Dirty Projectors is embarrassing now

Get the Fuck over your break-up before you make another album you little bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!gIoCBBjL!4kPP-FJi4rEmVk4mZL0Umq-rlEkUI7N2K6PnLiiIkMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you hate about the album?

>now

Lol

This album is one of the most embarrassing albums I've ever heard along with ANOHNI - HOPELESSNESS. Luckily this is a white dude whining about a woman so it'll get panned like it deserves. This album is fucking dogshit and the other DJs at my school's radio station are eating it up. Fuck this album, fuck Dave Longstreth, fuck anyone who likes it.

>embarrassing
>it's not "cool" so it's bad

maybe try getting laid and getting your hearts broken, brehs

There are ways to do albums about heartbreak that aren't embarrassing and ham fisted lel

I like a lot of uncool music. This album isn't bad because it's uncool.
I'm actually angry right now because I was streaming this album and then after it finished Bitte Orca started and I realized that DP is dead

>Luckily this is a white dude whining about a woman so it'll get panned like it deserves.
Except it's not. 8.5 BNM. Trust me.

I'd dirty project right into Angel Deradoorian if you catch my drift.

Yeah, and let's be honest. Even Bitte Orca's worst song is better than any single song off this album.

No. There are like 3 songs in s/t that are miles better than Cannibal Resource.
It is not a perfect album tho, there are some real stinkers.

mega link when?

PEW PEW PEW! I WISH I HAD A LASER BLASTER TO PEW AT THIS DISC! ':O IT DESERVES TO BE DESTROYEDED!!! pewpewpew

DESU

Coffman can get it too

eventually you realize that kind of thing just happens and it's not a big deal and I definitely don't want to hear some faggy whining music about it. i'm not 14 anymore.

>Cannibal Resource is the worst song on Bitte Orca
lmfao

did you even listen to cool your heart? the album itself is the whole process, it ends with a "i'm over it and i love you n shit" tone. it's like vulnicura, it represents the like character arc of getting through a breakup. stop whining

not at all what he said dickhole

But Vulnicera exceeds by not sounds like hipster Robin Thicke drunk on PBR.

i mean, dave has even said his biggest influences are all huge pop stars and whatnot, it's no surprise that what is probably the last dp album is the way it is. and any overt poptimism is made up for by the dave/tyondai braxton polyrhythm fuckery

god white indie is the most embarassing shit ever. lmao. your music sucked in 2009 too so we overtook your shit "culture" now you try so hard to do whats cool. stick to your twing twangs and group harmonies white faggots. put on a flannel plaid shirt and thick rimmed glasses faggot and go fuck the fuck back to 2005.

also the sweet sweet melodies

What? Yes he did. Are you fucking retarded?

Tbhwy it's either Cannibal Resource or Fluorescent Half Dome. Doesnt mean theyre bad.

Link pls anyone? Not showing on slsk for some reason and links elsewhere are dead.

and archive is down right now. FUCK

This link works as of the time I'm posting

Dirty Projectors - Dirty Projectors (2017)
>Art Pop, Indie Rock, R&B, solo Dave Longstreth
mega.nz/#!gIoCBBjL!4kPP-FJi4rEmVk4mZL0Umq-rlEkUI7N2K6PnLiiIkMs

Both of those are better than The Bride and Remade Horizon

yeah this is shit
idk what went wrong

>Keep Your Name
Still as cringey as the first time I heard it. There are some redeeming qualities to it that make me return to it every so often. 7/10

>Death Spiral
Not really that great 5/10

>Up in Hudson
It's okay but not great. I don't see why everyone thinks this one is the best. 7.5/10. The instrumentation and instrumental section near the end is 10/10 though.

>Work Together
Not good. Death Spiral was much better and that's not even that great. 3.5/10

>Little Bubble
I love this one a lot. 10/10

>Winner Take Nothing
It's okay. 6.5/10

>Ascent Through Clouds
This song is awful and amazing at the same time. It's an interesting listen each time. 7.5/10

>Cool Your Heart
A really good pop song with fantastic percussion and overall instrumentation. 8.5/10

>I See You
Now only if all of these songs could have emotions expressed as well as they are in this song–but maybe that's the point (it's the last song) as emotions aren't that easy to express upon a breakup. 10/10

Agree on everything except id increase Keep Your Name to an 8 and Cool Your Heart to a 10.
Death Spiral, Work Together and Winner Take Nothing are really bad songs for a guy like Dave.