10/10

10/10

Nice trips

Loses points for being a whore though

my heart just stopped

Moar danni pls

I've notice that people don't like the negros here, but I been having this fantasy where I fucked a tall thick black girl like this one.

I see them exotic as fuck. Do they go for whites dude? has anyone bagged one this?

go ask you retard questions somewhere else faggot
Try tumblr or reddit

this has turned into an 8/10 thread

for you

FUCKING
SAVED

she isnt even unlocked bro

For the love of god, who is this?

More?

name?

I would wed this niggress

I don't know about the extra thick or fat ones, plus her face looks ugly, but I have a hot black one with a tight body. They're no different than any other girl, but black girls hate if you say shit like "you're hot for a black girl" or "I love black girls." If you see them as a fetish they'll catch on quick. If you want the ghetto ones who talk like they lived in section 8 housing... You need to be just as dumb as them, or act the part well. They're easy to impress with money too. If you want one who speaks properly and is well educated, most of them prefer white guys anyway (unless they're a crazy SJW or hard into race, which there would be immediate signs) otherwise you just speak properly, stimulate them intellectually, show you're not a loser, and make sure you're not ugly - they'll fuck you.

Marzia Bisognin Name: Marzia Bisognin Date of Birth: October 21, 1992 (age 23) Nationality: Italian YouTube Channel: CutiePieMarzia Years Active: 2012-present Partner: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (PewDiePie)

lel.jpg

busting a nut on her lap

You can totally tell this chick looks like a wombat without makeup.

name of this beauty?

Wish I knew

Maybe to you.. Gains points temporarily in my book.

Bonus: had a gf that looked similar and just as kinky. (whore though.. Not long term material.)

goddamn, so black, yet so pretty, she is a rare species of nigger

yep... def 10/10..

MOAR

FOUND: This is Nyla Lueeth

so a girl gains points if she cheats on you.
yeah... cuck confirmed.

>10/10
>not naked
Wtf is wrong with you guys?