Feels thread?

Feels thread?

>wake up
>feels

Sounds like somebody forgot to take their blue pill last night

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years even though I know she loved me. She has chronical depression and I know her life will be shit.

I feel like a piece of shit rn and I actually kind of miss her.

My girlfriend and I never do anything anymore. She's way more occupied with other people in her life. I've felt like this has been a dead end relationship for about a month now.

She doesn't even take the time of day to read my messages anymore. I have a feeling that she'll make me look like the bad guy for cutting ties with her, but this isn't fair to me at all.

I go through this every few days, and then she'll talk to me like nothing ever happened, and I'll let myself forget how toxic of a relationship this is.

She probably will kill herself

Accurate.

She's fucking another guy. If he wants a relationship with her, she'll dump your ass, if he doesn't care, she'll stay and even be nicer/closer

This man knows his shit.

same dude

Additional info: Its been an open relationship since the start. I was willing to give it a try, but after being put so low on the priority list, I don't think it's for me. If she treats it to the point of not even reading my messages, and is still fucking other people, I don't see the point in even trying anymore. She used to tell me how important I was to her, and that she even wanted to break it off with everyone else.

She's obviously doing just fine without me in the picture anymore, so it's fine for me to step out now, right?

I broke up with my girlfriend of 4years because she was a depressed bipolar piece of shit. Never mentally matured, and blamed me for everything when I'm trying to get ahead in life and do things. She can go ruin her own damn life but she isn't bringing me down.

sowey op but im going to need sauce. is that the anime where he is making a hentai game?

>She's obviously doing just fine without me in the picture anymore, so it's fine for me to step out now, right?
Yes

It's from Re:Zero

>Open relationship
>She's obviously doing just fine without me in the picture anymore, so it's fine for me to step out now, right?

You're a fucking cuck. Leave the bitch, you're a nobody to her, she just uses you. Stop asking for permission just do what YOU want, stand up for what you want. Grow a pair.

Thanks user.

She's obviously just using you, man. Leave her and don't let her get you back by playing nice for a few days.

I think its her selfish true colors coming out, but I agree. This is the kind of shit I needed to hear. Thanks, guys.

shed the bitch, being used is a worse experience than being lonely. Plus if you got one before you can always get another

happened to me but in a different scenario.

24 years of life without a gf. I wanna know hot it feels like.

It's like a dream unless they stop giving a shit

like a hot pocket

I'm not even sure that I want another. I've never actively looked for relationships. She just happened.

I think thats why I haven't cut ties a long time ago. I didn't want to let go of what felt so genuine, as cucked as the whole scenario sounds, having had become close with her parents, being the center of attention for awhile, her telling me that she wanted to drop the other two dudes and be monogamous with me...

I've experienced a lot of loss in life that I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt as much as I could.

I know that I'll have to leave her, though. It is beyond toxic at this point. Its fake.

this exactly. she constantly fucked my shit up and then she was really sorry but she hasn't even tried to improve.

I told her that if she wasn't gonna try and at least see a therapist I'd break up with her.

She never did and now we've been in a long distance relationship for two months because of uni, during which I had to be there for her all the fucking time without her making any effort.

I paid over 200 GBP so she could visit me for the first time last Friday but the weekend was just her being depressed and her not letting me sleep as usual.

on Sunday I broke up with her and blocked her on all social media.

How can somebody be so lonely at 23.

jesus christ man she's fucking other people AND treating you like that? she doesn't love you and has no respect for you. If you don't drop that bitch like a hot potato right the fuck NOW, then your man card is forever revoked. have some self-respect.

like bags of sand

Thanks, user. I finally know what being in actual denial feels like.

Sup Forums may not be as entertaining as it used to be, but I can always count on you fucks to tell me like it is.

Yeah, nah. I've given her enough chances at this point.

Sounds like me and my girlfriend. Except, we're still together and I'm the one with depression and lack of love and passion for her.

Advicefag here.

Let me give all you little relationship hungry fucks a piece of advice.

1:Never let a women get inside your head, under any circumstances, never...ever let her. You will be deemed weak in her terms and easy to manipulate you.

2:Considerble fact, the more you immune yourself and are able to overcome the feeling of regret, anger, hate or anything against your partner, the more she will be attracted to you.

3:When something is wrong, nothing is wrong. No matter what the situation is, never let it blow up. Never let it even begin to start with it. Nothing matters apart from you.

4:The more you show your emotions to your women the better, shows you feel something, shows you mean something to HER, not anybody else, but her, so show it. Not anger, or hate or anything else. sympathize with her, listen to her.

5:Depression, anxiety or social inept isn't that hard to overcome, if a man can climb a mountain, then a man can climb himself. If a man can make a women smile, then a man can do more than just mope.

6:Never take a womens shit, never eat her words, never go back on what you or she says.

7:Be strong, be tough, be someone you're not. The key to success or happiness, is to fight yourself.

>fightclub.

[ Fedora Intensifies ]

-Fedora tips off head-

If you tried to write the worst general advice ever, I think that you've done a very good job user.