Alright goys...

Alright goys, I'm planning to start making a bit of cash by sticking up low level dealers for their merchandise or going into dorms of known potheads and taking their medicine and reselling it to a few trusted plugs. Any tips on this or stories or experience? Storner thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uVzkWvCf0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you

Die. If I saw anyone I knew do shit like that I'd make them eat their teeth.

>decide to rob dealers
>piss off local mob
>wake up tired with belts in a trash bag
>taken to remote location and tortured for hours before having balls cut off and buried alive

You're going to get stabbed or shot man

You're the worst kind of wankstain. kys

get a job you filthy disgusting shitskin nigger. this is why god wouldn't let you have a dad. have fun getting capped by a whiteboy.

You will get shot.

You know once you bust into a place there is no turning back. Be prepared to fuck up the biggest guy in there.

i hope you get killed trying to do that

Nigger detected
>wake up tired with belts in a trash bag
what're you doing with a trash bag full of belts?

im glad everybody is on the same page. op is forsure getting hacked to shit. cheers.

I hope you are one hard motherfucker, even omar got capped doin that shit

You gonna die nigga.

Hey Tyrone, what's new?
>Some fucking white ass punk jumped me and stole my shit
Fo real? What he look like?
>Shit nigga, I don't know. Scrawny and white. Nigga look like he ain't seen the sun in a few days.
Damn son, you know Marcus, that smart nigga, play dungeons and goblins and shit with all the white guys say he got a new hookup. Dude only moving grams he say, but he sellin it cheap dawg.
>What this nigga look like Marcus buying from?
Let me holla at him

*On phone- Hey Marcus, that hookup, what he look like? Scrawny and shit, all pale? Yeah? Nah dawg, just wanna make sure he the right little white nigga. Cool dawg, you say room 107 in Jefferson dorms right? Yeah? Peach dawg.

Alright nigga, get yo gat and Big-G, we gonna fuck a little nigga life up.

For real OP, you think drug dealers don't have friends? Best case you drive k through a straw until your new teeth get made. Worst case we will be hearing about a murder on a campus pretty soon.

>Peach dawg

Dont
Rob small heroin dealers or other harder drugs if youre gunna risk getting stabbed/shot at least make it worth your while
Youre gunna get what $10-15 per gram
Heroin will get you aroind that per bag
(A bag is normally 0.1 of a gram)
Go hard or get fucked

Well no one is going to start stabbing or shooting over a little bit of weed. Heroin? You'd get shot over a bag.

>dungeons and goblins

if you come to my house to do this ill kill you i need that pot to not be pissed all the time

Point is you'll be killed.

Everything else is an insignificant detail.

You are the kind of person we don't need in the world. Sort that problem and you'll never have to worry about cash again

Newfags.

>wake up tired
>go back to sleep

problem solved

noice post, have a (you)

Dieing in your sleep in the dream they say.

I hope you get shot and fucked by niggers

What the fuck kind of nog would buy a chicken and waffle flavour blunt wrap?

If someone came up in my house trying to rob me first thing id do is reach for an axe wether your after my ass or my weed im gunna defend myself
Same as a lot of people
Were you to rush into somebodies house/living space they dont know youre after just their weed they could think youre gunna rape/murder them and if they arent a pussy theyll react appropriately

RAN OFF WITH THE SACK... EMMITT SMITH

I JUST TOUCH DOWN ON A PUSSY NIGGA

Go to bed Steven.

yeah but unless you're a gangbanging nigger that's not how you're going to get robbed.
white middle class kids that hang out here would never have the balls to rob someone by kicking in their door ready for a shootout

Be careful with low lever dealers. My friend ripped one off and got shot to death. Found him with like 4 shots in his chest crashed into a tree. Hope the same thing happens to you, you fucking piece of shit.

Yeah, OP will suck everyone in the house off and bend over for them until they're exhausted and fall asleep. Then he will sneak out with a bag or two.

You're obviously a dumb fuck ain't ya boy? If a slimey little cunt like you came anywhere close to trying to rob me or any of my street rats I'd fucking remove your kneecaps and put them through your mothers letterbox.

>Well no one is going to start stabbing or shooting over a little bit of weed.
Kek! You ever leave your parents basement OP??? Here people get shot for a helluva lot less than sticking a street boy for his stash. You don't think these lil mini dealers don't know people??? You think they just "find" their merchandise??? You're pathetic OP. At least these dealers are trying to put in foot work and earn their money. Just die OP.

This is the most realistic post on this thread.

OP definitely thought the Sup Forumsoys would be all "Yeah bro great idea"....

We beat up a small time dealer once for weed, but he was already paid to the bigger guy above him so that guy lost no money only the one we robbed

But it was in a pretty peaceful city with no big gangs and our grouo was known as people you dont fuck with and considering the oosition of the guy we fucked with it had no danger in it

Robbing some nigger with a gun and nigger friends with guns isnt worth it

How stupid do you feel that you weren't replying to OP?

"sticking a street boy for his stash", you fucking nigger. Like street boys with gang connections are how anyone besides other niggers purchase small amounts of weed

Pic related

Ikr same :^}

Mans gotts to have a code, op clearly has no ethics if he is planning on ripping of dorms

>ethics aside, retard doesn't realise the risk of getting caught to profit ratio of dorms is not worth it.

You're fucking dumb. What do you think going to happen when the low man reports to head dealer he got robbed? You better make sure you're good at disappearing acts, otherwise you are in for one hell of an ass beating. Nobody likes to be ripped off, especially dealers. They have lots of connections, and word will quickly spread. It won't be a matter of if they'll find you, it'll be when they find you. Plus, his connections know his weed most likely so if you're planning to resell it or smoke it with someone that knows his shit, you're as good as fucked. Must be hard to be as retarded as you.

Don't do it OP. It's not worth it.

>goys
goyim

You're the worst type of person and I hope you get fucking killed in the process of this stupid ass fucking "plan" you've "thought up"

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uVzkWvCf0&feature=youtu.be

This is a bait thread guys, op is just a trolling stoner, I wouldn't take it seriously.

I also rob drug dealers and users.

They tend to be careless and can't go to the police.

But I don't stick them up, I just rob their shit. Get in their room, it's in the usual places. Often they don't even know how much money they have.

i hope you break in there and somebody shoots you. people like you make everything difficult.

You are a worthless lowlife and I think it's time you fucking neck yourself