My girl wants me to make sex to her roleplaying as this guy. wat do

my girl wants me to make sex to her roleplaying as this guy. wat do.

beat her to death

You find a new girlfriend that likes you enough to accept you're not some fucking AMC character.

Bat in the anus

Just remember this guy doesn't like sexual violence towards women.

sadly not an option

yeha I considered there needs to be some sort of consensus on every sexual action

Is her name Lucille?

You might be able to match the outfit and carry around a bat with some barbed wire.... but you will never ever look or act like Negan.

Negan is super duper alpha and everything radiates it, from his facial expressions, the way he looks, to his body language, to his way of speaking.

It would be very hard to replicate in roleplaying if you aren't a very butch guy to begin with, and I'm guessing for a dude here on Sup Forums, you aren't 1/20th as alpha as you probably think you are.

Despite the fact that he is VERY MUCH against rape, I guarantee he's not against sexual violence. I bet Negan would practice the roughest sex humanly possible.

this is actually a constructive comment

you sure she doesnt have daddy issues?

Consent can be implied. It doesn't have to be overtly discussed. Nothing hits the breaks on sex faster than, "Can I pull your hair?" "Can I suck your nipple?" "Can I grab your tits?" "Can I suck your toes?" "Can I eat you out?" Can you suck my dick" "Can I put it in?" "Can I cum inside?" etc

Despite that being commonly how liberals are preaching sex SHOULD work, that's never how it actually goes down. Of course you should have consent, but you don't need to ask for permission to do every little goddamn thing. And you shouldn't even need to ask to do it outright. If she's blowing you and half undressed, chances are pretty good you got full consent for any sane sexual activity.

Particularly if you're roleplaying as a tough dude, nothing would seem less manly than to individually ask for each sexual favor.

Negan is against rape and nonconsensual sex.... but you bet your ass if he was a real guy he wouldn't be asking for consent to touch a woman, it would be implied.

Also, keep in mind Negan typically murders women's husbands (or enslaves them) and makes the women so endebted that they basically offer sexual favors as a way out. So it may not be rape, it may be consensual, but it certainly *is* strongly coerced and they likely aren't happy about it.

/thread

Break up with her, she wants to fuck other guys. Unless you're a cucklord.

club her base

Tell her the show fucking blows.

she's a keeper

Fuck that bitch's face so hard you pop her fucking eye out obviously.

All of my wat?

He ain't a cuck, but you most certainly are a virgin.

Role playing has absolutely nothing to do with adding other partners or being a cuck. And it's not like she's saying "dress up like George from work", she's wanting him to roleplay as Negan which is a fictional goddamn character.

And since you clearly are either a virgin or not from this planet, I'll explain something that ties all this together. Women, just like men, WILL fantasize about other partners, that is human. They'll fantasize about hot guys on shows they like, coworkers, whatever, just like you do. Your gf shlicking to other people does not make you a cuck. Roleplaying as a fictional character for her does not make you a cuck. Sometimes a bit of roleplaying adds some spice.

The word cuck has become far too much of an all purpose put-down, it's lost all value. And is thrown at situations where it *very* loosely applies or, more often, does not apply at all.

You sound like a massive cuck. Virgin cucklord faggot.

tits or gtfo

cuckery has ascended

fuck other women like in the comics

put it in her asshole - then deep LOL

His girlfriend wants to fuck a fictional character ... That doesn't make him a cuck unless she wants to add other guys into it or something. Roleplaying is fun.

fuck her with a baseball bat

Declare something is missing, start looking through the entire place, forcing her to look with you. Threaten to kill her for an entire day, remind her, her life depends on it. Call her Olivia, when she cries, say that shit don't fly and she asked for this. Do we understand each other, then slide your dick down her throat and have her thank you for it. Baseball bat is a must

Drop her ass for liking this shit.

>inb4 ur hating it 2 b cool u fgt

Something like this... and DON'T break character, don't make a safeword before hand. Threaten her, take all of her money, ask for more, make her look for more, etc. I would say slap her around a bit (but make sure before you even do this that you get clear permission to do so, and chances are, if she wants you to be Negan, she likes it rough). Threaten her. Make her genuinely fear for her life. Swing the bat in ways that it looks like are about to strike her, but don't. Make her scared shitless. And TRUST me, if she wants you to play Negan, she wants the real fucking experience.

No safewords, don't break character until you've tapped it, maybe multiple times if you're a champ. Chances are she'll cry, but she'll love you for it.

But get permission for both striking her AND fucking her during the roleplay, even if she says she's not into it..... get approval the whole way before and then give it to her entirely.

If you do it right, it should be terrifying, not just silly outfits and safewords.

That's actually a good idea since I assume ops gf is only familiar with Negan through the show she probably doesn't have too much to go off of. Make sure you get/have a sick leather too.

You fucking do it. Chance to smack her around for free, she's fucking asking for it.

make her gather food and medical supplies for you

Part of the point of a safe word is to avoid character breaking consent questions. At least as far as I am familiar with. Is this how it is for the kids these days, that they have to be super careful about getting rape called on you that you gotta do it this way?

If you dress up like him and then just start swinging the bat in the air in the room wildly you can't be blamed for her getting in the way accidentally taking a blow or two

Puts the role in roleplay
> you classy mother fucker
+1 internet

Your girlfriend is giving you hints that in the future she'll be fucking other guys. she seems to like badass guys. so you might as well get ready to be cheated on dipshit.

Not really, if she agrees to no safeword, it's just fucking fine.

I would say just get consent to everything you intend to do in a way that leaves a digital paper trail. Text messages are fine.

And seriously, she'll love it. She likes it rough or she woulddn't ask for it. Just make sure you get consent for.

A)Threatening
B)A bit of slapping
C)Not breaking character even when it's became uncomforable (and women like her will get off on the terror of it all).

I've had girls that like it rough, they may cry but they'll cum buckets for it and thank you for it the next day.

Being Negan is an excuse, which she wants you to have an excuse, to be uncharacteristically rough.

>stop shaving for a few days
>buy a leather jacket and a baseball bat
>wait until she's in bed one night and walk in wearing nothing but the jacket and carrying the bat
>"Hello, Lucile." in your deepest voice
>she's gonna let you have sex with her no matter what at this point so who gives a shit how good you are at whatever it is that she wants
>maybe ask her who she is a few times
>make her say your name because she belongs to you
>just make sure you finish in something resembling doggystyle
>scream: "GET THE AXE, RICK!" as you bust a nut on the top of her head
>roll off of her and walk out of the room as you twirl the bat in your hand

She wants you to shove a baseball bat in her pussy.