Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6PrVmoIC1A
youtu.be/X7caXoy72h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

self bump

some 'femanon' in the last thread was on her period. if are in this one too:

start over. go out with guys that no one else would. Sup Forums teir faggots. they, *disclaimer* for the most part--- won't kick you to the curb like the chads. they don't have to be complete and utter fatasses, there are plenty of thin autist who are more ready for a gf than you realize. you get to kind of start trusting someone and they get to talk to a girl. everyone wins. just tell them to not be super polite to you and to be a man, lead me. also detail them the fine print about this not being forever on the first date. If he helps you, set him up with the next date before you dump his ass so that he doesn't kill himself

I am not 'on my period' k?

Go out with someone new? And on Sup Forums no less? I hate to admit it but I am that low. I've had 2 boyfriends in my life and I don't love or even like either of them. I don't spend all the much time on Sup Forums. I don't know.

>I am not 'on my period' k?
i know, but the spergs around here like sarcastic funnies

obviously don't shop literal Sup Forums for a bf, find one at your school. someone who doesn't date anyone, but is semi-responsible and not a semi-finalist level retard.

I'd love too but I'm a shut in. I barely talk to anyone, It's honestly a miracle that I have a 'boyfriend'. And any good dating site costs money otherwise it's literally a damn scam.

entertainment, for those just tuning in:

>a 5 year old sits on a curb on an empty street with one street light
>his arms are bunched loosely around his knees, his hands dangling
>he stares at the curb on the other side
>5...4...3...2.
>the world shuffles around him
>he now sits facing an empty stadium
>80,000 blue seat backs with the little grab handle all visible from here
>his eyes see the pristine infield, freshly groomed
>the sun seems fake
>shuffle again, right on schedule
>the boy sits at the end of a runway on a different planet
>the planes are lined up in the terminals far to each side, like docks stretching so far down you can't see the last boat
>each plane is almost like the jets on earth, just minor things different, a little narrower, twin tails, more wheels
>its about the same time period here as the time period he last knew on earth
>of course time is no longer meaningful
>scatter, regroup
>a pond of glass stretched out from the rock the boy sat on
>if you were to cross it, you may eventually hit some trees or some sand, but it doesn't matter
>nothing moves here either
>2..1..
>bingo, the boy marked the shift with a nod of his finger
>he sat in a room
>any room
>a thousand rooms
>green rooms, glass rooms, big rooms and oval rooms
>he sat in caves and cars, on mountains and trains
>he had been to every continent, seen every store
>it made no difference
>the world is just a convincing simulation
>and the matrix was glitching
>for hundreds of years he had sat watching it
>unable to age
>unable to sleep
>sure, he had gone through every feeling of sadness or universal dread
>but now his empty shell gazed thoughtless
>while visions of sugar-plumbs danced in his head

unless you are super fat, you can get a guy in a day. just talky talk

I'm not fat. I actually have an eating disorder. I know a lot of user's here call it stupid or whatever but oh well.

And it's not that easy. I have problems you know? I mean it's the same with my current 'boyfriend' right. The beginning is fine but the more I go on the harder it is because he's being close and open but I'm not.

So while yeah, it wouldn't be too difficult to rope a guy, I'm looking for a lasting relationship not just some fling.

Why do i keep dreaming about her. Im going insane.

you said earlier that you do not have the emotional resources for a lasting relationship. stepping stones girlfriend. guys will be ok with it as long as they know in advance. set some way of tracking your commitment level and hike it up a notch each extended-fling. Then when you have healed and you are ready, find that penguin who will hobble with you for life.

i'm guessing she's not the first you've ever dreamed about. it sucks while it lasts, but its gonna get better.

You make it sound so easy

Hi.
It is 4 AM, I have not slept and I need to leave in an hour and a half.
I am crying.
>Be me.
>Parents divorced, second youngest child of six
>Only male child
>Gigantic betafag
>Parents neglected me for the most part, never really got any emotional support
>Abused by siblings
>Only friends I ever had are gone now, I had moved
>Current friends don't even pay attention to me or remember me for basically anything
>Need to put on mask in an hour
>Thinking of being an hero

nothings easy

youtu.be/y6PrVmoIC1A

That's true. To real feel safe with people I'd have to get over the death of my friend and I don't see that happening anytime soon. Or ever really.

Was just on the halo nostalgia thread made me remember this
>was 9 when halo 3 was released
>saved up 500 dollars from newspaper route to buy xbox 360, rockband, halo 3 and xbox live plus headset
>played the game religiously but was 12 so sucked
>only played custom zombie games and added everyone from lobbies so i could join custom games from the friends menu 24/7
>made some real friends and always had xbox party chats and friends inviting me the moment i came online
>played from the moment i came home from school until i went to bed
>was into high level ice hockey at the time to so social life at school was bumpin
>make so many friends on xbox live
>life is fuckin great
>one day xbox has red ring
>not the normal one you can send to microsoft to fix, gpu literally melted
>go without xbox for ~6 months
>christmas rolls around parents buy me new slim xbox
>set it up but forget my email/password combo so had to make new account
>cant remember my old friends names to add them
>mfw i never got to talk to them again
>every now and then i think about them and what they are up to
>had to make new friends but they could never match the old ones

its like that quote from Andy in the Office about wishing you knew you were in the good ol days i look back on those days as some of the best of my life
im 19 now turning 20 soon, in an all time low, but i have much confidence that i can make some new ones

don't be an hero please, but make a good hour user =)

Wife left me and the only friends I have are in an online game. I should just kms

do you know anyone else who lost a best friend to suicide? I'm sure there's a meetup group or something around for it.

Im pretty sure I'm in love with a famous man who's 17 years older than me, lives half way around the world, and doesn't know I exist.
I've never felt this way about someone famous before. Like, it's pathetic and childish but I can't stop thinking about him. His voice, his laugh, his eyes, his hair, his gorgeous chizzelled chin.

I'm in love with a fucking celebrity and it hurts. I feel so stupid but I can't stop it and it breaks my heart to think he may never know I'm even alive.

My parents know but I'm not too good with them. But other than that no at least no one I talk to anymore. She, like me, was not very popular. We were both outcasts and that's what made us so close

Should probably mention
>I'm fairly sure that everyone that I know hates me
>I hate me
>I have done nothing for myself
>I have done nothing for anyone, really

are you retarded or something

does your name start with an "S" and last name a "C"

Yeah probably

ive kissed over 20 girs and only banged 2. feels extremly horrible

the world is full of useless people, user. at least you aren't taking. there are shitheads who will slip on your floor after being invited to your house just to sue you. you are so much fucking better than those duchebags. i wish the world were full of under achievers, it would be a near-perfect place. none the less, get your fake smile ready to get through today. you're going to need it.

lol most people in these parts havnt done even that, calm down chad

get a new hobby with outcasts in it. you can find starwars fandoms on youtube and those are about as outcast as you get. I'm sure at least one of them, male or female, has lost a sister (close friend, no relationl) to suicide.

No, an A. Why?

thought i knew ya from somewhere femanon!

I actually writefag. I don't usually come to Sup Forums since it isn't my home board but I was here and decided why not. A lot of people seem to enjoy the yarns I spin so it gives me some joy.

And I'd NEVER talk about this in real life. I've been in therapy for this for over 9 years and I've barely told a soul. I only say it now because nobody knows who I am.

the thing is im pretty good lucking but have pretty bad aspergers so girls aproach me and expect to know what to say and do meanwhile im just extremly beta

i think my situation is worse im good looking enough to get laid but too retarded to do it

i can get on board with that mang, i feel pretty attractive, just cant talk worth dick, always expecting the grils to make the first move etc

start going to real life writefag spawnings. be strong and tell them at some point. as long as they don't know anyone around you, your secret is safe. that's the coolest part about how many people are in the world, there are always entirely new groups of people you haven't sperged out to yet. if you fuck it up, just don't go to the next meeting. no harm, no foul. you need a real life person to confide in. I know it was tragic, abnormal, sad, and its hard to move on, but the person you meet at the writing circle will know that too. Just pretend to be most interested in the writing topics when you are there, but you know the real reason. Its all for a quite moment with a new friend where you can open up. humans confide in each other. your listener is literally bread for this.

I get caught in a loop of getting angry then getting angry that i get angry, then i feel like shit about it. rip ':

I like pie

Well thank you user. I would love to stay and chat but I have to go to school now. But if it's any consolation, even if I don't manage to buck up the courage, you made a girl really happy today and put some ideas in her brain. Have a good day.

are you diagnosed?

Think it over. Wonderful people weren't born that way, they went through a lot. Lots of good things happen when clever-writer introverts come out of their shell! god speed.

I'm not a part of this thread but your depression has made me one off from seeing some sexy Russian feet.

Bumping for pie

Do you have pie

no, but i've got 3.14159265 problems and a bitch ain't one.

youtu.be/X7caXoy72h8

I'm in the upswing too user.

Lets fuckin do this, we got this.