Been talking to a couple guys. both asked me out. just trying to decide which is better looking...

been talking to a couple guys. both asked me out. just trying to decide which is better looking. whatchu think b left or right?

No homo, but left.

Left bro

Left. The guy on the right looks like an ugly fucking beta beetroot old crusty pedo slug looking cunt nugget of a dried nans ass crust.

wtf nigga left. dude on the right look like a pedo. But lets see your face tho

fags

Is there even a question? Is left a huge douche or something? No competition here!

you are the left guy and took the worst picture of the right guy, don't you?

Right obviously
Left looks autismic

right guy looks gayer, is that an important aspect to you guys?

Hey guys, I love to see cocks of all sizes. I also love to see big hairy butt holes. Please send me yours? Here's my snap chat name king.matt7 Im so horny I really want your cocks

sure lol. here's a pic of me and the first guy we was hanging out. we have a lot of fun when we're together but the second guy has a better job and makes twice as much money so I have that to consider

FAGGIT!

>second guy has a better job and makes twice as much money
kys

How does the other guy make more money he looks like a red cabbage

Left for fun

Right if you need a new coke dealer

Lol is this some kind of meme?

well it's important to be able to have a living you know. left just works in a factory in die casting. right is currently in the IT field and can better support a family and all

It's my opinion.

Holy shit that guys banging the Mona Lisa

OP, you are definitely the ugly one

you know the rules
TITS with timestamp OR GTFO

can't please everyone

>but the second guy has a better job and makes twice as much money

>tfw he tried to warn you
Now I ain't sayin... No, wait, I am.
She a gold digger.

ok confession time the left is my current bf and the right is my ex. he wanted assurance that he was the better looking and you guys have been awesome. tysm

FUUUUCK you OP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You are gonna age really badly. Your midly pretty, but your gonna get that skinny angry trailer trash look soon.

Ty for pointing out why MGTOW exists.

Fuck - if that's your only choices ... become a NUN, or quit being such a fag IDK WTF U R but U need an entirely new life!

start over

Oi m8.
If you're reading this, drop that gold-digger.
You've been warned.
Kthxbye.

>but the second guy has a better job and makes twice as much money so I have that to consider

top kek go kys

If i was single and lost all my standards, id think about letting you suck my cock.

You're a bitch who doesn't deserve either of them. Hope you starve.

she is absolutely perfect and I have standards tyvm. I've never been happier than while I've been with her.
-sincerely her boyfriend

Wow have fun being a cuck lol

lol is she sitting next to u, thats so cute

faggot

So youre her boyfriend and your not upset that shes talking about other men?? What?? I dont believe that youre her boyfriend, I believe that you are her. Your story seems fishy. Unless youre a giant cuck who has bad taste in women. This girl has a boyfriend and whats to be with some pedophile or some very normal dude all at the same time. I dont get it.

Post nudes. Fuck your boyfriend. He likes being cucked anyways.

it was made up. I didn't want to be with the other guy I already said I set this up so you guys could help me reassure him he was better looking than my ex. He's very self conscious about his appearance and I thought I could help. Sorry everyone. I know this was a completely stupid way to do it and I wasn't thinking it through. Again I'm sorry about all this.

How have you fags not caught on that she used Sup Forums to give her boyfriend confidence. Didn't even tits

and I wish I could just delete it but I can't with the app I'm using

>apologizing on Sup Forums
>after breaking rules
>nobody does anything
>this board is cancer
>sage

It's obviously left, but anything is better than nick kroll with pink hair lol

Ahhahah what the fuck
Make sure he gets his big boy meal before he goes to work

Pick the one who's the shittier person so he's less likely to care that you are too lol

Shut up, post nudes and tell your boyfriend to grow a pair. This is life sweet heart and ita gonna walk all over him. Now lock the cuck in the bathroom and post that ass

user, i love you.

OP is the guy on the left. You ain't slick.

Guy on the right is the one your girlfriend cheated with. And now you're asking us if he's really better looking.

No

Top kek

Forget both of those losers and go out with me instead- I make more money than both of them combined. All I ask in return is you dress/present yourself well (feel free to spend whatever you need to on clothes), be my personal cum dumpster, and don't cheat on me or you'll be beheaded.

Or the other way around

dayummm I think you're onto something

OP is guy on left. Girl is gf. Guy on right is her ex.

They both said he was better looking and he came here to gloat and "prove" it while posing as her.

Hey I know them. I go to church with them and he always brings her with him... not even kidding

that u Tyler?

I still cant wrap my head around this post. So the pedophile was her boyfriend, they broke up and normal john looking guy started dating her. Normal john then went on Sup Forums to compare himself to the pedophile looking guy and pretended to be his girlfriend? So is OP a women or a very wet man pussy?

Jesus fucking Christ you're a special kind of stupid. what the hell is this shit bro? I'm gonna show her and u know what happens next

This women looks like she has schizophrenia honestly

he's just dumb. I know the guy he's super immature and ignorant and has a lot of growing up to do. it could have been his gf but I doubt it

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>gorilla warfare

So you shot Harambe?

wow. ya know what I don't even know you anymore

that wasn't me

this whole thread is just one big ass cancerous brain tumor

THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF Sup Forums ABUSE RUINING LIVES. Just follow the effing rules and we won't have this problem