wrong my man?
I'm pretty sick but it's not as bad as yesterday

Hey man that aint funny... Ur talkin bout my waifuuuu.... U better wtch urself....
Kek

ayy

eh not really and we've had talks about a threesome before...so she's open to it i'm just trying to get her to desire it.
>#goForTheSoup

>ayy lmao

That's promising. Though I never really been into the idea of a three some
If i wanted to disappoint two people at once I'd show my grades to my parents

And I'm a bit too comfortable right now

ah see I'm pretty damn confident in my ability to please women...like I'd have a harem if it was legal.

Oh, I remember, that was a nice little confidence booster. Thank you!
Just feeling really lonely and my self esteem is a sinking ship taking in water.
But I'll be fine, no need to worry or anything!
Sick? Hopefully it's nothing too serious... Drink enough water and try to get some rest.

Oh alright, what makes you think that though?
And if you want that move to the middle East, some nice lolis in your harem as well
I'll keep saying it if it helps, because I mean it
Oh that sucks, did anything happen to cause this?
Don't tell me what to do, I'll worry about you if I want.
Yea I think I'll take a nap sooner or later

experience mostly is what gave birth to the confidence. I've had a lot of sex with different women, made some hillarious mistakes along the way, but learned from all of it. I guarentee I can make any woman cum easily within a few minutes.
also not a fan of lolis tbh

a discount tsundere

oh shit waddup

Oh alright that makes sense
I guess confidence is key right
And neither am i, just joking about how mudslimes fuck 10 year olds

It's okay, you don't really owe me anything, so there's no reason for you to go out of your way to make me happy. I appreciate it lots, though~.

Ah, not really. It's basically just the end result of a lot of bad stuff...
Just don't want to be a burden, dear. I try not to make people worry about me.

That's good! Is it just a common cold?

I'm sorry who this?
The art makes it difficult to see your waifu
I'd think hikage

Another long thread I guess.

oh shit old meme

i don't know, you tell m, who wore the red striped sweater the best

>old meme
so rude, that would hurt my self esteem if i had self esteem that could be hurt
which yuuko is this, the one thats gonna be up for the next 5 hours or the one who i never see... damn i don't see either yuuko very much

カラミチーマス

Miia
Monster Musume

people who say that confuse me honestly. I mean confidence opens the door but without actual knowledge/ability then you're screwed. you need both to succeed.
>this dick
>up your ass
> ;)

I might not owe you anything, but you'd do the same for me. Plus making people cheer up Is what I like doing most

I see, so it's just a lot of shit suddenly piling up?
I'm sorry that sucks, anything you want to talk about?

No I'm not sure what it is, I had to puke a lot after eating lunch yesterday but that must be a coincidence
It's hard to see okay

forgot pic
are you a new mia or have you been here before?

new i didn't see another miia in this thread, lol not surprised there are others...

... yes it's hikage
still not feeling any better?

stop saying such honest and kind words
its more knowledge and experience is key imo, confidence you have a natural amount and confidence varies depending on what your doing and usually correlates to how much experience or knowledge you have on the subject

theres usually one that drops by around this time i think or a bit later or earlier

>hikage

as i said, im not surprised. Have you seen the show? fuckin lit.

I dunno most women fall for some acting.
But I gotta go
Thought I felt better but I still need to rest
Good day
Don't worry about it, he barely comes to thread anymore
You can keep on posting her, welcome
Nope, just about to sleep again

I mean...
>this is nice meme

The one that going to be up for the next 5 hours, I haven't seen the other in a long time.
Better than no Yuuko, right?
Right? ;-;

That's really nice of you... I don't meet a lot of people who actually try to make others happy.
Well, I don't meet a lot of people in general.

I just don't really have friends, and sometimes not talking to people feels better for me. It's weird. I'm sad when I don't talk to anyone, and it makes me sad when I'm a recluse.
Plus, people like to put me down a lot and I put myself down too. Vicious cycle of fun.

Food poisoning maybe?

why would i stop being honest and kind?
and I feel like the confidence is a side effect of being knowledgeable/skilled. then there's faux confidence which is people just talking themselves up and honestly i find repulsive. goodnight my friend, feel better please honestly i find miia's personality...clingy/annoying but she is a qt. so eh/10. welcome to waifu m8.

It's no problem really.
Don't be too hard on yourself, people here like you a lot
Now I'm going to sleep. See you later

don't worry yuuko. things always get better eventually. life is like a rollercoaster with the highs and lows. anything in specific you wanna talk about?

about the whole confidence thing, I would like to state that I am a freshman in college. I was a theatre kid, and from middle - highschool i had always done productions, I was always the dorky kid, and NEVER got the ladies. Senior year of HS, I played a character named Sir Harry. He was a womanizer, and to play him right, H had to be over-confident, and cocky, Though some of these characteristics are bad, I was able to take some of him and apply him to myself, and I am not cocky, but I have noticed, the girls in college love me... and I havent had sex with any of them yet, but it is just interesting to see how a change in behavior/ how you view yourself can make others view you.

this is true. everything starts with how you view your self as that will be projected to others. also there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. confidence is the belief in your own actual abilities where arrogance is the belief that you are better than you actually are just because you know something.
>tali

Soraka is muh waifu

truth.

Oh, goodnight! Sleep well, you.

I really hope it'll get better. Sometimes things don't get better unless you help yourself, and I'm just letting myself feel shitty and not changing a thing.
I guess I'll just continue to ride out this roller coaster and see where it takes me!

Things going well for you?

night

>Sometimes things don't get better unless you help yourself
Man this hits close to home

Best of luck to you

i dont know why but when I am feeling shitty, cleaning my dorm room/living space helps, i feel like i did something productive...idk

l8 goodnight from me

i love you both, i love you better cause the other one has been gone for a long time
thanks for the complimento
so whats up with you

thats exactly what i mean, i feel there a difference between confidence where its faux and confidence where one doesn't have as much experience but more bravery rather than a big ego

night

it's ok to be sad for a bit. it's healthy even. just don't go spiraling down and it seems you do realize you gotta pick yourself up eventually, which is good.
today was bad but things are good tbh
and i feel the faux confidence is only good when it comes to breaking the ice with women. other than that it can actually get you into trouble.

Squid grill claimed

Sleep tight.

You too, friend. I hope you find what makes you happy.

Aww, thank you!
Nothing much, downloading some weeaboo mmo thing, listening to music, waifuposting...
You?

Eventually, eventually.
For now, I'll just wallow in self pity and stuff. Productivity takes work, and I just want to play video games and look at cute pictures of my waifu, tbh.
Good to hear things are looking up!

>purple skin
very nice
welcome to /waifu/ have fun and talk a bit
ditto minus the purple skin part

>~tali

just don't do it to the point that it causes even more problems, ya know?
>your waifu is always there for you and so are we

yo so this is my first time in one of these threads, and let me say, this community is fucking awesome you guys.

glad you like it. comeback often. More quality people=more quality threads.
>tali

Squid a cute!

Ahah, we'll see.
You guys are actually my only friends, so I'm glad I can talk to most of you without dropping freshly made spaghetti.

Welcome!
It's pretty nice when it's active and has less shitposters.

welcome, same here except im not downloading a weaboo thingy, about to go in like 10 minutes getting real late... it's 340 am
try something small first for productivity
like try a language or some sort of programming something that interests you something that will only take 10 minutes of your time each day with not much effort

thats true but sometimes if its like a who wants to try first thing where everyone is kinda nervous or something its also ok

see ya around new miia(?), hopefully

Best waifu

>faux confidence is bad
it's a general statement there are exceptions
did you know the more you force yourself to talk to people the less and less you'll drop spaghetti?

Nice loli

Tanks bbs to bad there is no squid grill x raka

absolutly, you guys rock. ya its 2:54 for me... In Oregon

Hopefully you can find some time to rest!
I was thinking about learning a language, actually. Sounds kinda fun.

Komrade Loli a cute!

That's pretty hard for me. I'm pretty bad at social stuff, when it's not a Chinese cartoon image board.

l e w d

255 in cali
idk if we have any draw-ers in /waifu/ to make any either

That's a weird way to spell waifu stranger

Plan to draw my own but am a lazy cunt and to busy drawing lolis for leftover loli marathon people

im taking japanese in college rn... so difficult. Like, im tryin, but im not doing so well.

it was for me as well, so I got a job where I have to talk to several strangers all day. BUT it's door to door so if i have a bad one, I just move on to the next and use my autism to fix what I did wrong.
>tali
i will never understand lolis
study more tbh you'll get it. language is straight memorization.

ya I know, I did a lot better in spanish in High School, but because it is college leven, the Jap class goes much faster than my old spanish class so it is both of those factors.

I mean also with spanish i didnt need to learn a new alphabet so that helped a bit ;P

>loli marathon
my man

That does seem like a difficult language... Planning on doing something, like being a translator? Or are you just learning it to know it, for anime or whatever?
I was planning on learning Russian. I like how it sounds.

Haha, I'd probably want to die if I fuck up with one of them and not want to go to the next one.

Welcome to this really nice little place called /waifu/. If you think this place is about waifu claiming, you might be wrong. All I saw so far is drama and dicks. You want a dickpic?

the only thing i get from loli is a paternal instict, i just can't understand someone who wants to fuck children...they arent even attractive. you think that at first but you gotta realize they don't know who you are, who your working for, and they will never see you again unless things go good.
true that. the pace can kill you in classes.

Lolis4life

Because I am going to a liberal arts college, I am required to take two courses of the same language. I want to be a therapist/counselor for highschool students / teenagers.

well good night, faggolios

thats true but just saying

oregon? im in az your 2 hrs behind, finally someone behind in time, muahhahahahaahah

just take it easy 10 minutes at a time every day maybe as a start, and don't get intimidated by the differences or anything

friend says its hard cause the way its taught by schools or text books being more of a how english and jap connects rather than how a japanese sees their own language since its so different from english you you shouldn't be looking for similarities

To each their own

And yet this place feels stranger every day

HI, NONON HERE WITH A NEW PRODUCT

Exactly, with Spanish it is very similar to English when it comes to sentence structure and shit, besides switching nouns and adjectives, With Japanese, I cannot use any of my previous language knowledge, its like I am learning to talk again.

Still sucks feeling humiliated, and it's really easy for me to find reasons to cringe at myself so that would kill me

But no loli bullying!

Sounds pretty neat, hopefully it pays well

The Russian alphabet is really interesting so far, in comparison to English. It's pretty fun!

You think this place is strange? I think you have never been to spoopy /x/ then.

youtube.com/watch?v=mu5QlQ156oc
>

>Flan btw, not trying to impersonate some faggot

>3:15 AM
I think I'll be heading out now, guys. Had fun chatting with you cuties.
See you tomorrow!

same it's 3am that means it's bed time
>goodnight /waifu/

good night guys

tali

Hey cutie.

I just think its strange how people never discuss.

Hey there. Nice pic you sent me.

Discuss what? I discuss shit all the time in the voice chat in Discord. I just don't have the time to do it here, because I am too lazy to type a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekVF7h1lu1Y

Thanks.

>You think this place is strange? I think you have never been to spoopy /x/ then.
Have you? Almost all of it now is bad conspiracy theories, rp and people trying to summmon a succubus