Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2nH2RJEAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doot or whatever

Not a virgin look at all these babes I just plowed

Claim

here we go again
claimed

I love Flux earlier works so much, I Can't Stop is super addictive and I love the sharp basslines he does. Gonna be playing vidya now, see ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2nH2RJEAA

Hey guys. This is Mr. Cothran. I work as a special Ed teacher at my local high school. I've been teaching autistic kids for the last 13 years or so, when I discovered this website. Most of my students were avid fans of anime. After I caught a few of them masturbating to anime characters in the back of the classroom, I had to come up with a plan to keep them calm. I started creating these threads, and sitting them in front of the classroom computers. Soon enough, all of my autistic students became completely obsessed with these threads, and I've had to make them one after another for all these years. I would appreciate if everyone who is not my student wouldn't post here because it has been causing uproar in my classroom with the autistic kids shouting and screaming that their waifus were stolen, some have gone back to masturbating in the corner once again. Please save my classroom from being turned into a zoo again.

Have fun.

I should be sleeping soon but fuck that.

kind-of here.

When both your 8am and 9:30am classes are cancelled but you don't find out until you're already on campus
>"oh, my 8am is cancelled? I'll just go get some food in the meantime before my 9:30"
>get to 9:30 class
>it's also cancelled
JUST

Heyo.

I wish I had the Balls to make my room look like that

I don't even have the balls to use an anime profile picture on steam lol.

Look at this stalker browsing weeb threads and calling out others for being a weeb. This fucking underage KV is unbelieveable. What are you fucking doing in these threads anyway faggot?

What about that rotweiler threat you used earlier mr tiny dick?
How much allowance do you get per week? 2-3 dicks from dad?

Hi Adice

No email or other kind of alert?

Oh yeah, didn't notice.

Also trance?
Cool.

>I'd beat the fuck out of you and let my Rottweiler rip them to shreds

Needs to use his complexion dick dog cuz he can't fight himself. You're that kind of dude with just words, no action, runs as fast your enemy shows up.
Get leukemia and die asap faggot, your dad doesn't love you anyway, and your moms a whore outside 7/11 sucking dick.

Remake the game, power went out and doesnt seem to come back.

Nope, not a thing. I have the same professor for both courses, so I would have THOUGHT he would post something, but nope.

No shit, we already did.

Yo that fucking sucks

>butt hurt virgins defending their semen encrusted body pillows
These threads are the closest thing you autists will ever have to a sex life. Look how frustrated you're getting

Quality proffesor there

Life without electricity is suffering. GL.

Btw that's a girl taking off her panties, something you neckbeards have never seen nor ever will

Yep. That's an extra 4 hours of sleep I could have gotten...

He's actually my favorite professor, but he goes to a lot of conferences and I guess forgets to let us know of stuff like that.

Virginity: the thread

The way I see it, I just dont understand why you are judging. Obviously you have some spare time on your hands to be going to threads you dont like and hating on the people in them. People naturally like to find communities, and that is all this is. Like i know this is "Sup Forums" and whatever, but I just dont see how any rude comments are necessary. its the same thing when people shitpost in /fur threads... its like why are you wasting your time? idk man thats just my opinion

Speaking with self realization? Stereotyping weebs and browses weeb threads himself, what a fucking KV hypocrite faggot, kys.

>muh body pillows!

Why must the other image.fuck be so rude.

I hope we both die lol.

>I fucked 14 body pillows not a virgin you casual

This guy gets it

The dude shitposting calling out other weebs doesn't have a life, so hes taking it out on others.
It losers like him with no hobbies or ambitions you see suicide letters from.

>I fuck a new body pillow every day kid get on my level

i hope you live

I agree, he could at least not be so rude :(

This is my s a f e s p a c e

Hes gone full butthurt mode, my comment about his complexion rotweiler dog made him rage I guess.
kys faggot

Yeah it's not the insanely ugly/fat loners who inhabit these virginity festivals who are too autistic to just get a gf so they pretend to be married to a cartoon character
>just jacked off all over one of my body pillows shit was so cash

Why did sachi go to prison?

Ye so do my parents but idk why I'm even alive

I guess that's fair enough. Still a bit frustrating. So we're those all your classes for today?

Dude do I look like an autistic virgin to you? Then why is this hot babe laying on me right now? Fuckin KV casual kid kek

I know I am not a Men's warehouse model, but i dont think I look that bad man, I

Yep, now I have like 4 hours to kill before work later.

I fucked 25-30 body pillows casual, you'll never be this alpha

Average Waifu claimer

faggot can'æt even style his hair, got acne, if thats you, kys KV
You won't get acceptance in this thread with your shitposting, are you compensating for the lack of acceptance from your mom and dad for being a failure faggot?

>kek

Sounds like it's time for a nap or vidya. Or you could be responsible and study or some gay shit like that

call that a roast bro? hit me

カラミチーマス

You could never pull this many body pillows kid, I have 14 waiting for me on my bed, stiff as a board from all of my cum absorbed in them

No, your dad already does that job for me.

I'm thinking study. I have a lot of projects to work on

well shit i guess ill go kill myself then lol

me too

truth im pretty far into that essay tbh also dis me

Shit posters really are killing our threads :(

Not really, If I wasn't busy I could keep a conversation going with all that shitposting in the background. I am quite used to it.

Truuu fam, totally the combined effort of one cunt is the reason lol tru Truuuuuuu tru
:(((((:((:((:(((((:((:::::

Shitposters are really killing our threads

Nice, how long does it need to be?

3-4 pages. its a rough draft tho so thats nice... but its due at 3:30 today

me too

Do what I do: 3 full pages, then like a sentence on page 4

Font size 72
WE
WUZ
KANGS

Why stop at 72? Use the biggest font allowed by Word!

128?

Virgin with 14 body pillows ran off the get his adult diaper changed and cry to his mom about big bad bullies on the Internet threatening his cotton-stuffed pillow wives

Nah, you can manually set the font size to 1638

When she said hi cumming dad im cumming hu she truuu

I want to make the worlds biggest W E W

Hey guys, I'm back
I made a really bad mess all over my buzz lightyear bedsheets last night my diaper overfilled and some even got on my body pillow, mom changed me and cleaned it up while i watched anime but she said I can't have tendie time until 3 o'clock! Oh well I still have 13 other body pillows to keep me busy

I just checked to see how many pages that would require. Word says 3 total, but there's no way it's that few. The letters clip off the side of the pages.

Graf was pretty likable, unlike the rest of those.

Besterest friend
Ruri
Cute

Hey hey hey! How's it going?

Good gotta go to work in a half hour but I have LTE and about 4gs ~

Hey Syndra c:

Aw, at least you get to hang here for a few. I had both my classes cancelled today and I didn't know about it until I was on campus

here

Ain't that how it be in college lol ;)
We'll have a good day friend I can post at work now when I'm not busy ok c:
> roughly busy around 40% of the time lol

Hey hey.
I could be completely wrong, but does your 'circle' consist mainly of old botes that don't really come by anymore?
You know, Taihou/Kongou/Tsuzu...

Aw, well, I'll try to be around at work too. I make no promises

How dead is today's thread?

Pretty

Whatcha doin?
> listening to riff raft and driving to work rn
Cool ^-^

yes

Wew Ur cute

Hello
Uhh
I do talk to to them every now and again, but not enough to really say that.