Has anyone here ever tried to commit suicide? How do you build up the courage to do it?

Has anyone here ever tried to commit suicide? How do you build up the courage to do it?
>Gf of 4 years leaving me because she thinks im cheating because ive deleted all my exs messages and contact details
>Stuck in a dead end retail job
>Disappointment to family
>All work friends side with my gf and think im an asshole

I just want to leave this all behind but I don't know the most painless way or how to even build up the courage for it

buy a ton of heroin and od

if youre gonna go out might as well enjoy it and have it be painless

I wouldn't even begin to know where to find and/or buy heroin, the southwest UK is a pretty quiet place

ive tried four times.
mfw I'm even a failure at that
mfw I have no face

youre gonna kill yourself anyways. who cares if you get mixed up with shady people.

go downtown or to a shady neighborhood and just start asking around

or take a train to london.

you should at least have enough savings for a train to london, heroin + needle, and a nice last meal

I don't think you realise what a small town im from, there really isn't much of a "shady side" apart from the occasional weed dealers or local drunk

Getting over someone is hard but it's easier when you're spending all your time with someone else, try online dating to meet someone new. Thatll add excitement into your life, in the mean time get your shit together, look into new jobs or start exercising more. Your future is bring don't let some cunt bring u down user, women just get bored and move on to someone else, you should do the same

Its not her being bored, its me making mistake after mistake, ive never cheated but I have hidden when other girls have messaged me to avoid upsetting her, but because of all this she doesn't trust me and thinks im cheating and theres nothing more I can do

Thank you though for being so nice user

Don't go an hero over a fucking girl and shitty job or else get a real reason to kys....

i guarantee you'll be able to get over this r/s breakup.

get a new job if you dislike this one.

i bet your family would rather you be a disappointment here than not here. just ask them.

just sayin, life is shit anyways and it hardly gets better. id have offed myself a long time ago if i didnt have to take care of my parents.

take a train to london, have a lobster dinner, get a nice hotel room, fuck a high end hooker, and shoot up wrapped up in warm blankets

If there isn't some other underlying reason then...maybe y'all can work it out, shell come to her senses or something. It's not the end yet

what a waste of time.

Its the combination of her, loss of friends, shit job where im surrounded by people who now despise me, dim future, grandparent dying etc

Just cant see myself making anyone happy anymore, haven't for a while, felt this way for years but this last week feels like the final straw, I just wanna go peacefully and fast

I half expected "lol do it" from Sup Forums pleasantly surprised people seem to be genuinely decent, thank you anons

Suck it up buttercup. Women only cause trouble and money loss. You're better off w/o her. If she doesn't trust you then you should break up with her you little pussy. As for your job you should learn a trade like welding or something.

Fuck those people. You should learn to make yourself happy before you can make others happy

Ask

Inb4 Exit Bag; the most painless form of self euthanisation.

Where would one acquire helium for this?

This seems like a decent way to do it, just if I get interrupted before complete I don't wanna live a half life with brain damage

There are two kinds of people, some commit suicide when they come to a conclusion that end is the best option for them, and atentionwhoring faggots who come to anonymus boards/shrinks/whatever and never actually do anything. Care to take a wild guess as to which of the two above are you?

If you're gonna do it, do it, don't be a pussy, why fuck around with pills or cutting? Plenty of high bridges, go tackle a train for fuck sake.

As somebody who's had similar happen and then tried to die:
It is possible for things to improve. My life still isn't perfect and still has a lot of crap I don't like...but I'm content to still be breathing.

Well those are some pathetic reasons to end yourself
Man up you pussy

first of all nice dubs.
Secondly, suicide fag here!
I tried it 4 times in total, but my standards for suicide are too high.
1: I tried poisoning myself, just got into some sort of coma and puked a lot
2: Tried to hang myself, but my neck didn't break and I didn't want to slowly suffocate for maybe hours.
3. Tried jumping off a cliff, some trees broke my fall enough for me to survive...
4. I used serotonine replacements which gave me tremor, fevor and heart spasms, someone saved me...

And now I just accept my immortality and suffer every day

Not tried exit bag? Its what im going into town for now

Party stores. Say you're having a kids party and want to blow up heaps of balloons

Considered it, but I find that to be not my style...

Thank you user
Seems the easiest and least painful way if done correctly