User

user,
should a man get married and have kids ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=rcx-nf3kH_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if you want to...?

kids yes, marriage debatable

why photoshop a hand with a phone in it?

As if I have a choice.

Depends on what skin color you have. If you're white then you have an obligation to your race to marry a white woman and produce white offspring.

This. If for some reason you feel compelled to date outside of your race, please avoid having kids.

> having kids
> ever

Phones make me cum

Fuck you. I'm a white male and I would impregnate a beautiful female of Argentinian or Colombian origins in an instant.

What are you? Indian?

>Colombian
Columbians are gorgeous.

marriage: if you feel like it
kids: no way, enough suckers on the world already

Have fun watching the white race die out and your kids call themselves 'latin' and totally ignore their white half.

Kind of meant the other way.

It's spelled Colombia you ignorant nigger.

simple answer NO
a wise man told me, (in his 60's) Never do it.
1. you save money kids are expensive
2. you get more sleep
3. more shit for yourself to enjoy
4. listening to a 2 year old bang on pots an pans at 6 am is fucking wonderful!

Marriage
1. she will bitch about everything
2. forget about having your own space
3. no mater how hot she is, you will eventually get tired of fucking her
4. you both end up hating each other

ONLY POSITIVE TO MARRIAGE is
If the women can cook and clean and actually enjoys doing it for you...

Which is rare... If she is a millennial fucking forget it, in general they are dumb as fuck, consist of hipsters and feminist

If my genes are passed along, the race attached to it is of little significance. Literally everyone in my paternal grandfather's lineage posses great intelligence and the future will be better with those genes passed along.

fuk yuu.

Kids, yes but only after the 30s

Marriage?
Hell no

Suit yourself. Mixed kids usually only identify with their non-white half. I dont know how I'd feel about that as a father, but if your cool with it good luck I guess.

sauce of the gif?

No to both, sucks the life right out of you. The questions you should be asking are- do I want to have sleep, "me time," a good sex life, money, and total freedom. Or, do I mind losing hair, being miserable, having to raise a leech with little to no payout for many years. I know how it is and I'm in a failing marriage with all the negatives. I love my kid but life fucking blows cock when you have one or more and get married.

Thinking about it more, wouldn't interbreeding the best individuals across all races be the best way to improve the gene pool across the board and make the end result better than any of it's parts?

My wife and I married just because we felt like it, just the 2 of us, went on holiday to a foreign country and came back married, no party, no family or friends involved. For us the same as a contract for living together and all catholic family were happy. We liked to get really bonded.

Kids: we both never felt the need to spend our next 20 years on that just because we wanted to leave some trace in history after we die.
Everybody with kids tells us "you don't know what you are missing, you get so much back" but we also see the jealousy in their eyes when we do whatever we like, travel the world independant from school vacations, spend all our money on ourselves, live where we like without looking for schools, playgrounds or a neighbourhood filled with potential friends for our kids, etc.
And why put more people on this overcrowded world anyway,? Your non-excisting kids will be grateful for not creating them.

Only as a food source

Yeah because the white race has really been shitty. Maybe it would help other races (and it does) but there's no reason for whites to mess with their gene pool.

Yeah, anyone who brags about having kids are lying. Objectively kids fucking suck till they're independent.

Maybe she's just extraordinarily good at keeping her fiddler crab arm still while wearing just the cuff from a different shirt on it

Don't hate on the disabled

And let the world be made only of non whites that multiply like rats and cockroaches.

Well, where I'm from--a predominantly white area--there are a lot of fucking undesirable whites. Unfortunately they're the ones churning out the most kids, a problem I think all races have.

this is verbatim what my wife and i do. my double blacks.

Sacrifice 9 months and orphan that shit out or hit the sperm bank.
Speaks truth

>there are a lot of fucking undesirable whites
Then raise a desirable white kid. I didnt say every white person was perfect, just that the white race is a very successful one and needs to be protected.

>Unfortunately they're the ones churning out the most kids, a problem I think all races have.
Nope. We're not churning out enough white kids. Others are leaving us in the dust.

I disagree, mixed bitches can be damn fine.
Asians are smarter, only sensible mix.

why are you so obsessed with this shit my man, how many kids do you have

Implying Indian and Chinese population isnt 3-4 times higher than white. Don't narrow your focus to murica.
Hes right.

We're not talking about bitches being 'fine'. Yes, some black girls with enough white in them can be attractive, but that's hardly a reason to impregnate a black woman.

>Asians are smarter, only sensible mix.
I have a lot of respect for Asians. They are very intelligent. Intelligent enough to not let swarms of non-asians into their countries to muddy up their gene pool. They will probably dominate the earth once whites become a minority.

yes if dubs

looking at others and myself: kids can be a lifelong nuisance, not only till they move out, a parent always keeps worrying, and being from another generation automatically means you won't understand or approve the way your children live their lives.

Would it really be so bad if our race died down a little?

The point of was that the least desirable members of each race produce the most offspring...it was implying no relationship between the total number of members of each race.

>when
we are a minority globally
Asians blow us out the water.

what the fuck is that arm

Seriously? Do you understand how much whites have accomplished?

Spelling it wrong when the correct way is right in front of you

I meant when they become a minority in white countries. We're already lagging behind, I shudder to think what America will be like in a few decades.

>Tfw youre mixed
>Live in urop
>Identity crisis nonstop

Muhammad Ali was pretty on point about race mixing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

And? I'm white and I hate walking down the street and seeing nothing but white, we need more biracial humans

Mexican as fuck.

You have to be trolling now.

Hey me too. Sucks right? I wish I was just white tbh.

who the fuck cares retard, do you measure your selfworth by the colour of your skin? it probably means youre an useless waste of space

Do you know what it's like to have a mother who looks nothing like you? To have people constantly ask where you come from because your mixed and it isnt obvious? To have people say 'you act and sound white but you're not'?

Same
>Who the hell wants to be certain of what he is right?

Why would you wanna be white, seriously? It's constant guilt even though you personally have done nothing.

Im just sick of looking like half a fucker who barely can talk right like the rest of my "kin"

Lol suck it up pussy.

>who the hell wants to be certain of what he is right?

Ok tumblr

Lol go have some confused self-hating kids you ignorant cunt.

breaking news: in faggot county a thread derailled, several victims, probably caused by some superfaggots going on about there own little topic

Then stop letting them make you feel guilt and start feeling pride.

Based Ali.

You must be hell young to have that mentality, one day race won't be an issue for you.

My mother looks nothing like me and I don't put dicks into my ass

I don't care what we've accomplished, destroyed many people and countries in the process, I will never be proud of being white

Yeah one day he'll marry a white worry and have people constantly pretend not to be surprised when they first meet him.

oh poor little you

How much sleep do you need you lazy fuck

Every single race, colour and creed on this earth has been kicking the shit out of each other since the dawn of man. Dont feel guilty just because whites are better at it than others.

Sounds like he wasa bitter selfish man. How many things do you need for yourself?

I assure you this is how most mixed people feel, on some level at least.

No man should get married if he doesn't want to. Some people prefer having freedom rather than being tied down by a wife or husband and kids.

9 hours my good sir

and 1 hour after raw doggin your moms asshole
>pluck pluck pluck like a suction cup
>mushroom head pops out of love tunnel
>me and your father are tunnel buddies

Hell to the no.
Cant travel the world with kids

Only if a man wants it so.

>I will never be proud of being white
Glad to hear it goy.

and yet the white race is dying out kek

as every guy says that can't get a girl

As far as I'm aware, whites are the only race who captured indigenous children and forced them to 'be white' in concentration camps. Again, I will never be proud of being white

Yes, you may, but there is no certainty about the true value of getting married and having kids, in the totality of existence.

if it pleases him

So THAT is where you draw the line? Trying to civilise other people? You think if the blacks were the dominate ones (lol) they'd treat white kids better? They'd literally eat them for breakfast.

you are making it so much bigger than it is, and if that is one of the biggest obstacles you struggle with in life, you're pretty well off. faggot.

Marriage = betting someone half your shit that you'll love them forever.

>if that is one of the biggest obstacles you struggle with in life
Never said it was, dumbass. But it's an issue for me like like your acne ridden body is for you.

no acne boyyo, are you jealous of my white skin and my 2 white parents lol.

what a stupid thing to care about, user

fuck no

>white skin and my 2 white parents
>mfw
Eh, I wouldnt expect you to understand. Please check your white privilege.

Forgot pic dammit

:(

you must have some asshole friends if theyre constantly telling you '' act white '' or pointing out your mom doesnt look like you though lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rcx-nf3kH_M

My nigga. Glad they didnt bother with the American remake.

London bro. Everyone is an asshole. Or at least oblivious and rude.

I thought that one was cancelled. I'll watch it just for fixing the cliffhanger, but I'm afraid that the americans will ruin the show.

I can't even read. Thought you said "You" not "They", kek

Sauce, please, my fellow?

fucking cucks, check your white privileges

No

Well, you may hate this man, but he's right.

Don't bring kids to this world and never marriage.
Fuck everyone and be free.