How much money do i need to donate to Sup Forums in order for them to give kpop its own board...

how much money do i need to donate to Sup Forums in order for them to give kpop its own board? i'm sick of seeing the kpop general at the top of the catalog, nonstop until it 404s, then a new one immediately replaces it. i don't hate kpop. i hate this though.

Use the filter you spastic.

never

i do this, but those kfags keep taking our gets! it's not fair! something needs to be done.

mods, you guys are fags for letting them stay here

Filter it, you kiddo.

Fuck off, falselfagging shitter.

t. kpop fag

i donated now put those japs in their own camps

>hating kinopop

Then suffer.

You deserve your autism

I filter them but they take all our gets, and they don't even care about repeating digits.

I always get so mad when they get quads+ on some post which has one word or sometimes just a picture, and no one even notices.
What a waste

>le dubs XD
I want reddit off of my fucking board

Kys you little faggot

Healthy young child goes on Sup Forums, starts posting in /kpg/, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Asking "CAN WE HAVE A BOARD FOR X THING I DON'T LIKE" should be a bannable offense.

asking for statements to be bannable offenses should be a bannable offense

bannable statements for asking should be offenses to be asking bannable statemens

BLACK PINK IN YOUR AREA

Kpop generals are just about fapping to their waifus. I think /s/ would be more appropriate for that type of thing.