Fetish thread. Whats yours?

Fetish thread. Whats yours?
I love pissing in other peoples sink. They think I am a well respected geunilly polite and nice person. But when I ask where the restroom is I am someone totally different.
Pic related its me.

I'm very proud of you.

foreskin

That's a gross dick you got there op.

> I am a well respected
>geunilly

Yeah, no.

Do you have to open your dick like you would with the nozzle of a water bottle?

tiny disgusting pizzle you got there.

your fingers are white, your foreskin is black man, how does it come?

I like watching girls piss their pants.

Guys farting is mine ^^

If that's your dick in pic then you have much bigger issues to worry about

Daddy issues. I love when girls have daddy issues

>well respected
>that cock

many whites, especially from the mediterranean have alot more melanin on their foreskin than on the rest of the skin.

is that thing a fucking dick? got that looks fucking pathetic, glad my cock doesn't look like that little piece of shit

Would you make this girl piss herself?

If your foreskin is that long, you should definitely be circumsized.

bump.

i just cant wrap my head around that forskin

I'm sure you could if you tried

Sounds like something an 8 year old would do because he hates his mom . Atleast do something interesting.

>geunilly

*Genuinely

Mine is correcting grammar and spelling errors.

Christ op it looks like an earthworm that just ate a mushroom. With that being said, post more pics of your pikmin dick.

Op here. Ok make fun of my cock all day long. Obviously it looks alot different when fully erect ok?

As a circumsized male, I never knew that this was a potential downside

Do you wipe your penis with toilet paper like a female does to her vagina?

shit looks like a sharpened number 2 pencil

You could probably wrap that foreskin around your head though

dont worry it looks cute

Cute like a shrew

Is it socially acceptable to spank female friends? Just jokingly/flirty when I walk by or something like that
Some of them do it to me when I'm for example bent over tying my shoes or something like that and I was wondering what to think about that and if it'd be weird to 'return the favor'
Or maybe there's other things I can do to jokingly flirt in a physical way?..

Eh, pull back the foreskin when you piss, give it a few shakes when you're done and you're good to go.

Your dick looks FUCKING disgusting

This is why we have circumcision

OP here. When its hard it is awesome. Women LOVE it and I know how to throw it...

pics or it didnt happen

You ever hold your fore skin shut abd pee to fill it up like a balloon?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You need to sharpen that foreskin bruh

We need to see your dick hard or we are just going to make fun of it forever
>n-no homo

Anyone? In what situations would and wouldn't it be ok? How would she react and how should I react?

considering your question, you are fuckign insecure, if you would do that spanking they would see you as a fucking creep, looser shit, they do it to you because they threat you like a sissy girl

kek
if they do it to him then they probably want him to do it back to them. don't know why else they'd do it. agreed though, he sounds insecure

Bump

>)
dead meme
try again

I pee in sinks too, but it's not a fetish. I'm jus too tall and it's hard to aim into wc designed for manlets

Monster chicks.

Saggy teens.

I don't know about fetish, but I too piss in sinks every chance I get.
No idea why though.

Thread needs normal master race cocks. Ill start and other white brothers can reinforce meh.

Anuses

pantyhose, stockings, bondage and red ball gags

I do this all the time but not as some sort of beta dominance thrill , just for convienance.

Lmao nice dick by the way op

That's a tragedy

Mine looks almost exactly like that, and indeed it looks very different when erect

No. That's make me hard.

Yo..you...you mean I'm not the only tall weird ass that pees in the sink? I just drop my balls on the cold sink flat area and my dick lays in the basin. Afterwards I run the water briefly to wash the yellow away so no one notices.

Uncut fags lul

Maybe anyone has any ideas on other stuff I can do as 'revenge'?

lmao. what a nice fetish. i do it to save water, so you don't flush 5 liters for 1 oz of piss

you should give her a wedgie

anyone with dicks like this? how does it works when you get hard? do you loose length due to skin on the shaft? im very curious.

ask OP

The mothafukin Calvary has arrived.

I do exactly the same thing

addy, is that you??

Me too and I flush the toilet after and run a bit of water

Addy is a guys name?

do you not?

I have an OP penis

lose length? no
it's kinda like having your own vagina

even when fucking it's like you're half fucking yourself

feels good

Mine is the same. It feels like I lose length but i cant tell as I havn't seen it without the extra fucked up foreskin

I like forcing my wife to read YLYL threads.

Your penis is fucking abhorrent.

Thanks, have a good day.

Please Sup Forums? Any advice?

Your dick looks like it's had surgery to cover up 3rd degree burns.

Since this supposed fetish thread immediately and continually devolved into a thread about op's gross ass dick, here's a proper fetish thread:

that's not a fetish that's just being weird op

>I love pissing in other people's sinks
>pffft!< that's like kissing your sister...
REAL men leave an Upper Decker in
other people's toilet tanks!

OP I love pissing in sinks, I'm an uncut grower also. Want to exchange pics. Add me on Kik Skellyton5