No one believed me when I said Trudeau is a sociopath

>no one believed me when I said Trudeau is a sociopath

I told you so

Typical politician... big promises, but all talk

what he do?

He's showing that he's not the total nice guy everyone thought he was.

Begin the collapse of the American empire.

mmh

Knowing Trump, the social media and mainstream media responses about the handshakes, etc will actually bother Donald

Watch him tweet "I'm a great handshaker. Many people call me that. Many many people want to shake my hand!"

Post the non shopped version next time.

>carefully analyzes trump's handshake and proceeds to deny his cuckpull

Amerisharts BTFO

can't even deny this

This handshake thing has given me a lot more respect for Trudeau, I say as someone that didn't like him to begin with. Well played, Trudeau. Masculinity is more effective than cuckery.

He used to never shake hands before going into politics, he hated it bc germs. It was in one of his books.

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG ON THIS PICTURE. I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND AND EVERYONE POSTS IT. REEEE

I think it's supposed to be showing Tradeau is being the dominant one here, because his grip force is so strong that he's pulling Trump forward off of his feet. It's just a retarded shitpost don't worry about it.

>making a show of physically overpowering a 70+ year old man

Canadian """""masculinity""""", everyone. What's next, is he going to armwrestle the queen?

Trump previously did a power shake, which is basically an old form of assetting your dominance on people during a handshake by pulling them towards you. For example, he did it to Shinzo and the other guy

But Trudeau did it to him. Trudeau pulled Trump, causing him to go off balance while Justin remained straight.

The frail old American man held dominantly by the young Canadian buck

t. trumplet

>off by one
mediocre

That's it? One guy pulled and the other one tilted. Didn't worth it 2bh

Yes. This was a pretty well known thing about him. Actually he fucking hated shaking hands with people and a lot of people were curious if he wouldn't be able to get over his aversion to handshakes and mingle with the rubes.

The idea that trump must have a great handshake because he's a businessman is a fake idea ingrained in the american consciousness by the book How to Make Friends and Influence People

It's because Trump TRIED to do it to Trudeau just like he did to other people, but instead Trudeau did it to Trump

For some reason nobody is entirely sure about, a meeting between the US and Canadian leaders was soaked in an atmosphere of hostility and aggression.

The 8-dimensional powerplay handshake is a myth bought into by cheese-chasing middle managers, and, for some reason, the canadian PM

He is old and Trudeau is a young stud. Moreover I bet he knew that will happen.
They are absolutely different people. No wonder

But Trump has ben doing this and Trudeau denied him. It had power because Trump gave it power.

why does justin have his legs so closed

I know the feel OP

because he isn't a misogynistic man spreader

I feel like the whole SJW thing Trudeau puts on is just for show, and in reality he is a redpilled Sup Forumstard and is just waiting for the right time to strike

I think he is just an attention whore that has no actual opinions.

Pretty much this

He has done fucking nothing but talk about muh feminism and pander to immigrants/muslims for a whole fucking year. He says whatever makes the people in the room he's currently in the happiest and that's it.

>The prime minister of Canada is...actually kinda hot.
WTF

The pupetmaster has revealed himself.
The leaf devil is among us!
REPENT

>the handshake that destroyed america

>)
candian cucks proving how sad tha \t they r so sad a youngn can handle an old ass man

vary sad

SAD!

Soon

He's playing the long game.

Keep your eyes on him, he's a tricky one.

I honestly would not mind that happening.

These political microagressions are weird and make the job much more stressful. God I would be such an autist on the worldstage.

Can't wait for Canada to get a real PM and become a serious country again.

What has trudeau even done besides selling off gold, forced diversity in his administration, import Muslims, praise Castro and take pictures with faggot parades?

Where is the free weed he promised?

That faggot is getting slaughtered by the shark tank Jew.

That's not O'Leary.

>Leary describes his social policies as "very liberal". He supports same-sex marriage and transgender rights.[106]
>O'Leary supports the legalization and regulation of marijuana.[103]
>O'Leary supports assisted suicide and cited Switzerland as a model for Canada to follow.[107]
>O'Leary supported ending Canadian airstrikes on ISIS and supports taking a peacekeeping role in the Syrian Civil War.[108]
>As cited in an Opinion Piece by Chris Young, O'Leary believes that Canada has no major immigration problems.
>He opposes the policy proposal of screening immigrants with a values test as proposed by Kellie Leitch.[111]
>He has proposed creating a "fast track" for citizenship for immigrants who graduate from college or university and find employment, as well as for their spouses and children.[112]
O'Leary is just a fat, bald Trudeau.

>let me tell you about your country
Ok, how does that change the fact that he's demolishing bernier?

>let me tell you about your country
Do you think knowledge is absorbed from the ground?

>Ok, how does that change the fact that he's demolishing bernier?
It doesn't. I just don't think it will last, though.

>Trudeau but with even more neoliberalism

Are leafs this dumb

Trudeau is the greatest leaf leader ever exist

Being a sociopath is more or less a prerequisite of being a world leader.

>is just for show
Oh shit, really? A politician pandering to voters?