Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros

I found a locked Iphone when walking across campus today. It's off but pinkish gold, so I'm assuming it's from a girl. I don't wanna keep it but do wanna check if there's anything worthwhile on it before returning it. Any way to get around the pin code on the phone? I assume the sim is inaccessible...

Will deliver whatever I find!

Pic related, it's the phone

Other urls found in this thread:

resources.infosecinstitute.com/10-popular-password-cracking-tools/
sourceforge.net/projects/simcardmanager/?source=directory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take it to there nearest Apple Store where a Genius will gladly remove all photographs and upload while you wait.

Do the right thing user, turn it in and feel good about yourself.

This seems like bait, I don't wanna get in trouble. I'm Belgian aka cuck country, so pretty sure I could get kicked off uni for this shit

No passcode no Apple ID you're fucked.

Fuck off, if Clinton can do spyshit so can I

one time i found a girls phone on the ground, was unlocked so i could call people to try get it back, that girl is now my girlfriend of 2 years.

Dont be a faggot

Hook it up to the computer with a USB Cable, if you have one.
Hold the home button, and the power button for 10 seconds - Then after 10 seconds continue holding the Home Button, but let go of the power button.

Open iTunes, it'll say it found a device in recovery mode, hit restore and update.
Then once it's finished, the passcode will be gone, but if there's an iCloud lock, you're SoL.

Good luck!

get it back jamal

dr phone iphone data recovery used to work ok. I managed to get shit from locked iphones. unlikely to work now but work a go, its got a free trial

no timestamp therefore its fake

Thanks anons, will try some suggestions when I get home from class and make another thread with results. Also if your girlfriend is with you as a thankyou from getting her her phone back that's just sad. Get pitysex once than move on faggot.

Any tips on evading an android pattern lock?

listen up you gay faggot nigger
Theres plenty of programmes with whom you can legally crack the passcode. theyre legal cuz the intention is to do it on your own phones, all criminals use it.
I only know german programmes, but google is your friend.
So fuck off and show us her nudes later

Fuck off clintard

just install the fucking programme on your computer and connect the phone via usb
Its not that hard.

that shitty is probably yours

Oh that program... fucktard, either try to help get nudes or fuck off. Any sensible suggestion I'll try after class and post with results

download ibrowse and browse away

it's an old hentai, also quite boring

nigga the FBI filed lawsuits against apple about getting shit off iphones, no script kiddie bullshit off the internet is going to get the data off that phone. Shit's secure.

These programmes do no harm, they simply unlock the phone. So do it
Consider an hero

my name is Tyrone

name some of those Plenty Of Programmes, faget

just download ubuntu 12+ onto a flash drive. Start up in ubuntu and take a browse

he's a dude with a feminine iPhone

iphone browser or iphone folders

Theres even a ranking dumbass
took me like one minute

Doesn't work if there is the code to unlock

ios file explorer

You know the owner can track you right now right?

there are youtube videos that will tell you how

You realize apple didn't let them in. A third party opened the phone for them. Made the FBI and apple look like cucks

resources.infosecinstitute.com/10-popular-password-cracking-tools/
For all you edgy faggots who want to see their sister nudes, choose one

agree with user. the fucking FBI couldn't break in an Iphone at a terrorist attack. you sure as hell ain't getting into that one either

>if there is an icloud lock
There 100% will be, all iphones require the icloud login used upon creation when recovering it unless the owner has specifically turned it off.

OP email me at [email protected] and i'll help you out.

it was pure show because they couldn't afford to ruin Apple.

FBI can access any iPhone, thanks to both Apple "unofficial" collaboration and money FBI spends to buy zero-day vulnerabilities.

Any mainstream cellphone is unsafe by definition.

Non-mainstream cellphones (mostly the less than 50 bucks ones) are "safe" only because it would require more money and time to break it, even if it was way simpler to hack.

Wrong
11/15/16

He's probably not an Americuck like you

Being this retarded

iphones are easy to hack, do it all the time, icloud is what make it easy. Right now just watching arianna grande masturbate live for her bf

This erases the phone.

I found a phone once. Tried 1234, it worked, contacted the owner and returned it.

Try 1234. Then return the phone, don't be a potato.

what if the gay iphone is full of gay dudes and nigger gay pics ?

you should send me the phone I can get into it. My sisters an apple employee and she does it all the time for me.

In the quest for OC, still a win. Never know when you'll need a gay nigger...

I sometimes get HDDs n laptops from the local tip, landwhale there thinks I'm extracting metalic Gold. Heh. Gold indeed. If it's been smashed but u leave the hdd in there, your giving the world ur pics.

I wish my Nas was up atm. What else has Sup Forums discovered

The secret is to follow the smudges on the screen as a clue to the passcode.

Op here, can't believe you thirsty tards kept the thread alive during my class lol. Omw home now, I'm reading all suggestions so keep posting them

WE CANT LET OUR DREAM FOR OC DIE!

>woman
>doing spyshit
-man "how'd you get those codes?"
-woman "sucked his dick"

If she has nudes post them

pretty much impossible. The normal pin may be possible with heavy trickery but if its icloud you can toss it into the river.
Or sel display/cade and ditch the mainboard

>with whom

Try 'with which' fuckface

Niggas underestimate grease marks...
Look at the geasiest part of the screen, theres the code.

prove him wrong you disgusting faggot

I imagine this is what americans are like when they holiday to every other country.
(Well the ones that know there are other countries outside of america.)
>How can every other country be so wrong except mine?

So aiseesoft fonelab and wondershare dr fone both seem like good softwares to try and recover lost data from the phone. Still not sure if they'll work without her code. Anyone have experience with either one?

Pics or it didnt happen

Iphones need to 'trust' the computer. You need to get into the phone to click allow. So no, recovery software wont help.

ram it up your asshole with no lube.
can't use a condom
make that fucking blood pore out of your ass

>I assume the sim is inaccessible...
I hate to sound sexist, but theres a chance the sim card is accessible

it will connect to a linux computer

sim card doesn't unlock pictures stored on the phone
it just ties the phone to a particular phone number

think outside the box. if you get a loved ones number, its possible to retrieve the code to access the phone -just takes a little social engineering

>hi mom, i got abducted by aliens and came back as a man with my memories wiped
>can you remind me of my password?

this

Use TarGuess

more like youre an apple rep whose located the phone but needs to unlock it to get its location

use strong magnet 3cm below the apple logo in the back of the phone while pressing the home button, do that for 5 secondd then move the magnet upwards then downwards, from the top to the bottom. reset phone by turning it off and on again, it will ask for icloud information but it will give you the option to skip it. skip it and the phone is unlocked. now post the nudes boi

lol
>i found your phone, and i'm able to unlock it and make calls with it
>however, i don't have any idea where i am

theyre not going to think too deeply about it seeing you're an expert. say you need to unlock the phone to enable gps triangulation as the sim card was uploaded to apples servers

Your fucking cancer..

if they'd fall for that, you might as well say you're a nigerian prince who needs to transfer funds to the usa but needs some seed money first
money > nudes

no, its urs

Post somewhere that you found it with a burner #. When the person calls to verify ask for the passcode to prove that it's theirs.

My fucking cancer what?

but thats just it: you're not asking for money. just because you're smart enough to not fall for it, doesn't meant some old people like her parents won't

Cool story bitch

now op just needs to find her mom's number
too bad the phone is locked
back to square one

you can axess it on linux

betamale detected

sourceforge.net/projects/simcardmanager/?source=directory

I can attest to this... it works

hey op, i'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the internet is full of naked pictures of random girls you've never met
they're much easier to access than pics on a locked phone that may or may not exist
here's one to get you started

Really? This is Sup Forums you know

she looks cold as fuck. i feel bad for her.

if you have a sim card reader
do you think op would be posting this thread if he's the type of person who has a sim card reader lying around?

\thread