What is the safest way to carry a reasonnable amount of weed on a short distance ?

What is the safest way to carry a reasonnable amount of weed on a short distance ?
(where to hide it, public transport or by foot, etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uVzkWvCf0&feature=youtu.be
amazon.co.uk/Coca-Cola-Stash-Diversion-Can/dp/B003GMUU36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice try fbi

are you f kidding me I don't even live in USA

here my nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4uVzkWvCf0&feature=youtu.be

Your pocket and go about like its nothing, if you think your acting funny in public chance is you probably are
Don't be black too

triple or quadruple bag it so it doesn't reek, put it in your coat or backpack or whatever, and don't act like a sketchball. simple

your fucking pocket you idiot. or better yet up your ass

Roll a joint and fucking smoke all of it.
Put your grindings behind the cover page of a book and take a pipe/one hitter w you.

Keister it.

In your bag? Seriously if you're not suspicious no one should be thinking you have any.

By not being 12yrs old on the internet... Faggot

Some advice:
>smoke some weed to get relaxed
>remember to look around nervously
>Make sure you look like a pot head

In your lungs. Smoke weed erry day

Yall remember those air tight containers that you push a little pump out the top?
Get one of them

Be white

Use a bat with case

you're acting as paranoid as a fucking strung out junkie carrying a baggie across the street, its fucking weed,

i keep my hash cradled under my balls. been searched loads of times, they've never found anything.

Put it in a small plastic container, then put that container inside of a gum package with an strong mint scent

Ziploc bag in my pocket. Just don't act like a sus.

hot. I'd buttfuck.

I dont think weed is even really illegal anymore. What is it? like a $100 fine and loss of your stash if you get caught with it? I dont think they even arrest you anymore.

anyway, cops dont randmly search you so you should be fine as long as you arent breaking any other laws.

You can buy special weed bags that remove 90% smell
I use a taxi driver who I have made freinds with throw him fare and a bit of weed it's all good

If you aren't a minority just put it in an air tight container and carry it in a backpack.

In an envelope addressed to yourself

in your butt. theyre called nugs for a reason

in your pocket

Yeah then if he shits it and runs away from a cop with a backpack on
He gunna be shot

You have to be white AND not going into strictly minorities areas. Some places the cops see a white guy they presume he's there for drugs and stop him.

Move to Cali you can carry up to an oz no problem

I would buttfuck your mom since she can't get pregnant by that. DEGENERATE

just don't pee in there
that's how babby is formed

>asks Sup Forums where to stash weed

Duh!

typically, I put it in my pocket.

Just put it in a bag... Ziploc... then three more ziplocs with some laundry sheets on one of them if u want. Done . If yoir going by dogs just take it out and show then they lobe pot

put it in a small plastik pack between your ballsack and your leg

Wouldn't know, I just drive to the weed store and buy what I need, then go back home. Might as well be picking up some burgers.

weed is boring as fuck i swear, i'm done paying to be tired and hungry

Exactly what the fbi would say

Know your 4th amendment rights. Lot easier and more useful later on

True.
Though i'm a white girl with a giant obnoxious novelty backpack and I've never gotten stopped, even walking through the niggiest parts of town.

OP if you look like a middle schooler just bump the autism up to 11 and the cops won't suspect a thing

THERE ISNT TRUMP WIL TRACK U DOWN AND THROW YUO IN PRISON AND ULL BE ASSRAPED BY HITLERY FOR THE REST OF LIFE

MAGA

Are y'all all fucking retarded? Pill/Medication bottle for up to 4gs and mason jar for larger amounts. Just put them in any decent sized bag and dont act like a high idiot.

why would you do that ?

Keep in mind that weed is an harmless drug and that you can't get addicted to it. So you don't need to take any risk, don't carry drug

i put it in my dick hole

I put it in a metallic cylinder in my urethra.

Live in a state where it's legal

this

Race trating BBC loving whore

1. get a highlighter
2. remove the backside
3. put weed inside

More like the ghetto is where I buy my drugs.
Hipsters overcharge for the same sour

>harmless drug
expanding mental problems ...

Its a clear strong sealed bag with a nice strong rope around your neck. In case of emergency and a the fuzz in onto you. Find nearest tree and KYS!!!!

on top of doing this

>store weed in any ziplock bag
>pin it to outside of shirt or coat, to make sure you don't lose it
>write on the bag in really large block letters THIS IS NOT MARIJUANA

OP

Grow your hair out to look like this guy. Hang around with a girlfriend who also has the same thing done to her hair. Put weed stickers and patches all over your weird baggy clothes. Make sure you smell a little bit like smoke.

Then just put the weed in your pocket and walk around all casual like. Nobody will suspect a thing.

Put it in a condom and put it in your butt. If youre talking about transporting multiple keys then you could just put it in a bag/backpack. No one will no the difference.

In a baby's diaper or little girls panties... No ones looking in that shit

Very true, but take solace in the fact her dad hates her or is dead

Somewhere under the hood where it isn't overly hot, cops never ask you to pop the hood but they will fuck up your interior to find a seed of they think it's there.

OP here I'm not from the US you fuckface stop thinking you're the only country in the world.

SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

This

ooh shit I forgot that years ago I had done this.
sanded an edge to pry it open

I had fake soda cans before which were pretty good as long as they didnt get dinged up.

amazon.co.uk/Coca-Cola-Stash-Diversion-Can/dp/B003GMUU36

You should just smoke the weed so maybe you can calm down and not be such a shitty person you fuck fuckass shit garbage dogman. I hope that your weed was laced with aids

do you not see the irony in telling someone to have a zoot and chill and then wishing they smoked AIDS (I think you mean HIV).

Also, you've probably smoked something laced because you can't string a fucking sentence together

The only one that matters foreign scum

kek

Also OP, Just put it in the middle of your dick and ballsack, on a small plastic bag.

that would be only enough for a small pin joint

Yes of course. It wont be good for more than 30 grams.

cut a finger off a latex glove (or use the whole glove if larger amount). Tie the top.

Really good for hiding the smell

>can't string a fucking sentence together
>only missed one comma in perfectly understandable sentence

foreign trash

small penis i see

>than 30?
Mother fucker, go get an oz of bud.. put in a bag stick is between your cock and balls and take a pic. Lets see how well you conceal this shit..

>Fucking OZ hiding on the ballseck..
>KEK

lol'd
the shameless autism play. beautiful

Prison wallet

I don't have stash atm buddy, but i don't feel the need to prove anything to you, worked for me over the years never got caught.

I've always found that pockets are good for storing stuff

But we are the only country in the world...

My dad is my hero.
I was taught to fear no one, speak softly and carry a big stick.
Why would I fear niggers or anyone when I am always carrying and am always alert?
>Good luck cucking yourselves mentally to minorities, you insecure, small minded ninnys

Oh shit...

Nigga smokin that dino DNA

Dont buy weed if you're not gonna smoke in the privacy of your own house. If you want to smoke on the go buy hash. Easier to roll in a joint and less smell when you smoke it. If you're carrying it then only a police dog'll be able to sniff it out

Better to have a gun and need it than not have a gun and not needing it - Ricky

Kek

If you think the comma is the only problem then you're illiterate. Did you even read the first trailing disaster of a sentence.
>I suppose trailer trash are not very academic.

you gotta dab that amber shit with the mosquito.

Or maybe you don't understand English as well as you think.

Better to put it inside of a sharpie, insert sharpie up pooper, then post pics.

Mah nigga!

You're on an American website commie.

Vacuum seal. All i can say. no need to get frozen when a dog wals by you.

No, no I'm not retarded like the other guy.
I'm assuming you are he, you butthurt little man child.

Vacuum sealed storage

In a ziplog baggy in side of hallowed out piece of baguet inside of some plastic wrap, make that shit look like a sandwich.