I've been meaning to watch this forever
how is it

Very nice

this movie blows

escapism;the movie

6/10
6/10
3/10

Lost me when Amber gets gangbanged by blacks, but I guess that's why you like it.

>I can't enjoy a movie because it depicts an interracial relationship

you must be really insecure user

This is better than the first one.

The only reason why this movie is hated because it doesn't have that McClucking kid in it, or the burglars. It's written by John Hughes, big budget, nice 90s feeling, clever and original traps etc. it's just all around fun movie. Obviously it can't top the original, but I think it's better than the second one.

only the father/son team robbing banks bit, everything else is great.

I've always liked this, what does Sup Forums think?

Death Proof

I saw it at my pawn shop down the road. I still haven't watched it. But it looks corny and fun.

Nobody asked you.

I liked it too, user.

rented it in my teens when money was a big deal. probably why I look back on it fondly. Travolta is a lot of fun.

later learned that the internet HATES this movie, partly due to the baggage outside the film

Me too. I didn't care for H1, but H2 was really good.

this movie is gorgeous

It was. The only flaw imo is that sometimes there were way too many colors on the screen, and some of the effects looked like trash. Other times it looked very pretty though, and it definitely had a creative style going.

>tfw you will never save Laurie in the end.

One of the best action-thrillers ever done.

Everyone loves PB. It's The Chronicles of Riddick that's hated. I love it though. CoR is great.

Didn't know it was loved anywhere.

>Laurie and Annie weren't reunited in the afterlife

Fucking sad.

Annie is in heaven.

Laurie went to hell/purgatory.

This depresses me greatly.

imdb 7.1
rotten tomatoes 77% (87% unrated edition) (audience)

Me too, but it made the movie more poignant.

Dat Brad Dourif scene though, when he finds Annie... fuck. I don't have any kids and I felt his pain.

I don't browse RT or IMDB, I mostly check Sup Forums quickly these days.If there are threads like tehse, I stick around

>when 'Love Hurts' cover by Nan Verno starts playing.
too much

feel

in one scene.

I don't either, but I was giving you an idea of the score people gave it. People don't talk about it much because it's a 2000 movie and most people have seen it so it doesn't get rec a lot.

btw, the 2 sequels are good (I personally love Chronicles, but it's different from the othe rmovies of the series), the animated movie is good too, the 4 games are good (Butcher's bay being the best). It's a very strong franchise.

No one cares about you.

i asked him on skype sorry

Second film is 'lost potential - the film'
wasn't it done during writers strike anyway?

and the third film is - while pure fanservice - a decent film at that but adds nothing to the mythos that they wanted to build with 2nd.

still - watchable stuff!

are u the halloween2 guy too? im

I'm

Well ur a cool m8

Watched it once when I was like 16 because I didn't have anything else to do and it had Willem Dafoe in it. Now I'm nostalgic and comfy for that time in my life when I wasn't worried about how I'm not doing anything to progress.

user-kun, you're making me blush!

whatchu think of terrence?

Thats not how it goes down at all.

The core and its sequel 2012 are beyond guilty pleasures for me.

Read the book if you get a chance. There is something about the Rum Diary that just gets me.

I liked that, loved the book too which most people seem to hate also.

Most Keanu flicks desu

that's a very good film. looks way better than it has any right to look, top notch performance from everyone

I actually think all of these are underrated gems

>tfw you're the only one who thinks this is Leo's best movie

They need to make a tv series of Depp acting like HST, that's the only time i've enjoyed watching him.

Wrong. I liked it

love constantine

I liked all those movies

this film is pure kino tbqh

Because 'The Basketball Diaries' is his best movie, this has a good moral compass though.

>We are going to open a hotel instead of a military base. It will create jobs and tourism money
>Also please dont bring your friend
>brings friend
>You are out
>BAAW CAPITALISM IS EVUL *drinks*

Worst videogame adaptation tbqh

i was sure this was a shyamalan movie for a while, i enjoy his flicks a lot

Check this out if you like cheesy cage shit

Yeah, I kinda dropped it at that point too.

oh i did
liked that one less

its alright, but it doesnt have Yeamon the absolute madman on it.

I liked this, but I did like the other Malicks much more

I unironically love 2013 Evil Dead

make way, plebs

I'm a complete sucker for the whole franchise, including the games and Animatrix

pic related were both great, idgaf

Favorite black comedy of the 2010s

No joke that All Saints song Pure Shores is one of my favorites

that movie deserved MUCH more praise than what it got
my favorite horror movie in the last 5 years

nolan had a rough start

my nigga, that was eerie as fuck

this was fun too, and has a fucking hot Biel

also pic related is my pick

I actually delete that off the the playlist and replace it with VAST - Touched from the trailer

I loved this movie. The part where Hanks character went on a date with Meg ryan sister always cracks me up.

what are you talking about? people love this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

I thought it was great. Just campy enough and it had enough violence that I wasn't sure whether or not she would actually get got

The newest one where he's stuck on the planet is basically Pitch Black 2 mixed with mad max.

Really good time

I never finished his movie becuse I got sick in the theater. Didn't throw up or shit myself, thankfully.

i remember finishing this movie and not liking it, but the more i sat on it and thought about it i realized it was making me think and talk about it a lot. I want to watch it again and try and go in with a different mindset

my childhood

London Has Fallen

One of the films you can objectively like because of wrong reasons

Is this a sequel to the one in DC where they blow up the white house or whatever?

Watched this for the first time last night, I found it excruciatingly mediocre.

Crimson Peak

I liked this when I saw it on release