Lucid dreaming thread

lucid dreaming thread.
experiences, methods that worked for you, anything.

shameless self-bump

Shit doesn't work. Never met anyone who can actually do it.

Been lucid dreaming a lot lately.

Method:
First off; become aware of your dreams. This is done effectively by writing the dream down as soon as you wake up from it. Keep a journal next to your bed. Be as specific as you possibly can: persons, items, places, colours, feelings and general tone of the dream.

After doing this for a few months you should have become much better at remembering your dreams and should be able to remember dreams from almost every single night.

Secondly you now need to be constantly aware of your current state (awake/dreaming). As often as you can, think to yourself: "am I dreaming". This should be an instant thought that occours many times a day. It should become second nature to question (and answer) whether or not you are awake.

If you are in doubt you are most likely sleeping

To make sure, go look in a mirror, if you are dreaming you will never see your face in a mirror.

The realisation that you are sleeping will most likely make you wake up. If you have time to react: SPIN AROUND! This will very often put you back into sleep.

BAM

You are now lucid dreaming and can do whatever the shitstick you like.

The key term is PATIENCE. This shit takes months or even years to learn and even longer to master.

Just start slow by writing down you dreams and start questioning whether you are asleep. Sooner or later you will start lucid dreaming.

About a year ago i had a period in which i had lucid dreams now and then. Dunno why it happened, it kinda just happened. It was always very short though. I always woke up very shortly after finding out that i was dreaming.

I did try the write down method after having experienced it a couple of times, but it kidna fades away since. Never tried really hard though.

The dreams mainly consisted of me raping the first woman in sight, but generally i woke up as soon as i tried to stick my dick inside. Also the women often shapeshifted and stuf like that. I recall 1 time where the woman turned into an alpaca while i was fucking her. So its not like you have full control over your dreams. Weird unexplainable stuff still happens.

how is in a lucid dream? How do things look like and by how far are you the creator of your own dream?

kek´d

fakeass story

>Took a ton of adderal and smoked a shit ton of weed.
>Somehow fall asleep, enter a strange "light" sleep
>Immediately realize I'm dreaming when the grass turns purple and I don't wake up
>Open up the window and fly out.
>Fly around for a bit then come back down to earth play basketball and pull off sick dunks.
>Little sexy time with hot babe
>Woke up
Coolest experience, wish I could replicate it.

It varies, you control everything, either consciously or subconsciously. For me it's easiest after a few day streak of good rest, and to wake up and go back to sleep. In high school I had my most frequent lucid dreams in class. Meditating helps, you want to be aware, but not focused. Kind of like floating. Definitely write dreams down and get familiar with dream recall first.

alright, thanks a lot m8

I am not , but For me it was still really weird. Not only does stuff that is completely out of your control happen, but i also did alot of stuff that made me question why i did it afterwards (like continueing to fuck an alpaca).

Despite realizing that you are dreaming, you definitly do not think as clearly as when you are awake. You still do all the weird unexplainable dream stuff like you do in a normal dream. (atleast that was how it was for me).

>plays basketball before considering sexy time
Nigga, priorities!

The better you are at becoming aware of your dream-state the better you become at controlling it.

You do have control over a lot of things from the start however.

Lucid dreaming is pretty far from being awake. When dreaming it's more about seeing, experiencing and feelings (not physical sense of feel, as pain for instance can't be felt).

Let's say for example sex (classic theme for lucid dreaming), it might not be the kind of sex act you normally indulge in, but it will still feel fantastically erotic and satisfaying. Sometimes even more so than actual sex.

I hate splooging in my sleep and wake up to find i actually splooged

Moreover when I become aware I'm dreaming I try spawning an AK because I really want an AK or an AN

I have regular sleep paralysis. It's weird, my dream will tend to end with me in bed then i have a feeling i cant get up or someone is restriciting me. When i get it i then realise in my head that i have sleep paralyis and that i just need to chill out and it will eventually go away.

does this recognition improve my chance of being able to dream lucidly, i've had one before but i was fucked on drugs sleeping in a tent at a music festival

sleep paralasis is usually a sign of almost lucid dreaming. It's sort of what happens when you wake up a little too much before realising you are sleeping and you basically have an awake mind but a sleeping body can be boring or scary.

I say you are pretty close and should work on remembering dreams more vividly, write them down EVERY SINGLE DAY and more often question whether or not you are dreaming.

Not everyone does it/can do it. Neurologists can see it pop up with the correct machinary though

>as pain for instance can't be felt

it can be felt, i had few experiences.

>Weird unexplainable stuff still happens.
>unexplainable
Why do you want to fuck an alpaca?

Wow, really? I've never had that.

Please tell me more; what was it like? What kind of pain? Did it feel like pain as when awake?

Like a thousand fire ants orgasmed out my butt in a bloody rage. I was immobilized

Shiiet, in my first time LD i tried to spawn a mk4 and it worked, but i hadn' done anything special, just run through rooms....

I was fucking a woman and mid fucking the woman changed into an alpaca, and i just continued because i wanted to cum.

was it a qtπ? tight as a sheep?

this sounds complicated as fuck, i´ve heard about the turn around shit tho.

To some it's much easier, to some it's harder still or even impossible.

That was what worked for me. When it comes to dreams I don't think there is a simple answer to how.

Not really a story bra
0/10 lurk moar

>SPIN AROUND
there is specific directions ? or doesn't important in which side ?