Give me one reason why life isn't meaningless, niggeruto

Give me one reason why life isn't meaningless, niggeruto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naf0DWySeA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It literally is meaningless, you need to find meaning.

There is none
But every meaning you think of will prove meaningless in the end

Drugs
A bad reason is still a reason.

This. If there ever was one...

cant beat heineken

You ungrateful pricks. Live for the simple fact that you are alive. Countless people and animals are suffering right now so that you can be alive.

Life for the simple reason that it is neat to be an animated corps. You can move, you can feel, you can see, and you can think.

If you are truly so ungrateful in life, go die a glorious death. Don't just jump off a building, do backflips. Don't just shoot yourself, shoot yourself in public wearing a clown costume.

Go do something amazing with your life.

washing western world from shitskinned people

onii chan you baka!

Let's start the petition Sup Forums, lower the age of consent to 14 (like Germany). President Trump is the best hope we have at getting this right. Many people have been jailed, ostracized from communities/families for natural biological attraction. It's ruining lives, Freedom, Liberty, America.

kek

>Don't just jump off a building, do backflips.
>Don't just shoot yourself, shoot yourself in public wearing a clown costume.
More ideas like this please. I might do.
My fantasy is to get killed by a prostitute on camera.

The only reasons to live are delusions.

Have you ever had a dream, user, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in Sup Forums. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. What truth? That you are a slave, user. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you to the simple and obvious truth: There is no meaning of life. Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus.

Life is the meaningless time between your birth and figuring out an entertaining way to an hero

You get to fuck.

it is meaningless, kill yourself

Because it's fun.

There are many.
And I dont mean become a junkie.

So much fucking drama.
No wonder you guys are the dumbest cunts on the planet

you're almost there. we live in a recording. it was explored in a simple way in "the matrix". the concept of "free will" is a joke. i know this because i've seen the future and there was no accident that hundreds of people had to make it happen for me to see those two seconds i saw before.

that means that this is just a "ride" to experience. you have NO choice but to do whatever it was you were supposed to do. i'm an ordained minister with "that fake online church"--mine is "universal life church" and i can perform marriages--and i absolve all sin and want you to understand that you are in a recording.

then, the question is "why?" i think we are advanced enough to imagine "the matrix" but i am sure that life outside of it is "better" and "real". why are we here with idiots that think they have free will and then are allowed/forced, since this is a recording, to pretend to worship a god? this could be religious rehabilitation or some other sort of rehabilitation.

youtube.com/watch?v=naf0DWySeA8

uuhm. maybe - you should.. you should go to a ward or something?
You sound quite insane.
Speaking from first hand experience.