Only I control the fel!

>Only I control the fel!

Did Gul'dan completely forget about Medivh, the guy who helped get him to Azeroth in the first place?

Well he WAS hopped up on fel at the time..

He's a tyrant, he lies all the time. Plus there was no real evidence in the movie to suggest that he knew about Medivh. He just knew someone was helping him. It is even possible they might clarify that Medivh himself wasn't helping Gul'dan, just Medivh's body possesed by Sargeras.

>Plus there was no real evidence in the movie to suggest that he knew about Medivh

In the movie, maybe.

In the game/novel universe, Medivh was tempting Gul'dan with visions of the Tomb of Sargeras

No.
He's just a selfish dick. Saying only he controls it makes him seem stronger to the other orcs and the big guys, like Blackhand.

Still doesn't mean Gul'dan necessarily knew it was Medivh doing it.
Unless it was specified that Gul'dan knew, haven't read the novels so can't say much.

In the non-movie universe, Medivh and Gul'dan would meet in dreams with each other. When Medivh died, it caused Gul'dan to go into a coma.

In the novels, Medivh was a cocky kid who was highly gifted with magic and shit. He started dabbling in fel magic and teleported to Draenor and fucked an orc girl who gave birth to garona.

So Gul'dan had garona as a slave for that reason, or was it cause she was a half breed? Why did Medivh leave Garona on Draenor?

>In the novels, Medivh was a cocky kid who was highly gifted with magic and shit. He started dabbling in fel magic and teleported to Draenor and fucked an orc girl who gave birth to garona.

Which novels? Because there is nothing like that in Last Guardian.

>Because there is nothing like that in Last Guardian.

The offical novel to the WarCraft: The Beginning movie. It's a different canon from game canon. The Last Guardian is game canon universe.

are you fucking serious? The movie follows another canon? And now there is a fucking book series about the movie canon?

>And now there is a fucking book series about the movie canon?

Yes, two novels and a graphic novel to follow movie canon.

Gul'dan cobtrols the Fel.

The Fel controls Medivh.

Know the difference.

I wonder what kind of disgusting creature becomes a writer for a novel based on a movie, which in turn is based on a video game.

Writing novels based on video games already makes you a monstrosity of goblinkin.

>Gul'dan cobtrols the Fel.
lol

Yeah, why can't his megalomaniacal boasts be more grounded in reality?

Seriously, in a movie filled to the brim with retarded shit you managed to pick something that actually made sense. You can't even nitpick properly. Go back to Sup Forums, underage and/or retard

Were there any gnomes in this i forget? Did they forget about based gnomes?

>Were there any gnomes in this i forget? Did they forget about based gnomes?

They are in Ironforge with the dwarves, making boomsticks for humans.

no there werent. and they werent really a big part of the alliance back then.

still slaves to humans

just like how the pandas will become slaves

>no there werent. and they werent really a big part of the alliance back then.

I'VE GOT A FLYING MACHINE

>still slaves to humans

Humans are the ones who control the magic. The Kirin Torr is for the most part human. That means we got the power in Azeroth.

Why don't critics like fun?

They shouldn't be in the movie.

Alliance shouldn't be a thing until the second war.

2nd war.
This was based on the first war.

that's one unit in warcraft 2.

it's like 50-50 human and high elves, no?

No mostly humans in Dalaran.

>based Duncan Jones wrote a better villain in a single movie than Blizzard has in 20 years

Looks realer than real life

He believes he does