So do you fucks hate foreigners in general or just the border hoppers with no papers? I guess what I'm asking is...

So do you fucks hate foreigners in general or just the border hoppers with no papers? I guess what I'm asking is, what about the immigrants who did it the right way and didn't break any laws to get residency/citizenship? You guys hate them too?

any foreigner who doesnt assimilate needs to go right back where they came from

So you want Juan to bring a grilled cheese into work for lunch instead of tacos?

i want juan to learn english and take off the poncho and sombrero

assimilate to what? following laws is entirely different from endorsing native culture, but when you have a melting pot of a country with a bit of every culture, the fuck do you expect people to do?
only takes a generation or two for them to be as braindead and fat lazy slobby as the rest of the country anyways

So you want him to conform to your standards? Isn't this country founded on freedom and self expression? Does Juan not get the same basic rights you do because he was born on a different part of the globe?
You're ignorant as fuck.

Gay as fuck, America has its own culture. It includes all that shit,but if you don't learn english, put a hyphen in everything (mexican-american), and splinter off into groups solely based on your ethnic background, you can fuck right off niggers. You lost, the party that caters to your bullshit isn't in power anymore, real Americans are taking this country back, deal with it. Leave or die, we don't want you here

I hate pretty much everybody. honestly.

>we don't want you here

Enjoy your superiority complex in your shithole states, just know that what you're spewing off is how the rest of the world feels about you. America has become a big joke, and us outsiders are eagerly awaiting the demise of your laughable country.

America's culture is cheeseburgers and gravy. You amerifats are hysterical.

Cry me a river dickface, #1 economy, strongest military. Hate us cause they ain't us, we don't care what the rest of the world thinks... keep sucking our dick bitches

Who's us outsiders, you lump the whole world into your group, what great country do you come from

God Save The Republic. White Supremacy World Wide.

This.

All fucking day this.

>Doesn't understand the American culture is so expansive it's literally affecting the entire world
>Doesn't realize that American culture has infiltrated your own culture, and don't realize it because American culture is everywhere
Get fucked retard, and keep watching/listening to our media.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

THIS. user speaks the truth

Fuck you. It's Your Rope if you stay with the mudslimes you faggot. We don't cotton to that shit anymore here in the states.

WHITE EUROPEANS ARE WELCOME HERE. THERE'S NO REASON TO BE JEALOUS ANYMORE. WE LOVE YOU PEOPLE HERE. WITH YOUR FUNNY ACCENTS AND STRANGE CUSTOMS. GET OVER HERE YOU HILARIOUS FAGGOTS!

user speaks truth. We love whiteeurotrash

No Spaniards, Italians, or Jews tho. The mudslimes can keep that mess to themselves.

The vast majority of Americans don't mind foreigners. The people don't like illegals (besides the obvious racists which are actually small minority believe it, or not) because they are lowering wages of honest, hardworking tradesmen that have to try to compete with people from shit hole countries that are willing to work for chicken feed.

Yes the business owners who hire them are at fault too. They both deserve to be hung.
America is actually overly nice to illegals. In a lot of places we would kill them on the spot. Here we give them a bed, and three hot meals a day.

>I don't like people who don't contribute to our society via taxes, thus making my taxes go up to support public schools/hospitals/infrastructure to support higher population load
>of uneducated illegal immigrants who average 3.8 children per household
>while taxpayers can barely afford to raise a single child or own a home because of inflated interest rates/income restricted communities protecting illegals
>after 12 years of this I have come to hate all minorities because they invariably have at least SOME family/friend who immigrated illegally and is now mooching off of me and my tax money

Do you see the problem mexibros? Don't worry, change is coming.

And free healthcare at the expense of tax payers.

Nope. If you made the effort to follow the rules and then try to integrate? Good job my fellow American. If you came here illegally or refuse to integrate or cause problems, you need to go back or be put down. Pretty simple I think.

>America's culture is cheeseburgers and gravy. You amerifats are hysterical.
>He says, typing on an American made computer, using American invented internet, on an American website gloriously stolen from gooks by a 15 year old

I really wish it were. New boss is same as the old boss until otherwise.

No fucking issue at all with anyone who did it legally. That's how my ancestors did it.

No, most Americans, even trump Americans like myself, don't hate foreigners. I like them. The process we have in place for naturalization could do better to assimilate,but it's not bad. The problem is we have 25x as many illegals as we do legals coming owe year.

Internet was invented by an english guy, sorry mate

The internet wasn't invented by one person, and was funded by the U.S government
Sorry you're uninformed m8

Your bullshit got called. Being offended doesnt work anymore.

why do americans hate the thought of free healthcare so much? is it just 'muh taxes' or is it something else?

>work day in, day out for shitty health insurance
>pay taxes on top of premiums
>use your health "benefits" and your premium goes up
>meanwhile Juan gets an infection from a rabid coyote illegally jumping the border and is treated on my dollar
>my premiums go up

Filthy tree hugging idiot.

>free healthcare
>talking about insurance premiums

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I'd worry you'd fuck it up and end up in ICU, which would only further hike your premiums causing you to be even more of an autistic faggot on the internet once you got out.

>free healthcare
Nothing in life is free...
A typical Canadian family of four needs to pay $11,320 for public health care insurance for 'Free' Health Care in Canada.

>Free healthcare
>Literally the government enforcing taxation at the end of a gun
>People think this is altruism

Nothing is free in this world. Some one has to pay the price some where.

but if everyone pays a little the individual wouldn't have to pay tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars for a stay in hospital, or pay for fucking health insurance on the off-chance something bad happens to them

on that note, why do you (re: americans against free healthcare) feel like paying a tax so the nation gets free healthcare is terrible, but paying for health insurance is fine?

so it is just about muh taxes